The United Nations

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
rachel

Re: The United Nations

Unread post by rachel »

Was just looking up The Champions, I knew it was set around Geneva, but I didn't realise they were UN Agents. Gives a whole knew twist to their superhuman abilities.

The Champions
MV5BN2JiMjNlMTUtN2VmZS00NjAyLWIzODktNjczMTc5NzE5ZjIxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDQ3NDM5OQ@@._V1_.jpg

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062551/pl ... #summaries
Summaries

After a plane carrying three UN Agents crashes in the Himalayas, they are rescued by an advanced civilisation secretly living in Tibet who grant them enhanced versions of the ordinary five senses, and intellectual and physical abilities.

Craig Stirling, Sharron Macready, and Richard Barrett were agents for Nemesis, an international intelligence organisation based in Geneva. Their first mission as a team: investigate some potentially lethal experiments in Communist China, but as they were escaping, their plane was damaged, and crashed into a remote part of the Himalayas. When they were rescued by members an unknown society, they came away with superhuman powers; telepathy, superior strength, memory, etc. They returned to the outside world as "Champions of Law, Order, and Justice."

—Marg Baskin <marg@asd.raytheon.ca>

https://www.etymonline.com/word/Himalay ... ne_v_12014
Himalaya
from Sanskrit himalayah, literally "abode of snow," from hima "snow" (from PIE *ghi-mo-, from root *gheim- "winter") + alayah "abode," derivative of layate "sticks, stays," from PIE root *(s)lei- "sticky" (see lime (n.1)). Related: Himalayas; Himalayan.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

yeah loved this ,fantastic for kids ,i often only wanted flight as a power though ,now i think id choose differently ,
The premise of the show was that the heroes had perfected human abilities, meaning they also gained extrasensory powers such as telepathy, precognition and enhanced intellectual and physical abilities.
top show
napoleon

ican smell a riktok he loves all this stuff ,Occult detective fiction,
this is bigger than i expected

also rachel heres reaper
this lad makes me laugh
xileffilex

Unread post by xileffilex »

napoleon wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:23 am this lad makes me laugh
Are people really watching this mind-rotting piffle? How I miss owning a television. Yes, the lad Reaper made me laugh a lot, also when I checked out another of his vids. I reckon the United 'Nations supplies all the actors for this garbage. Doesn't look much like Norfolk or Devon or Cumbria or Tyneside...

Quite an education. Thanks Napoleon.
napoleon

i found that fella when the elderly indiana jones 5 movie came out ,here
now rachel is the dr who fan ,but i am gonna guess yes the un stamp of approval was used yes ,i never thought of it like that but yes almost a learning tool for new to the planet memoryholers ,a telly tubbies for adults? cos they aint watching edgey or racist or old shows i bet.

,theres something this kids description though making sure his thick accent is understood and enunciating every syllable

from i gathered over 46 years thus far was dr who was an "institution" like the blue peter garden ,or jimmy ....................

yes anyway ahem

i tend to binge me mate on film analysis or retrospectives ,i like to hear new perspectives on old genres ,appreciative perspectives usually but this lad does make me laugh .

sprinkled with what ever your good self or ab posts i mix n match
xileffilex

Unread post by xileffilex »

I've linked to this presenter before, this time he explores the East india Company. which ran America as a kind of Walmart, in the first half of the video.
REVOLUTIONARY TIMES

He's a realologist [he accepts the iran bombing as real later in the newsreel] but then so are 99.9999999 per cent of people?
napoleon

somehow managed to make another list of things to watch in no time at all,but i will get around to it that company and its history is a whos who of movers and shakers,oh and i stopped appologising for the links i post where they go realologist for a time

id have to rescind everything i post otherwise
rachel

The Master

Unread post by rachel »

Clearly the UK Parliament isn't going to contemplate leaving the World Health Organization. It would be trying to leave itself...all the Doctor Who references tell us WHO it actually is behind that organisation.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/648609
grab_8.png

Martha Jones Saves the World With the Help of One Word

doctor-who.gif
doctor-who.gif (4.66 MiB) Viewed 2932 times

OIP.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

(UN Building, Geneva, Switzerland) Drs. Tess Lawrie & Christof Plothe, DO, give an update on being excluded from a UN Human Rights Council meeting after receiving invitations weeks ago.

The people at the UN don't want to talk about Human Rights and COVID-19. Fancy that.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

So, we must ask ourselves why every U.S. politician, since the 1992 Rio Earth Summit, has neglected to inform their constituents about UN🇺🇳

The same "qualified rights" of the UN apply with the EU. The Corporation of the EU gives itself to authority to suspend any of the "human rights" it bestows in the jurisdiction where it calls itself God.

The "Right" it promotes to con people:

Article 2 text.png

The actual article in full at puts itself above the law. So when you actually need said rights, they are denied you.

Article 2 clause underline.png

And insurrection is not necessarily an unlawful action if the state is operating with a gross abuse of power. You know like denying people a employment or access to businesses if they refuse to be a lab rat. That's why all our so-called "human rights" melted away like snow during COVID.

Blacks Law Dictionary:
insurrection.png
insurgent.png