Nothing to see here, you are wasting your time

PotatoFieldsForever

Nothing to see here, you are wasting your time

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

Transvestigators are sinning...
rachel

Re: Nothing to see here, you are wasting your time

Unread post by rachel »

How many years have transvestigators been active?

How many years has Hugo Talks been active?

I wonder what in particular has suddenly got his goat?
PotatoFieldsForever

Just to avoid any confusion, I'm suspicious of the Hugo Talk character so if I post of video of him, it doesn't mean that I agree with his message. Moreover, while it is true that trying to determine the gender of a particular celebrity is a waste of time, I think that the knowledge of this inversion practice is valuable because it looks very much like a cult.

It just fits nicely with the "God save Queen" topic IMO, men cutting their junk for the goddess.. I feel like the symbolic isn't as strong the other way.
PotatoFieldsForever

Realistically, how many people on this forum are into the gender inversion topic ? we are maybe 2 or 3, there are barely any post in this section. In fact, there are maybe more contradictors for this theory than proponents. Like that post from team mazon and I don't believe that one was done in good faith.

However, there are videos like this one from Hugo Talk (139k subscribers) apparently concerned by the rise of this topic. I'm not following the trends so I'm not sure if his concerns are founded.

Honestly, if a man wants to dress and act like a woman, I don't really care but it looks like a cult, the exoteric side is taught in school, you can choose your gender etc and the esoteric side is kept for the initiates. Where transvestigation fits in this picture, I'm not sure but I think it helps discern the lies from the truth in a place where some people wants to muddy the waters between what constitute a man and a woman.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

heres the grades from 2010to now for what i term the duke of edinburgh award scheme houseclowns ,touch of tartaria as an option instead of trannies
it was freeman on the land then flat earth then trannies