Early 2024: Fakeologist Audiochat Renaissance?

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
John Le Bon

Early 2024: Fakeologist Audiochat Renaissance?

Unread post by John Le Bon »

Earlier, I had typed up a far more detailed post, but when I went to publish it, the forum logged me out and it was all lost.

So I'm not going to type it all out again.

Basically, I summarised some key factors which I think have led to the recent upsurge in activity on the fakeo audiochats, such as the

* Appearance of two new fakery-aware regulars (Toby and Zero1)

* Return of several veterans (e.g. Armunn Righ, Velocet, GoldenSkidmark)

* Addition of new tech (the call-in streamer bot, the soundboard)

This has all occurred in the past few months.

Now we are seeing regular 10+ hour megacalls, which often feature some insightful and entertaining conversation.

This is in contrast to how things were for large parts of 2023, when the audiochats had become stale and stagnant.

---

I have some questions

1) Are we seeing the dawn of a new golden age of fakeologist audiochats?

2) Do many people listen to files which are more than 3 or 4 hours long?

(And, if not, are these megacalls actually counterproductive in some ways?)

3) How long will this current uptick in activity last before the next downturn / exodus?

---

From my vantage point, I am enjoying the fakeo audiochats in their current form.

It has been terrific to see some of the former stalwarts return, especially when they converse with the newer crop of chatters.

The soundboard in particular has added a whole new dimension to the calls and indeed to the community element of the place.

Self-referential clips and in-jokes help foster and reinforce a the subcultural element of the broader fakeo platform.

Consider the smash hit taking the Euro dance charts by storm, 'Stop It' by Crazy DaveJ and the Meta-Scriptors:

https://fakeologist.com/stopitbycrazyda ... fakeotube/

This kind of thing is only possible because of the audiochats which have been taking place lately.

Credit has to go to Ab -- and, yes, also to wildflowers -- for helping to foster what the fakeologist chats have become lately.

It isn't easy to maintain and manage a community of people who are so disparate and individualistic by their nature.

There will occasionally be spotfires and even full blown catfights from time to time, this is inevitable.

Overall, though, there is plenty of wheat to be found amongst the chaff in recent audiochats.

I hope things can continue as they are for a while, hopefully well into 2024 (and maybe even beyond?)
John Le Bon

Re: Early 2024: Fakeologist Audiochat Renaissance?

Zero One wrote this on the fakeologist discord:

The Fakeologist discord has seen a lot of activity lately. While the participation rate and length of talks may be seen as positive on the first look, I think it also has its negative sides. It’s too much drunk and bs talk. People are often too narrow minded when it comes to fakeology and don’t want to explore other ideas. Others love to get caught in drama and emotions. Some like infighting, some need to talk about their private issues. When is anyone ever interested in fakery topics? Out of the 17 hours stream from yesterday only a small portion of it is about Fakeologist topics. 2 hours max. There is a non-livestream channel. That’s where most of the things should have taken place. In the end it’s all worthless if it continues down that route. It’s exhausting and it almost seems like some prefer it that way. I ask each and every one, what are your intentions? This place needs more structure and rules, otherwise it will self-destruct.
John Le Bon

Rick replied to Zero One with this:

Nah you should have seen the battles on here 7 years ago
The fights now are always at same time around one am my time
I can't listen to those but used to
It's alcohol or drug related guaranteed
This is Normal here
I think so much good chat gets hidden in 17 hours sadly
It's good advice tho I agree with your sentiments
The chats will go on till the algorithms start terminating audio speech infringements
Which they can and will
John Le Bon

FarceValue chimed in:

A while back I asked Ab directly what the "mission statement" of Fakeology was, assuming there was such a thing. He replied, saying words to the effect of: "Providing non-stop entertainment for the conspiracy community." It's probably best not to have any lofty ideas about what the server "should" be doing. But, to your point, seventeen hours of unscripted anything is likely to fall far short of the "entertaining" mark for most.
fakeologist
Site Admin

Unread post by fakeologist »

I too enjoy the new bumper crop of audiochats. Some are too long, but that's what the fast forward button is for.
Cheers to all involved.
Don't forget we have the backup https://fake11.com/guilded
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

John Le Bon wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:32 am Zero One wrote this on the fakeologist discord:
The Fakeologist discord has seen a lot of activity lately. While the participation rate and length of talks may be seen as positive on the first look, I think it also has its negative sides. It’s too much drunk and bs talk. People are often too narrow minded when it comes to fakeology and don’t want to explore other ideas. Others love to get caught in drama and emotions. Some like infighting, some need to talk about their private issues. When is anyone ever interested in fakery topics? Out of the 17 hours stream from yesterday only a small portion of it is about Fakeologist topics. 2 hours max. There is a non-livestream channel. That’s where most of the things should have taken place. In the end it’s all worthless if it continues down that route. It’s exhausting and it almost seems like some prefer it that way. I ask each and every one, what are your intentions? This place needs more structure and rules, otherwise it will self-destruct.
zero 1 if you go through the audios ,you will find no more than just over a miniute maybe 1 minute 47 seconds of audio specifically about one topic focussed as it were in the past 130 hours and they never read the blog or forums anyway (i caused that x and predicted it) ,most of the chaps and ladies you speak too are platespinners without any research that adhere to the ceiling of truth masons pay to perpetuate

been that way since 2019 and the happy go lucky beach frolics from the houseclowns like the mods or women is very embarrassing ,as i said the level of truth set by masons must be maintained and this means occupy the audios with chancers and psillyness ,it seems a gargantuan task to get paid muppets to be fakeologists but it is not even neccesary to show theses houseclowns up
rick doesn't read the blog and his segments are the best and have been for a while and were the more focussed part on the specifics of whatever topic he was elaborating on ,never the blog or forums though obviously

just do what i did bud beat them at their own game

abs fully aware they can't alaborate on shit and have been blowing smoke up his arse for years even his beloved old boys have bottled it from my uneducated mancunian ass

pussies man
get well soon
napoleon

oh and big thanks we are on our way to a quarter of a million views ,great stuff ,i did tell ab whats the point of me using the forums the houseclowns will ignore it ,after all controlled opposition cannot introduce truth about 911 ,i am not psychic ladies the truthers couldn't control me with their set level ,but abs honesty and openess allowed me to spank all controlled opposition ,all of em

no money in truth is there ? no

there is money in pretending to be fakeologists

i ddo not pretend

so goodluck if i was ab i would ask you boys to read the blog ,but we know 911 toys are not an option and ruining the masons grip on truth is only possible if you are honest ,some of you might be but i doubt it
napoleon

John Le Bon wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:34 am FarceValue chimed in:

A while back I asked Ab directly what the "mission statement" of Fakeology was, assuming there was such a thing. He replied, saying words to the effect of: "Providing non-stop entertainment for the conspiracy community." It's probably best not to have any lofty ideas about what the server "should" be doing. But, to your point, seventeen hours of unscripted anything is likely to fall far short of the "entertaining" mark for most.
my mission or fakeologist mission statement is telling the truth about the artistocrats who run the world and showing up men who think giving or recieving money for telling the truth is anything less than whoring yourself out , i do not accept money or men who do for this final phaze of ungoddliness ,i am limited as i have integrity and understand how money is used to perpetuate the myth of truthers,you want money get a job
napoleon

John Le Bon wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:33 am Rick replied to Zero One with this:

Nah you should have seen the battles on here 7 years ago
The fights now are always at same time around one am my time
I can't listen to those but used to
It's alcohol or drug related guaranteed
This is Normal here
I think so much good chat gets hidden in 17 hours sadly
It's good advice tho I agree with your sentiments
The chats will go on till the algorithms start terminating audio speech infringements
Which they can and will
i quit boozing 7 years ago maybe 5 and a half im not counting ,but solved all the conspiracies pissed up lol ,and stoned ,that is the truth
napoleon

oh and if you think cointel are asking lads about mandela ,you are dumb