Francis Scott Key Bridge and 2017/2024 Great American Eclipse Calcified Lies

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
dirtybenny

Francis Scott Key Bridge and 2017/2024 Great American Eclipse Calcified Lies

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Steve does a terrific review of synchronicities associated with this event...or should I say coincidences?

napoleon

Re: Francis Scott Key Bridge and 2017/2024 Great American Eclipse Calcified Lies

Unread post by napoleon »

The ship in Tuesday's crash, Dali, was involved in at least one prior accident when it collided with a shipping pier in Belgium.

That 2016 incident occurred as the Dali was leaving port in Antwerp and struck a loading pier made of stone, causing damage to the ship’s stern, according to VesselFinder.com, a site that tracks ships across the world. An investigation determined a mistake made by the ship’s master and pilot was to blame.

No one was injured in that crash, although the ship required repair and a full inspection before being returned to service. The pier – or berth – was also seriously damaged and had to be closed.

VesselFinder reports that the Dali was chartered by Maersk, the same company chartering it during the Baltimore harbor incident.
Copium

Re: Francis Scott Key Bridge and 2017/2024 Great American Eclipse Calcified Lies

Unread post by Copium »

dirtybenny wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:21 pm Steve does a terrific review of synchronicities associated with this event...or should I say coincidences?

I have been watching a lot of videos of him lately and the most important thing I can say is that I really enjoy his content. But, he seems to believe the big events have real victims and that people like JFK and Diana really die thereby promoting the idea of satanic sacrifices. Obviously I am not 100% sure that there are no victims at these hoaxes like 9/11, 7/7 or 3/11 etc etc and that people like MLK, JFK and Diana just retire or get another role to play (maybe after a nice vacation of a few years/decades or after having some good plastic surgery) after their 'death'.

It just makes a lot of sense to me and combined with for example the vicsim report on Cluesforum, the way the Challenger Crew (33) turned up after some years, SH victims dying at multiple events it just makes a lot of sense to me that this goes for ALL events. I am not sure about war, I have seen a lot of fake with regards to war so it could be a massive exercise and the soldiers dying just die from the jabs they need before they go to the 'front'.