King Charles CANCER - dont believe a word of it

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
Sunshineuk

King Charles CANCER - dont believe a word of it

Unread post by Sunshineuk »

King Charles of England has supposedly been diagnosed with a type of cancer
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68208157

Personally, I dont believe it. The elite don't die of cancer, thats for the plebs. His mother had "covid" 2 times and lived to tell the tale but it sure did prep the public for an illness they had not heard of. Turbo cancers (like child stroke) must be normalised so I suspect it is all publicity to do this and give him an "out" to retire to the countryside with Camilla for a life if child hunting and eyes wide shut parties.

(I will be willing to revise my view if (unlike our mums/husbands/best friend/ whoever we've lost to cancer...) he actually dies and we get to examine the corpes ears like Epstein to verify if it's really him)
xileffilex

Re: King Charles CANCER - dont believe a word of it

Unread post by xileffilex »

why indeed would this confidential information be released from that most discreet of organisations?
Sunshineuk

xileffilex wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:35 am why indeed would this confidential information be released from that most discreet of organisations?
Indeed thats another thing that was a red flag, its not just the palace, most famous people keep such information secret until the physical state of the person causes such discussion that they are forced to acknowledge something (and even then they say he/-she has "a health issue" and ask that the family be given their privacy. Charles looks perfectly fine and even if he was diagnosed, under normal circumstances they would not inform the public.

If the Covid threatre has taught me anything its to immediately register when I am seeing something we never saw before and ask myself why am I seeing this now .
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I noticed this that I think is more than nothing. The king starts with two pieces of bullshit to justify the rest of his government's formal statement.

State Opening of Parliament 2023

As the king says "...that is why my government's priority is to make the difficult but necessary longterm decisions to change this country for the better. My minister's focus is on increasing economic growth and safeguarding the health and security of the British people for generations to come."

The camera cuts to Sir Lindsay Hoyle, Speaker of the House of Commons as he's saying that, and just after Charles says, "...health and security of the British people for...", Hoyle shakes his head. It's subtle, but I think that was an involuntary movement based on what he was thinking as Charles said those words.

You've got to be behind him to stab him in the back.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

With regard to "King Charles' cancer", with me not engaging with MSM, I wasn't aware of the media storm around cancer all of a sudden. But having just watched Richard Hall section on this UK Column report, as section about King Charles followed it.

https://www.ukcolumn.org/video/uk-colum ... ruary-2024
The Big King C
10:51 Stand Up To Cancer UK: (YouTube): Stand Up To Cancer UK

The House of Commons Library: Support for cancer in England
The House of Commons Library: Cancer statistics for England

World Cancer Day: Close the Care Gap
World Cancer Day (YouTube): World Cancer Day 2024—Campaign video

The Royal Family: A statement from Buckingham Palace
During The King’s recent hospital procedure for benign prostate enlargement, a separate issue of concern was noted. Subsequent diagnostic tests have identified a form of cancer.

The Royal Family: The Royal Family's support of cancer charities
Macmillan Cancer Support: Macmillan's annual report and accounts, 2022

The Royal Family: The Queen opened Maggie’s new cancer support centre at the Royal Free Hospital
Maggie’s: Our President
Her Majesty The Queen became President of Maggie’s in November 2008.

Daily Clout (2023): New Report: Young People Dying of Cancer at ‘Explosive’ Rates, UK Government Data Show
BBC: UK plan for national mRNA cancer vaccine advance
London Evening Standard: NHS sees massive surge in melanoma searches after Duchess of York diagnosed
Evening Standard: Surge in men checking cancer risk after King’s prostate diagnosis, says charity

It's worth reminding ourselves, in 2020 Prince Charles was one of the first people to come down with COVID-19. And apparently it's the exact same media circus in the UK currently just replacing one BIG C with another BIG C.

I would therefore suggest, King Charles is CRYING WOLF again, and it's just more NUDGE UNIT bullshit to introduce gene-therapy vaccines for cancer.

Edit: And guess what, this was at the end of the report. UK plans to be the first country to introduce a mRNA vaccines for CANCER...who'd have thunk.

Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 18.12.35.png
Sunshineuk

rachel wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:03 pm It's worth reminding ourselves, in 2020 Prince Charles was one of the first people to come down with COVID-19. And apparently it's the exact same media circus in the UK currently just replacing one BIG C with another BIG C.

I would therefore suggest, King Charles is CRYING WOLF again, and it's just more NUDGE UNIT bullshit to introduce gene-therapy vaccines for cancer.

Edit: And guess what, this was at the end of the report. UK plans to be the first country to introduce a mRNA vaccines for CANCER...who'd have thunk.

Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 18.12.35.png

Exactly; its probably a case of " if it aint broke"... every media circus furthers the agenda. If Charles is good for Covid; who not for the big C. All thats missing is they tell us his cancer is of the cervix and they would have touchedall their bases.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Talking about King Charles and the NUDGE UNIT...
Truthstream Media

"Fake News" Has Been Used for Hundreds of Years to Justify Censorship of Dissent
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

Screenshot 2024-04-02 at 13-59-34 cancer-zodiac-symbol-crawfish-sign-icon-black-vector-21158565.jpg (JPEG Image 1000 × 1080 pixels) — Scaled (83%).png
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cancer_(astrology)

Charles has cancer, Kate has cancer, Elizabeth I died at 69 and Elizabeth II died at 96.
arch.jpg