Israel-Hamas-Gaza 2023

napoleon

Re: Israel-Hamas-Gaza 2023

Unread post by napoleon »

the whore services all the degenerates
viewtopic.php?p=15181&hilit=kings+lie#p15181[quote]same with the fake jew basher posse who bottle it from finding out who did 911 ,or architects and engineers and gatekeepers who can't research how movies are made ,or psilly as fuckers who laugh at judy wood tilli show them shes just as much of the story as osama, im a fakeologist
i was born a fakeologist and ill fucking die on this hill ,autohoax is ips shtick
pasterno

Unread post by pasterno »

I did some digging on snapchat maps yesterday in Gaza. (worth to do it)

1/3 people in UN tent camps asking for free cash (it seems they stay there a few days before they move abroad)
1/3 war propaganda of collapsed buildings and dusty crying kids

And the rest mostly just normal stuff you would see anywhere on the streets there.

Cookies for sale on the market.
c.jpeg
Kids playing fortnite in the internet cafe.
2.jpeg
People walking over the market
d.jpeg
pasterno

Unread post by pasterno »

Diapers for sale
6.jpeg
Kid on a horse on the streets
3.jpeg
All quite peaceful scenes. Normal.

I'm quite sure a few blocks are in rubble in the north. (could have been for way longer(

And I'm also sure quite some people leave Gaza to go live abroad. (all in all it's not a rich country)
napoleon

can you define independant media

ill give some points of mine ,and im not settling on any aspect of a particular story or event
im just speculating ,brainstorming as it were

so the mainstream pushes one aspect to a conclusion .
the alternate pushes a number of conclusions usually contradictory with evidence of the mainstreams being shown to be fraudulent

we are aware the alternate in some cases are controlled and are used to guide folks back to mainstream or off into la la land,or distractions from world events etc etc

as i say i dont wanna give examples of this again as showing the fakeologists are surrounded by alternate controlled media is not my gig ,but id like to see what most people class as alternate or independent media

and where possible id like to hear or read what people class as independant media coming to a conclusion and not just mocking the mainstream or being contradictory

and please no virus or covaids ,that is done we know what damage is done by inventing viruses
xileffilex

Unread post by xileffilex »

A good example.....

coming up, a splendid limited hangout concerning the phoney 10/7 "attacks".... all this to prop up the illusion that people get killed in these theatrical events.

October 7 was an Inside Job

John Hankey
3.31K subscribers

3.5K views 3 weeks ago

#NDNGH.
Nobody is kept hostage either.

Of course, if such videos exposed anything [other than the absolute in totally implausible narrative] they would be taken down by youtube immediately, contravening their "guidelines".
napoleon

xileffilex wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:21 am A good example.....

coming up, a splendid limited hangout concerning the phoney 10/7 "attacks".... all this to prop up the illusion that people get killed in these theatrical events.

October 7 was an Inside Job

John Hankey
3.31K subscribers

3.5K views 3 weeks ago

#NDNGH.
Nobody is kept hostage either.

Of course, if such videos exposed anything [other than the absolute in totally implausible narrative] they would be taken down by youtube immediately, contravening their "guidelines".
did twenty minutes matey ,yes one side split into two teams ,tenet eat your heart out

also rminded me of

love from blade runner 2049 calling in airstrikes,women on the observation stations in israeli army intelligence
you see introducing information to controlled opposition in a controlled environment like that discord audio full of muppets and getting a reaction is the best waay to show both sides of this truther scene is controlled by men who pretend to have an alleigence to israel or psilly ass fucks who blame jews for everything(british empire) aristocracy

and the only weapon they have across the board is paying people to believe fantasy ,whether thats the whole temple babylon shite ,which is not convincing anyone

or paying americans and ozzies to spin plates

i wanna introduce some information to these houseclowns

cheers xulk always nice to get a video of you love
napoleon

the only problem i see is wittness relocations of girls to other countries ,women talk

unless you sim the ladies kidnapped or they had pretend ids from the start

personally i have to assume it is all theatre and all parties are complicite ,which fits the narrative of garnering support for real murders and atrocities in the publics mind by these leaders who go to the made up british country wear a fucking psilly hat and kiss a wall ,blaming jews lol ,you think the leaders are jews .that still makes me laugh some made up shit by eugenecists and peados

and these jew bashers ab talks too shat themselves from the real mastermind behind 911 oz lol ,the british have fucked america over that well ,the yanks have to pretend to be dumb

in short are we getting an eye for an eye law system introduced morally that is

iv'e shown ya what the new solo-mans temple was,so why not a law thats not written but all know

just thinking outloud man

remember the star of their country is still the biggest giveaway ,
SaiGirl

Re: Israel-Hamas-Gaza 2023. (limited hangouts)

Unread post by SaiGirl »

".... all this to prop up the illusion that people get killed in these theatrical events."

Al Jazeera (established on 9/11 of 2001) is tasked with defining the optimal standard
limited hangout.

napoleon

IAO-logo.png
IAO-logo.png (109.68 KiB) Viewed 139 times
Babylon
Babylon aimed to develop rapid, two-way, natural language speech translation interfaces and platforms. Its goal was to help the warfighter in field environments to complete tasks such as force protection, refugee processing, and medical triage.[32]this logo just screams of bmovie invasion ,had to pop it in ,defunded now not sure if they were more than just mockery ,i doubt it
xileffilex

Re: Israel-Hamas-Gaza 2023. (limited hangouts)

Unread post by xileffilex »

SaiGirl wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:29 pm ".... all this to prop up the illusion that people get killed in these theatrical events."

Al Jazeera (established on 9/11 of 2001) is tasked with defining the optimal standard
limited hangout.

[

More informative is Richard Sanders' interview with Middle East Eye, Peter Oborne taking Sanders over the jumps.
https://www.middleeasteye.net/video/tru ... ter-oborne
The Sanders film is a fascinating part of the puppet show. In the interview he looks very shifty. The purpose is to prop up the story that the MSM is a source of truth. Sanders talks about an unidentified "colleague" helping his with his research, later in the interview to colleagues. Probably intelligence "colleagues".
The other main purpose of the interview is to prop up the unlike "death toll" which he parades as totally credible and verifiable. But the then current "32,000" total, he sees as a gross underestimate due to all the undiscovered bodies beneath the rubble [lol!] As with 9/11, where is the SMELL OF DEATH? It's nowhere.

The BBC needs Al-Jazeera. Al-Jazeera needs the BBC [and dothers] The puppet show carries on.