Hello Copium

The members of this site
Copium

Hello Copium

Unread post by Copium »

Hi, first of all, thanks so much for this great forum. I have been visiting for many years but as I don't interact much, I never felt the need to become a member.

I have been a conspiracy analyst for over 20 years and I guess my journey went similar to other members here. It basically started with Israel; I instinctively understood something was very wrong with its history, actions, the involvement of the US and UN and I had the 'luck' that my father in law was extremely pro Israel. That led to a heated discussion followed by me understanding I have too little knowledge of the subject. I hoped facts would make him see the points I was making but a valuable lesson was learned in that period. The topic of Israel became a no-go and I was fine with that, even though he was very stubborn (and I'd say ignorant) on that topic, he was a treasure chest of anecdotes/obscure facts, history lessons and interesting stories.

But the whole experience of reading books, watching documentaries and searching for more information, reading peoples comments etc awakened the researcher in me and the yearning to understand wtf this weird world I am living in. From Israel and WW2 the path lead me to WW1, the Balfour declaration and the first (and certainly not the last) time I saw the name 'Rothschild'. I read many books, for example the works of Douglas Reed and especially his last book made me understand history a lot better.

With regards to the big events, it was 911 that started my analysis of them and my understanding of that event went in phases; from false flag/controlled demolition to no planes/no (intended) victims. It took me many years to reach that 'conclusion' but I am open to learn more and change my opinion because I know how easy it is hold false beliefs. A similar thing happened with this Covid story; at the start I knew something fishy was happening and I understood that taking that injection would be very stupid. I had also read about the thimerosal and other poisonous adjuvants and I knew about people claiming vaccines are only hurting people so I then started reading books about 'viruses' and contagion. Again my world view slightly changed and I now think what they call a virus is a bodies clean-up of toxins and contagion the way the medical field claims it works, is a big lie.

So this is a bit of a background story about me. The last few years I have been more interested in the how and the why, looking into symbology, numerology, predictive programming and organised religion. I am currently working on an article I will post once I feel it is worthy of posting (the reason I wanted to become a member).

For now, thanks to all the members here for providing me with many interesting insights and ideas and I hope my contributions, however small, will be appreciated.
aSHIFT.

Re: Hello

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Welcome !

Such a well written introduction, a good example for exactly that exactly here imho.

And interesting "career" in what you call conspiracy analysis, I would say you are one of the more ancient, as in anciennity, Fakeologists around, so please have shows with Ab @fakeologist on his (BI)FAK !

20 years is a long time to be able to call yourself awake, many others are much younger, I am in the mid group now but nowhere near your experience levels.

You must have learned so much in that time and I see quite the nice connection with the Israel taboo with dads(in-law), have you heard of Greater Israhell (Fakeowiki) yet, as predicted 1 month & 1 week ago, Plan Persia is apparently starting THIS year.....!?

Also I think Nazionism at Fakeopedia and Forum would interest you and you may add a lot of your research experience to that.

welcome again and I look forward to reading more from you!
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
Copium

Re: Hello

Unread post by Copium »

Thanks aSHIFT,

I agree with you on the nazionism and the same can be said about any movement in our recent (and more ancient) history; from the French Revolution to all the colour revolutions we have seen in the last two decades; they are all run by the same people. The ones that give us Alex Jones, Icke & Brand or one of the million religiously motivated 'truth' channels/fora and commenters.

Our reality is a funny one; nothing is hidden and most truths are even pushed in our faces. They want us divided and hateful, in fear of losing more toys but at the same time they show us perfectly clear what it means to be a member of our species, what it means to agree and go along with what is known as a civilisation. They show us how sad and ignorant we are, how we allow war, corrupt politicians, lying msm, a poisoned food system, poisonous pharma and so on. Is this what it means to be alive?

At the same time they program mass consciousness with regards to the coming fall of the USA (and with that most Western societies), extreme cold weather, alien invasion and how we all should believe in a Good God and an Evil Devil with all their media/politics puppets showing us their signs and symbols. 'The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.' Well, they do a great job in trying to have me believe he is real; if it is not organised religious indoctrination from a young age it is the blatant satanic symbolism they throw at us with regards to anything that is tightly connected to the system.

I also believe Plan Persia is starting this year and it will end with the destruction of the Temple Mount. They will make the events out to be of divine origin but they follow an old script. This script has been used for many centuries and is basically a retelling of old stories with new characters. Right now we have come to the end chapter of their script and we are the lucky ones living through this global reset, after which the script will start again.
aSHIFT.

Re: Hello Copium

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Our reality is a funny one; nothing is hidden and most truths are even pushed in our faces.

This understanding is essential. Key, absolutely necessary to have gained to be able to call oneself a Fakeologist even imho.

It is understanding the facade, the smokescreens.

And NOT fall into boobytraps set out by Hans Wormholes, Mr. E(vil)s and other carnies selling yous snake oil about what so-called matters in yous lives.

Because that is where I and other prospies are different than the conspies, that what reads between the lines below, but your overall writing does not reveal tha typical tin foil hat conspie, so don't worry, but it's certain points.

That are BEST discussed using your GAIA = God = Divinity Given GEM, namely voice.

Only in audio we can express our ideas best.
Text only goes so far and is useful in that realm, so here. But better both combined, after all many joined Fakeologist because of podcasting (listening (most others) or falling into it and making it part of your next career (Eye AM Eye Radio as only surviving podcast child of @fakeologist since inception).

I'll send you a DM.
They want us divided and hateful, in fear of losing more toys but at the same time they show us perfectly clear what it means to be a member of our species, what it means to agree and go along with what is known as a civilisation. They show us how sad and ignorant we are, how we allow war, corrupt politicians, lying msm, a poisoned food system, poisonous pharma and so on. Is this what it means to be alive?
I coined "Confuse and Conquer" instead of Divide and Conquer.

I don't believe "they" want us divided so much, more confused in what we should be busy with in "our" (I speak now for "all of us", not me as not participating in that Rat Race anymore; aSHIFT. )) lives.

And hateful?

also not. The last thing they really want is a mob of hateful people, because they are not prepared for that. Only around football matches, special events and in the tried lockdowns over time, just to REMIND everybody, not Coronacaust was the try-out for that, yet the (aftermath of) the Boston Smoke Bombings.....
at the same time they show us perfectly clear what it means to be a member of our species, what it means to agree and go along with what is known as a civilisation
Yes, bingo. And it is THIS, once you recognize THIS falsehood, this fauxthority (love them Newspeech - much more to enjoy and ADD at Fakeopedia in our List)

At the same time they program mass consciousness with regards to the coming fall of the USA (and with that most Western societies), extreme cold weather, alien invasion and

You are familiar with "Ideal Apocalypse Now Friday the 13th Apollo Apophis Dooms Date" ?

Friday the 13th
of April
so 2 days ago
in 5 years, we enter the pre-curriculum, nice sync, good you joined, you see, that's KISMET

Fakeowiki (not yet, we have TIME to write this article, ideally together with other enthusiasts)
how we all should believe in a Good God and an Evil Devil with all their media/politics puppets showing us their signs and symbols. 'The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.' Well, they do a great job in trying to have me believe he is real; if it is not organised religious indoctrination from a young age it is the blatant satanic symbolism they throw at us with regards to anything that is tightly connected to the system.
oh yes !

I can recommend listening to Eye AM Eye Radio where I mixed that famous quote from that famous movie with those famous actors, one of which is a famous down to Earthly superhero...

PRO MOTION MIX i - MUSIVERSITY - You Have A Perfect Future - includes mix of Angerfist - No Time To Lose (where that famous movie is sampled beautifully!), my miix contains more meaningful music

among others the top hit from 20 years ago

Six Days

(unknowingly the lyrics are about the Six Day war, exactly the TIME my grandparents LIVED in fecking Israhell....KISMET....)

Copium

Unread post by Copium »

aSHIFT. wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:56 pm I'll send you a DM.
I can't reply to DM's as of yet, I don't know when so let me just reply here.
And hateful?

also not. The last thing they really want is a mob of hateful people, because they are not prepared for that. Only around football matches, special events and in the tried lockdowns over time, just to REMIND everybody, not Coronacaust was the try-out for that, yet the (aftermath of) the Boston Smoke Bombings.....
I have to disagree here; not only do we see hate being promoted in the latest Israel thing. Fake babies, fake blood, pro-Palestine, pro-Israel etc. Just the normal stuff but with increased intensity. And of course the anti-Ruski shit we have seen in the last few years.

Another example; the 'truth channels' and 'genuine commenters' wishing death and more on the people who went for the jab and wanted others to take them too (which is not a weird thing to want if you were a believer). Or the whole shedding nonsense that would make non-jabbed shun the jabbed and create a divide even in families.

The derogative terms for people who don't see what we see, both from the view of the conspiracy analist (labelling people masktards etc) as well as of the average person who has no interest in these things (conspiritard).

The way LGBT and other representation etc is pushed in modern media, creating more division and annoyance, even hate.

The way they changed laws with regards to stealing from shops/supermarkets and the resulting videos with the common comment 'is it them again?'

All these things and much more has been pushed in channels, comment sections, substack and so on.

Hate and fear are powerful tools; just make sure people hate and fear the right person/group and make it very diverse so they don't understand they're all being played by the same group of people, a group that has no love for us AT ALL.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Copium wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:38 am
aSHIFT. wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:56 pm I'll send you a DM.
I can't reply to DM's as of yet, I don't know when so let me just reply here.
And hateful?

I have to disagree here; not only do we see hate being promoted in the latest Israel thing. Fake babies, fake blood, pro-Palestine, pro-Israel etc. Just the normal stuff but with increased intensity. And of course the anti-Ruski shit we have seen in the last few years.
Don't use WE here, I am not part of this private project of yours. You are a conspie, clearly, a conspiracy theorist, someone who BLAMES the system for their own shortcomings.

The LAST thing (((they)))) want is Hate. And thus that very strong emotion is not what's going on. They have YOU and others con-fused.

Hence Confuse and Conquer. Not Hate and Conquer.

Do you REALLY think some pink haired moron REALLY "hates men", as that is what it proclaims?

No man, they are under a SPELL. Just like you. Only YOUR choice.

Have you ever seen a hateful mob? No way that is a desired outcome for "they". You have been fooled.

It is YOU who has become hateful, because of the constant drivel you STILL accept as reality, as normal. It is YOUR responsibility, not of anyone else,

STOP watching that shit man.
STOP indoctrinating yourself

you are a New Normie.

And New Normies will just suck the same as before.

I am interested in Formies.

People who BUILD. Construct. Create. Form.

not in hateful conspies who project their own indoctrination on something they can NEVER understand ("the system").