It's The Muppet Show!

rachel

Re: It's The Muppet Show!

Unread post by rachel »

I get that I might indeed be just picking out lookalikes to have a rant about. But if all these MPs are legit people who first and foremost serve the community they have been elected to serve, and apparently handsomely rewarded for the privilege; explain this.
rachel wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:49 am Debate on the Safety of the Covid-19 Vaccine in UK Parliament, 13 Dec, 2022
rachel wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:29 pm Efficacy of the mRNA covid-19 booster, 17 Mar 2023
rachel wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:59 pm Adjournment Debate on Trends in Excess Deaths, Friday 20 Oct 2023

If we consider Andrew Bridgen's Commons debates on their own merit, we have almost every one of the 650 MPs (who were not serving Cabinet members that had to be there) not interested in hearing the details of something that has potentially killed and harmed a subsection of people who voted for them and that they are meant to represent in their constituencies. And it is not like interested parties didn't email the MPs to ask them to attend the vaccine harms debates Andrew Bridgen arranged.

We can come to the conclusion they are all a bunch of heartless bastards; else we can look for a different answer, something like, 'the thing that is being presented to us as a functioning democracy is not what it appears'. Following on from that; a logical alternative scenario is, the people actually in control hire out-of-work variety artists to sit in the Commons chambers as extras, and if they are good at following orders, then occasionally they are given scripts so they can stand up in the Commons and say things. But mainly, they are paid per appearance to stand around having their photos taken in various poses doing various things, and holding signs...don't forget the holding signs.

Clive Efford.jpeg
Jo Churchill.jpeg
Gerald Jones.jpeg
Vicky Foxcroft 05.jpg
Diana Johnson 17.jpg
Catherine McKinnell + Chinyelu Onwurah.jpeg
Bill Wiggin.jpeg
Jeff Smith.jpeg
Alex Chalk 24.jpg
Thangam Debbonaire 1.jpg
Matt Western.jpeg
KirstenOswaldMP.jpg
Caroline Dinenage 08.jpeg
Tony Lloyd.jpeg
George Howarth (Sir).jpeg
Steve McCabe.jpeg
Jonathan Reynolds.jpeg
Sharon Hodgson 1.jpeg
Mark Tami.jpeg
Victoria Prentis 1.jpeg
Nick Smith.jpeg
Kerry McCarthy mp.jpeg
Caroline Nokes.jpeg
BSM event - William Wragg MP.jpg
Tonia Antoniazzi.jpeg
Mike Kane.jpeg
Christine Jardine.jpeg
Ian Lavery.jpeg
Helen Whately.jpeg
Jackie Doyle-Price mp.jpeg
Toby Perkins.jpeg
Yvonne Fovargue 15.jpeg
Stephen Morgan.jpeg
Penny Mordaunt.jpeg
Derek Twigg.jpeg

You might think what was the point of me posting up all of those images. Well firstly, they are all different MPs and they are all different campaigns, and that set is not exhaustive by any means, as I refrained from duplicates and putting up pictures of MPs signing things, etc. ...So firstly, how much UK taxes are burned paying people to design and print out these advertisements? Couldn't the money be better spent actually fixing problems? If these people believe in say global warming, how do they justify this waste of resources? And following on from that, what's the CO2 footprint related to these promotions, and how much waste of energy? And more pointedly, look at the campaigns they are actually supporting above, how many are related to health? If we are to believe these people really do care about the things they hold signs up about, why did none of them turn up for the Andrew Bridgen debates about vaccine harms and excess deaths?

Now go back to the answer, it's because they are actors who are paid appearance fees, and they do whatever the brief requires them to do. They don't actually receive that MP's salary that is assigned to them, and in that case Andrew Bridgen isn't getting paid to do what he is doing, but rather he, and other people behind him in the shadows, want these things minuted into the Commons Record in hopes of a time when they can be used to prosecute, and the rule of law returned.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Doesn't the final scene of the original 39 Steps start to make a whole lot more sense?

The 39 Steps (1935) - Theatre Finale

@napoleon, I don't think I'd have made the connections the way I had if it wasn't for your Star Wars posts. For the longest time I while I kind of got what you were going on about, I was like, 'but what's that got to do with the price of fish?'

napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

my gigs a doddle rachel ,theres only one story the theosophist use on the world via america for me to identify
,and the environment of oz is down to the artistic license of said director

but we both know the realworld characters they use are just masqeurading to their people and following orders ,the trick does seem to be
work out what the shills gatekeepers and influencers limits are ,then smash them to smitherines

i still find myself laughing at settling on the premise i did,never was a star wars fan or had toys

and i still think kubrick is annoying ,but you just solve the riddles they give you ,and the shining and 2001 are the biggest hints at 911 being written in the stars
5.50 we get trepadation from the cast including bowlegged on both ohalloran and the scarecrow .kubrick never missed a trick ,
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I saw the three original films at the theatre, I think Star Wars at Butlin's Pwllheli...a place where you could pretend you were part of The Great Escape.

The Great Escape(1963) - The Great Escape March

Never had the toys, never liked the toys, never wanted the toys and they were a tediously big section of the Kays Catalogue, pages of them.

b940e125f888ccae11008c917f970073.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

You went for Freedom, I went for Escape.
:D
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

yeah your a butlins girl you told me that
images - 2024-04-10T231822.064.jpg
images - 2024-04-10T231822.064.jpg (8.72 KiB) Viewed 698 times
a wing fighter has twin tower look
im a pontins boy lol
this made me laugh ,these chaps have a podcast they are called betamax babylon for anyone interested ,
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

https://x.com/Daily_Express/status/1782068908519838012
gold_3.png
GLtXAUaXgAEhJBy.jpg

Football fans stunned after spotting Jonathan Van-Tam at match dressed as a nun
Sun, Apr 21, 2024
https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics ... un-costume

In other news...I notice Caroline Lucas, the Green Party's only MP in England, has decided to stand down at the next election. Who can blame her when this is the freak show her party has become?

GLs5C4XWoAAVaVB.jpg
gold_2.png
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

This is a good one from Alistair Williams.

JIMMY THE VAX

Why would Konstantin Kissin be so amused at Jimmy Carr pushing the COVID-19 vaccine?

ScreenShot-VideoID-nzxKedZaObw-TimeS-287.png
106900327_sajidjavid_reuters.jpg

And we know current MP Sajid Javid, who has been strangely absent from the House of Commons for the last year or so, even though he's apparently still being paid from the public purse and collected a knighthood, is stepping down as an MP at the next election. Fancy that. I wonder what Russian born Konstantin Kissin has up his sleeve going forward?

And before leaving Jimmy Carr, it did interest me why the now disappeared Alex Belfield called his Youtube channel 'The Voice of Reason' and actually used that clip of Jimmy Carr on his channel.

gold_16.png

Oh, and we have an update from Dame June Raine, oh sorry I mean Katie Hopkins, telling us about how well Alex is doing with his five year sentence for hurty works directed at the BBC.

Did you notice theatrical contact lenses? So what colour are Katies eyes really?

gold_17.png

And I'd forgot I previously pointed this out on June.

See this page and this page for more about sclera lenses.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

rachel wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 8:17 pm This is a good one ....

Did you notice theatrical contact lenses? So what colour are Katies eyes really?

And I'd forgot I previously pointed this out on June.

amateurs 8-)

aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Oh look, Katie is stepping down as head of the MHRA, just as her old muckers AKA Matt Hancock and AKA Sajid Javid and AKA Nadhim Zahawi are also stepping down as MPs. I guess it's full speed ahead with her UN Melissa Fleming persona then..?

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/mhra ... -this-year
june-raine.png

Meanwhile in Pakistan...

https://dailytimes.com.pk/1195369/pakis ... s-systems/
Pakistan-led UN panel urges more help to developing countries in improving communications systems
MAY 27, 2024

The United Nations Committee on Information (COI) has concluded its 46th session after approving two resolutions calling for boosting aid to developing countries in building communications infrastructures, and for reaffirming the “crucial role” of the UN Department of Global Communication (DGC) in addressing the spread of misinformation in the era of artificial intelligence.

The session was presided over by Ambassador Usman Jadoon, deputy permanent representative of Pakistan to the UN.

The COI, a subsidiary body of the UN General Assembly, addresses public information issues, overseeing the DGC and guiding its policies, programmes, and activities to ensure alignment with 193-member Assembly’s objectives.

By one draft resolution, titled “Information in the service of humanity”, the General Assembly would urge countries and the UN to reduce existing disparities in information flows by increasing assistance for the development of communications infrastructures in developing countries.

It would also condemn resolutely all attacks against journalists; provide support for the strengthening of practical training programmes for broadcasters and journalists in developing countries; and enhance regional cooperation among developing countries, as well as between developed and developing countries, to improve developing countries’ media infrastructure and communications technology.

By the second draft resolution, titled “United Nations global communications policies and activities”, the Assembly would stress that the Department’s primary mission is to provide accurate, impartial, comprehensive, balanced, timely, relevant and multilingual information to the public on the Organization’s responsibilities.

By the same text, the General Assembly, recognizing that safe artificial intelligence systems have the potential to accelerate sustainable development, would caution that improper or malicious design and use of such systems could undermine information integrity and access to information. It would request the Department to make specific efforts aimed at identifying and raising awareness about misinformation and disinformation, taking into account the impact of artificial intelligence.

Welcoming the adoption, Melissa Fleming, Under-Secretary General for Global Communications, expressed her Department’s deep appreciation to the delegates for working tirelessly — day and night — to uphold the Committee tradition of consensus.

“I don’t know if there are many consensus outcomes these days in the various Committees working in this building,” she said.

Adopting the resolutions by consensus sends an important signal at a time of alarming global tensions and divisions, she pointed out, adding that it also demonstrates their shared recognition of the need to have a strong, vibrant communications function at the UN.

In his concluding remarks, Ambassador Jadoon of Pakistan highlighted the resolution’s reaffirmation of information’s critical importance in the contemporary era, emphasizing the need for reliable, accurate, and timely information.

“The resolution acknowledges the challenges that arise from the rapidly changing media landscape, including the proliferation of disinformation and misinformation,” the Pakistani envoy said, stressing the need for promoting media and digital literacy to advance SDGs and mitigate climate change challenges as well as the phenomenon of hate speech and incitement to violence.

Ambassador Jadoon expressed hope that member states and the DGC would implement the resolution’s provisions, fostering a more peaceful, transparent, and inclusive world through access to authentic information.

Pakistan is chair the Committee on Information from a period of two years (2023-24).

Doesn't matter if she plays Katie Hopkins, Melissa Fleming or Dame June Raine, it's the same bullshit bingo...and we know that "training programmes for broadcasters and journalists" is just an in for BBC Media Action, so they can spread their corruption.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaaction
bbcma.png
BBC Media Action is the BBC’s international charity - we believe in media and communication for good. Last year, we reached more than 130 million people in some of the world’s poorest and most fragile countries. Our projects and programmes save lives, protect livelihoods, counter misinformation, challenge prejudice and build democracy.

Remember the thing about charities, there are no legal contracts on how they spend their money...just voluntary regulation by partners in crime.