Israel-Hamas-Gaza 2023

SaiGirl

"Is war real?" - a new mainstream media question

Unread post by SaiGirl »

I've subscribed to the "Off Guardian" for a number of years.
They're mostly hq'ed in the UK and Germany.
I usually scan the articles, then peruse the "Comments" section to get the drift of the discussion.

The idea that Gaza is a fake "war" has now securely entered the media discourse. And people are arguing over just how "real" it actually is.

So we've definitely entered a "phase shift" on this question.

===============
There was a discussion on OffG recently under the latest column by CJ Hopkins, about whether the current spate of wars were “real”.

Opinion was sharply divided. Binary you might say.

On reading it the thing that occurred to me was that before you can have a meaningful discussion about whether or not a thing is “real” you need to agree upon a definition for that word.

What is “real” in terms of war?

Our standard definition can be summed up as a situation in which the oligarchies/monarchies of two or more nation states decide to compete over some land or resources by sending in proxy armies of obedient proles to fight and die for their masters. After an acceptable interval the side whose proles have died in the smallest numbers or who have held on to the most strategic territory will be deemed to have “won” and peace can be allowed to return, while the victorious oligarchs/monarchs enjoy their spoils.

That’s the classic definition of “real” war as we are encouraged to understand it, and most wars of the past are parsed within this understanding. There will usually be additional, often spurious, moral binaries applied to the combatants, but this doesn’t change the basic concept of what “real” war entails.

But what if things get a little more fuzzy?
======================================

https://off-guardian.org/2024/04/20/war ... un-profit/
SaiGirl

Is revolution really just war? Is war also revolution?

Unread post by SaiGirl »

This is an old debate.
But still well worth reviving.
War is Revolution.png
Media enemy.jpeg

If we are to argue that war is a "hoax" and that most of it is fake, then we might infer the exact same thing about revolution.
Yet clearly, both war AND revolution have palpable and lasting consequences; significant in scale, scope and depth for millions.
A corollary of the postulate "War is Fake" or "War is a Hoax" would have to be, therefore, "The Media is an Enemy of the People."
Since war cannot exist without at least one designated "enemy".

Please critique ....
SaiGirl

If war is a hoax ...

Unread post by SaiGirl »

If war is a media hoax, then it belongs by default to stand-up comedy:

fakeologist
Site Admin

Re: Israel-Hamas-Gaza 2023

Unread post by fakeologist »

Always follow the money (oil)
napoleon

Re: Israel-Hamas-Gaza 2023

Unread post by napoleon »

7 10
OI L
SaiGirl

Who is actually creating the fake images from Gaza?

Unread post by SaiGirl »

Who is actually producing the fake and staged optics from Gaza?
Here, Amy Goodman interviews the professionals who bring us this imagery.

(memo to fakenukesphil)

SaiGirl

Who is spreading the "Gaza hostage" narrative?

Unread post by SaiGirl »

In case you're not familiar with Pacifica and their daily flagship "news" broadcast called "Democracy Now!", which has been continuously propagandizing for over thirty years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy ... 20stations.

The "families" of Pacifica staff and "supporters" also supply many of the crisis actors deployed in the Gaza psyop (who, apparently are "Jewish" but also "leftist").

https://jweekly.com/2023/11/27/they-may ... mas-truce/

Here are the “doctors” regularly interviewed by Pacifica, not only performing in Gaza, but around the world in places like Sudan, Somalia, Syria and other media “flash points”:

===========
Witnesses to Genocide: Doctors Describe Horrors in Gaza’s Hospitals

Note the continuum between the “COVID” psyop and the Gaza psyop.
We see many of the same medical “experts” spouting psywar agitprop in different movies.

=========
By Amy Goodman & Denis Moynihan

“Gaza has become a death zone,” says Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, Director-General of the World Health Organization (WHO). As Israel’s assault on the besieged Palestinian territory continues into its fifth month, statistics fail to describe the horror inflicted on the 2.3 million Palestinians trapped there. Gaza’s hospitals have become battlegrounds themselves.

“I’ve been to over 40 different countries, doing humanitarian work, anywhere from Africa, Asia and South America. What I saw in Khan Younis were the most horrific scenes in my entire life, and I hope I never see them again,” said Dr. Yasser Khan, a Canadian ophthalmologist who recently returned from a humanitarian surgical mission at the European Hospital in Khan Younis in Gaza, on the Democracy Now! news hour. “The bombings were going on every few hours…The Israeli forces were about a kilometer away. And the mass casualties kept on coming in.”
=======================================
UNQUOTE

Meet dedicated humanitarian doctor Yasser Khan:

https://www.instagram.com/yakorbit/?hl=en

He’s a super vaxxer:

Yasser.jpg