livestream alert

napoleon

Re: livestream alert

Unread post by napoleon »

jlb dont nlp ab thinking i call him any names ,the man passed my test and still does daily ,debunk me or retire ,and that goes for all the friendlies amateurs
napoleon

muppets ,i made 911 truth exclusive to fakeologist ,fucking amateur fucks
napoleon

kellys heroes is a fine film ,not as good as me showing how many masons get their dicked suck by his audiochatters ,amateurs
napoleon

the chaps in the livestream just brought up claire grogan from altered images ,they sang happy birthday and i could be happy
but i know the girl from the bible i call red dwarf sci fi
napoleon

we have rick typo frank silas ,and the lad on hawaii time,the topics thus far are encompassed in future speculations ,toby is being rude to typo

mandela effect is currently the plate being spun and the term metaphysics has been used so i better pay attention
napoleon

Kelly's Heroes is a 1970 World War II comedy drama heist film, directed by Brian G. Hutton, about a motley crew of American GIs who go AWOL in order to rob a French bank, located behind German lines, of its stored Nazi gold bars.

Kelly's Heroes - Wikipedia

Wikipedia
napoleon

typo is very very intelligent and has observational skills of a genius level
dave j

Unread post by dave j »

Yes I still seem to be muted on the live cast on YouTube
napoleon

everyone automatically becomes a shill by default vespa once i stepped up ,im a fucking monster ,and what's with all the masons eh paying members paywalls offices not to mention the troupe of truman actors and avatars

can't call people shills til you make the truth so obvious ,the person or people you want to show the truth to have had enough of you showing up their heroes

so vespa calling people shill without researching and showing work is just shit stirring ,you lil faggot fuck
your now getting star wars forever ,yeah ...........yeah
ipiccy_image - 2024-04-25T001341.055.jpg
ipiccy_image - 2024-04-26T001323.898.jpg
im literally waitng for honest men to stop the fight ,your heroes ar done ,i made 911 truth exclusive to fakeologists ,no masons allowed not too shabby
im sure toys fucks a number of groups up, swiisss family robinson died a death ,people openly admitting to being amasons and reckoning masons arent just agents with wikipedia ,both have to follow the same path of 911 truth ,umming and arrghing and getting your patents out

fucking embarrassing
and if anyone ridicules me i will remind you i show your images of 911 ,and explain why they are what they are ,some of you think fuckers still say there was no plane in shanksville

no your right, and saying that should be enough to show you the people behind 911 and the psychology of it would getaway with that by flooding the entire gig with agents ,wheres the plane ? who are you asking a shill ?an agent? probably

they even knew youd say there was no plane ,do you get it yet?
ipiccy_image (38) (2).jpg
no! you don't do ya ,should i spell it out ?no lets see who figures out why truthers are predictable

if they said a witch crashed ,i bet they could get away with that also under some of you ladies polite noses ,what leaves a witch shaped hole in the ground and has a house put over it ?
flight 93 ahaha
napoleon

this one goes out to vespadouglas ,it's napoleon wilsons latest hit called ,my work pisses on your entire fakeologist history ,in at number 7
just the same as blakes nebudchadnezzar spawning sadams entire story ,of reincarnating as nebudchadnezzzar
toppling solo-mans temple (twin towers) ,and sadam ended up looking like the wildman nebudchadnezzar ,even hid in hole
Nebuchadnezzar is a colour monotype print with additions in ink and watercolour portraying the Old Testament Babylonian king Nebuchadnezzar II by the English poet, painter, and printmaker William Blake. Taken from the Book of Daniel, the legend of Nebuchadnezzar tells of a ruler who through hubris lost his mind and was reduced to animalistic madness[1] and eating "grass as oxen".[2]
william-blake-nebuchadnezzar (1).jpg
william-blake-nebuchadnezzar (1).jpg (47.8 KiB) Viewed 39 times

According to the biographer Alexander Gilchrist (1828–1861), in Blake's print the viewer is faced with the "mad king crawling like a hunted beast into a den among the rocks; his tangled golden beard sweeping the ground, his nails like vultures' talons, and his wild eyes full of sullen terror. The powerful frame is losing semblance of humanity, and is bestial in its rough growth of hair, reptile in the toad-like markings and spottings of the skin, which takes on unnatural hues of green, blue, and russet."[3]
slide_28 (1).jpg
slide_28 (1).jpg (45.21 KiB) Viewed 39 times

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebuchadnezzar_(Blake)
Nebuchadnezzar was adapted from an earlier print in Blake's The Marriage of Heaven and Hell

this marriage of heaven and hell is babylon and new jerusalem in one ,solo-mans temple the millenium fall-con heaven and hell ,this alone makes my visit to fakeologist uncomfortable for mongs ,til you work out your biblical history is being played out in the style of 18th century alchemy and view on the world from some fucked up rich folks who were fucked up by religion so they decided to do away with it ,hope vespa likes my work it's he and his kind that inspire me
william-blake-nebuchadnezzar (1).jpg
william-blake-nebuchadnezzar (1).jpg (47.8 KiB) Viewed 39 times
515559 (2).jpg
515559 (2).jpg (36.82 KiB) Viewed 39 times