A question 2 sort

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
dave j

A question 2 sort

Unread post by dave j »

Help me with this question form as well if you do not mind I'm trying to save time for myself and others so I'm coming up with a quick way to get a yes or no so that others can move on when they see the usefulness or the uselessness of an individual

So then without further Ado here is the question

Anyone that would like to answer,

Do you by your mouth and witness before "men"(no) deny/\affirm(yes) that the Lord Jesus Christ(God) came on "earth" at some "time" in the "past" as a "human"(a person, flesh blood)?

yes (He did) or no( did not)

If yes you are a child of God.

If no, you are a self confessed antichrist.

Yes or no?
rachel

Re: A question 2 sort

Unread post by rachel »

Yes.

I suspect the Papacy still has the death warrant signed by Pontius Pilate.
dave j

Unread post by dave j »

Yes that and many letters and witness of named men within the pages of the Bible. The one I'd like to read his writings or look at his drawings or even observe some of his paintings would be the man talked about in Luke 9:49 50, as with all the rest the amount of letters drawings and work given by the spirit is what I see as have been collected over the years that is why the emphasis on taking or putting away paintings. If a picture is worth a thousand words a painting is worth a thousand more than that.

Thanks Rachel indeed
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

dave j

Unread post by dave j »

antipodean wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:53 pm https://com/watch?v=zmEScIUcvz0
I tell you what work less I know that you did not make that video so you're going to go ahead and answer for yourself I will leave you the points below that you will get on your I tell you what work less I know that you did not make that video so you're going to go ahead and answer for yourself I will leave you the points below that you will will answer or you will keep your mouth shut in the future am I clear antichrist

“Theory”
Caesar’s Messiah by Joseph Atwill.
argues that
1) Jesus of Nazareth was an invention of the Roman Empire, by Josephus writing the entire NT after AD 70.

2) Parallels between the New Testament and Josephus’ Jewish War.
Why?

1) Romans invented Jesus to pacify the Jewish people by manufacture of a suffering messiah, not a Conquering one.

Response Leading to the One and only Question Joe will answer.

I will leave on the table 2 facts, One the 7 or Hoax code and the Idea that there was a Revolt (war) is a HOAX

With the caveat this proves the HOAX and thus the No-since At-will peddles

SO then “josephus wrote in the “jewish war” the following, “Now, there was about this time Jesus, a wise man, if it be lawful to call him a man, for he was a doer of wonderful works-a teacher of such men as receive the truth with pleasure. He drew over to him both many of the Jews, and many of the Gentiles.”

What feeling do you take from that?

Was there any sign in the so called roman empire of what was called Christians?

“Roman historian” Tacitus places Christian under Emperor Nero in AD 64

“Consequently, to get rid of the report, Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judea, the first source of the evil, but even in Rome… Mockery of every sort was added to their deaths. Covered with the skins of beasts, they were torn by dogs and perished, or were nailed to crosses, or were doomed to the flames and burnt, to serve as a nightly illumination when daylight had expired”

Cornelius Tacitus Annals

https://tinyurl.com/2punbkyf

In AD 110, the Roman governor Pliny writes to the Roman Emperor Trajan

“THE METHOD YOU have pursued, my dear Pliny, in sifting the cases of those denounced to you as Christians is extremely proper. It is not possible to lay down any general rule which can be applied as the fixed standard in all cases of this nature. No search should be made for these people; when they are denounced and found guilty, they must be punished; with the restriction, however, that when the party denies himself to be a Christian and shall give proof that he is not (that is, by adoring our gods) he shall be pardoned on the ground of repentance, even though he may have formerly incurred suspicion. Information without the accuser’s name subscribed must not be admitted in evidence against anyone, as it is introducing a very dangerous precedent, and by no means agreeable to the spirit of the age”

BOOK TEN LETTER 97 TRAJAN TO PLINY
https://www.vroma.org/vromans/hwalker/P ... 097-E.html

Trajan was trying to stop Christianity—not support it
Now then Who by the words of the NEW TESTAMENT is Jesus Christ said to BE or represent here on Earth?
Jesus has “all authority on heaven and Earth”

(Mt. 28:18) (what about Caesar ????)
book of Acts, the disciples twice disobey “government” (Caesar) in order to obey Christ (Acts 4:19; 5:29)

a) Now start back at verse 13 (Crown/7\Corona), WHO are they talking to, (government(idea of))
“Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were uneducated, common men, they were astonished. And they recognized that they had been with Jesus. But seeing the man who was healed standing beside them, they had nothing to say in opposition. But when they had commanded them to leave the council, they conferred with one another, saying, “What shall we do with these men? For that a notable sign has been performed through them is evident to all the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and we cannot deny it. But in order that it may spread no further among the people, let us warn them jt speak no more to anyone in this” name.” So they called them and charged them not to speak or teach at all in the name of Jesus.

What was the response,

Acts 4:19–20

“But Peter and John answered them, “Whether it is right in the sight of God to listen to you rather than to God, you must judge, for we cannot but speak of what we have seen and heard.”
(Not Government or Caesar)

How about this

Now then again acts 5 27-32

And when they had brought them, they set them before the council. And the high priest questioned them, saying, “We strictly charged you not to teach in this name, yet here you have filled Jerusalem with your teaching, and you intend to bring this man’s blood upon us.” But Peter and the apostles answered, “We must obey God rather than men. The God of our fathers raised Jesus, whom you killed by hanging him on a tree. God exalted him at his right hand as Leader and Savior, to give prepentance to Israel and forgiveness of sins. And we are witnesses to these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him.”

Caesar was “King” Caesar was “law” Caesar was “word” is that not the story…..so who then do they talk about that is Bigger than Caesar?

SO then I will not even go into the multiple books that the different styles and complexity of the entire volume and those left out. That alone is to much for this simple mans theory to withstand. that those that KNEW Jesus the Christ still lived when this so called “hoax ” roman invention started. That alone should give you pause Jerusalem was a Metropolitan City not some small town Burg. The same bible says that People came from all over to that city, All colors of the rainbow.

Now then the Question,

Why did Rome Invent a “God” that was More powerful than their own “Self Proclaimed God line” in the form of a “Man called Caesar”, This Created “God” to pacify the “jews” by Noting that in the end by Scripture was to return, not only to Rule this World again, but Destroy all that stood before? “Caesar” not withstanding and Rome but Dust in the wind with all the rest.

Be mindful of what you cast unto other Ab and do the work needed to Properly Vent this. I could go on more however this is well past sufficient to still the Atwill.

Answer the questions and or keep your mouth shut that's all you need to do do not troll this space you work thief and antichrist.

Now Git but before you do give me your yes or no it's two letters or three letters that's all I need out of you and that is your personal witness do not link another video of some other man's work unless you are his wife
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

I've never known such a lengthy reply in such short time.
Sir, I salute your supernatural powers.
dave j

Unread post by dave j »

antipodean wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:11 pm I've never known such a lengthy reply in such short time.
Sir, I salute your supernatural powers.
I like to give you as much time as possible to read it as time for some of you is finite.

Meaning it should not be wasted I did not do that work just so it could be glossed over.

If you have a rebuttal please post it below otherwise Happy reading and talk to you some other time bye-bye

As a PostScript of sorts it is also very easy to address the same tired arguments of the slack jaw yocals that claim to be intellectuals they have zero going on upstairs because they do not do any work themselves. It is very important if you would like to know the truth for yourself to do the work for yourself study and show yourself approved...

Give me an hour I will type you a book
aSHIFT.

Re: A question 2 sort - listen to GAIA directly, not books, nor me

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Interesting thread.

Let's separate the question from the presented conclusion by DaveJ himself.
Do you by your mouth and witness before "men"(no) deny/\affirm(yes) that the Lord Jesus Christ(God) came on "earth" at some "time" in the "past" as a "human"(a person, flesh blood)?

1 - I see "Christianity", as in the collection of all Christ-based religions, as yet another psyop AGAINST humanity and nature as any of the others we discuss at this platform.

And I highly contest those who seem to keep this blind spot in their Fakeology approach, like the Bible, and Christianity are somehow shielded from scrutiny. Or using selected quotes from the Bible to base your logic on. It stands in the way of properly analyzing psyops and stories.

2 - I don't believe in the timelines of the Prenaissance (Fakeopedia) that have been presented to us, so the events allegedly taking place 2000+ years ago in my view happened A) shorter ago than we have been told (following Fomenko that would be in 1052-1085 AD, taking Herbert Illig's Phantom Time hypothesis it's like 200+ years less) and B) with other circumstances, in other areas (Fomenko: "Jerusalem" = Constantinople) and with other players (if there was no "Roman Empire", at least no Western one, the Byzantine Empire = the Roman Empire in my view)

3 - the Bible is the most corrupted book of history, the most copied, adapted, abused and used for Power Play. There are no primary sources for the Bible or its validity in secondary, independent sources, and the ones that have been promoted as such are total fakes ; the Dead Sea Trolls, see Fakeopedia.

4 - the metaphorical meaning of Iesu Christos, the blessed one, the savior, "the one sent from God" is that, a metaphor for not 1 flesh and blood human, yet a character trait. So "living like Jesus" should in my view not be read "to live like the human called Jesus as described in the Bible", but to follow the spirit of that what Jesus Christ stands for; living good, justly, morally right.

my 5th point comes with DaveJ's false dichotomy, which is not only his, this is the message of Christianity:

Believe what I say and you "will be saved" / "go to heaven"
and if not
"you go to the worst place imaginable, described in our books and called "Hell"

Nope, if you want to use those terminologies per sé, then I am

a self confessed non-christ

I cannot be "anti-" something I don't believe in.

I am not "Anti-Contagious Viruses", I don't believe in the existence of those, so I would be a NON-Contagious Virus proponent...

But it is this political, divisive, very much NON-mentalverse, view that has been drilled into people for centuries, leading to all kinds of conflicts between christians even, that already shows the non-universality of "the Bible" / Christianity.

What about the millions upon millions of people who were NOT raised in Christianity (I was and I do live in a majorly Catholic country)?

The idea that Buddhists, Hindus, Shinto believers, animists, fetishists, pagans, just anyone NOT Christian is "wrong from the very start" is such a politically motivated stance that anno 2024 and ESPECIALLY for Fakeologists, who should be able to assess their beliefs without those dogmas is just nonsensical.

Spirituality does not come from books, not from "Jesus Christ", not from priests and not from prayers.

It comes from listening to the signs of Divinity, God speaks to you in other terms than books.

KISMET - that what was fated to be, destined to meet each other, this is what "was written in the stars", those elements are imho the way forward. And the lessons of THOSE, those are the ones we collect, share and expand upon at Eye AM Eye Radio.

With Easter I had a beautiful podcast with CalmCardKen, a praying Christian, on this topic.

Several mixes of that podcast will be released soon under MOUTH - Musiversity mixes, stay tuned at the link below!
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
dave j

Re: A question 2 sort - listen to GAIA directly, not books, nor me

Unread post by dave j »

aSHIFT. wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 12:34 pm Interesting thread.

Let's separate the question from the presented conclusion by DaveJ himself.

1 - I see "Christianity", as in the collection of all Christ-based religions, as yet another psyop AGAINST humanity and nature as any of the others we discuss at this platform.

And I highly contest those who seem to keep this blind spot in their Fakeology approach, like the Bible, and Christianity are somehow shielded from scrutiny. Or using selected quotes from the Bible to base your logic on. It stands in the way of properly analyzing psyops and stories.

2 - I don't believe in the timelines of the Prenaissance (Fakeopedia) that have been presented to us, so the events allegedly taking place 2000+ years ago in my view happened A) shorter ago than we have been told (following Fomenko that would be in 1052-1085 AD, taking Herbert Illig's Phantom Time hypothesis it's like 200+ years less) and B) with other circumstances, in other areas (Fomenko: "Jerusalem" = Constantinople) and with other players (if there was no "Roman Empire", at least no Western one, the Byzantine Empire = the Roman Empire in my view)

3 - the Bible is the most corrupted book of history, the most copied, adapted, abused and used for Power Play. There are no primary sources for the Bible or its validity in secondary, independent sources, and the ones that have been promoted as such are total fakes ; the Dead Sea Trolls, see Fakeopedia.

4 - the metaphorical meaning of Iesu Christos, the blessed one, the savior, "the one sent from God" is that, a metaphor for not 1 flesh and blood human, yet a character trait. So "living like Jesus" should in my view not be read "to live like the human called Jesus as described in the Bible", but to follow the spirit of that what Jesus Christ stands for; living good, justly, morally right.

my 5th point comes with DaveJ's false dichotomy, which is not only his, this is the message of Christianity:

Believe what I say and you "will be saved" / "go to heaven"
and if not
"you go to the worst place imaginable, described in our books and called "Hell"

Nope, if you want to use those terminologies per sé, then I am

a self confessed non-christ

I cannot be "anti-" something I don't believe in.

I am not "Anti-Contagious Viruses", I don't believe in the existence of those, so I would be a NON-Contagious Virus proponent...

But it is this political, divisive, very much NON-mentalverse, view that has been drilled into people for centuries, leading to all kinds of conflicts between christians even, that already shows the non-universality of "the Bible" / Christianity.

What about the millions upon millions of people who were NOT raised in Christianity (I was and I do live in a majorly Catholic country)?

The idea that Buddhists, Hindus, Shinto believers, animists, fetishists, pagans, just anyone NOT Christian is "wrong from the very start" is such a politically motivated stance that anno 2024 and ESPECIALLY for Fakeologists, who should be able to assess their beliefs without those dogmas is just nonsensical.

Spirituality does not come from books, not from "Jesus Christ", not from priests and not from prayers.

It comes from listening to the signs of Divinity, God speaks to you in other terms than books.

KISMET - that what was fated to be, destined to meet each other, this is what "was written in the stars", those elements are imho the way forward. And the lessons of THOSE, those are the ones we collect, share and expand upon at Eye AM Eye Radio.

With Easter I had a beautiful podcast with CalmCardKen, a praying Christian, on this topic.

Several mixes of that podcast will be released soon under MOUTH - Musiversity mixes, stay tuned at the link below!
Your answer is then no., because you just claimed that your belief matters therefore you do not believe therefore your answer is no you are not as smart or as bright as you think you are.

You are in fact antichrist. Period. There's nothing needed from you further, do not troll this forum. I know a lot of you babblers are also not very quick with it so in short let me repeat one last time. There's nothing more needed from you. your no will suffice

Now then for other observers of this post you will notice that the Antichrist character gave you entire paragraphs of reasons why they say no they just will not admit and State the word no because then you can hold them to it. They have a legalistic mind that does not comprehend that they're spoken word to their creator is their state of mind they are the lowest form of corpse they offer you nothing but confusion. This has proven already by my statement in the first question they cannot limit their mouth to yes or no
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

The expected outcome when you present a false dichotomy ("it's either 'my' way or the Hellish way").

How can you maintain your stance together with quotes as "don't be a false witness" (what about the presented "life and death by crucifixation no less of the character known as Jesus Christ") ?

Why do you keep excluding the majority of the world who is NOT Christian, without even wanting to hear their experiences with Divinity?

The answers again follow from the false dichotomy, the political weapon of all organized religions.

The Muslim create conversions by the sword, the Christian does it by wishing the opponent into """Hell""", same trick, other methods.
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio