A question 2 sort

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
rachel

Re: A question 2 sort

Unread post by rachel »

The only way you'll truly know if Christ is real is by inviting him into your life. It's not about believing what anyone else says, @aSHIFT.. The thing is, it's clear you are curious because Christianity is the one religion that seems to get to you.
dave j

Unread post by dave j »

aSHIFT. wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 2:46 pm The expected outcome when you present a false dichotomy ("it's either 'my' way or the Hellish way").

How can you maintain your stance together with quotes as "don't be a false witness" (what about the presented "life and death by crucifixation no less of the character known as Jesus Christ") ?

Why do you keep excluding the majority of the world who is NOT Christian, without even wanting to hear their experiences with Divinity?

The answers again follow from the false dichotomy, the political weapon of all organized religions.

The Muslim create conversions by the sword, the Christian does it by wishing the opponent into """Hell""", same trick, other methods.
You're babbling the answer to the question that I stated at the beginning regardless of all your meandering is.... no... And that makes you an Antichrist.

I don't care what you say do think and or feel this is not about you.
it is about identifying you to others. This alone is so that they do not waste their time with your nonsense.

By your own choice and your own free will you have chosen your dissipation.

You will get exactly what you have asked for.

You have been marked

So all there is left for you to do is to remain pointless and rage for me or repent simply meaning change your mind to yes.
pasterno

Unread post by pasterno »

aSHIFT. wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 2:46 pm The expected outcome when you present a false dichotomy ("it's either 'my' way or the Hellish way").

How can you maintain your stance together with quotes as "don't be a false witness" (what about the presented "life and death by crucifixation no less of the character known as Jesus Christ") ?

Why do you keep excluding the majority of the world who is NOT Christian, without even wanting to hear their experiences with Divinity?

The answers again follow from the false dichotomy, the political weapon of all organized religions.

The Muslim create conversions by the sword, the Christian does it by wishing the opponent into """Hell""", same trick, other methods.
Largely agree even thought I'm a follower of Christ.

A false dichotomy is presented with so much aggression that any other option is impossible.

Are you for or against the injection. For Hamas or for Israel?

It's ridiculous in my opinion.

Very fair point

@dave j
The aggression you show is in not "Christian". If people don't answer you false dichotomy, it doesnt make them the "antichrist".

Look in the mirror before judging the other.
dave j

Unread post by dave j »

pasterno wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 4:05 pm

A false dichotomy is presented with so much aggression that any other option is impossible.

Very fair point

@dave j
The aggression you show is in not "Christian". If people don't answer you false dichotomy, it doesnt make them the "antichrist".

Rage more of your opinion at me demon.(Your lyrical Babbels so powerful... I'm going to go ahead and put you in the no column as well you Muppet .... You are a blind guide a blind eye wolf you fool nobody and you will say Lord Lord ..... And my friend will ask what do I do and I will simply say dissipate....

And by the way not only do I judge each and every man woman and child I come into contact with I judge righteously
pasterno

Unread post by pasterno »

dave j wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 4:29 pm

Very fair point

@dave j

Rage more of your opinion at me demon.(Your lyrical Babbels so powerful... I'm going to go ahead and put you in the no column as well you Muppet .... You are a blind guide a blind eye wolf you fool nobody and you will say Lord Lord ..... And my friend will ask what do I do and I will simply say dissipate....

And by the way not only do I judge each and every man woman and child I come into contact with I judge righteously
You should take less drugs.
dave j

Unread post by dave j »

pasterno wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:24 pm
dave j wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 4:29 pm

Very fair point

@dave j

You should take less drugs.
Rage for me demon
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

rachel wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:16 pm The only way you'll truly know if Christ is real is by inviting him into your life.
That is circular reasoning coming from the same DOGMA. I reject that dogma.
It's not about believing what anyone else says
It is believing in the validity of The Bible (so indeed not "anyone", but a certain group of people: Christians, those basing themselves on the Bible) as "the word of God", and only that; the DOGMA again.
The thing is, it's clear you are curious because Christianity is the one religion that seems to get to you.
You must have been listening in to the work I am doing at the moment! Kidding, but hold your horses and look out for the MOUTH mix with CalmCardKen because I go in MUCH more detail than I could ever convey in text.

And no, not the "one" religion that "gets to me", because you could have deduced from my first reaction to DaveJ, that if it were DaveH (for Hindu) or DaveM (for muslimeen; Islam), I would react the same, but then question "why are your Hinduist/Islamic books the ONLY WAY TO SALVATION/GOD whatever"....

but as I said, much more and much broader in the MOUTH mix, if I don't forget I will link it here (it's a lot of work: 3 grand mixes are coming out!).

Another point: I have lived in 4 countries, all of them with cultures stemming from Christianity (Netherlands, Spain, Germany and Colombia). If I were somehow "against Christianity" or "Christianity gets to me", then wouldn't I have chosen to live in a country NOT based on that religion?

And if I were "an anti-Christ", as DaveJ in his dichotomy states, do you think very much Catholic Paolita would EVER have married me?

In a civil ceremony (not "for the Church") while having her uncle (who is a "Christian pastor" = protestant, NOT catholic) speech at our wedding?

I think you know the answer to that one.
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

pasterno:
Great healthy conversation then. We don't need to agree on every point, nor follow each other's belief system, but we can recognize similar phenomena.

That is another reason why the statement "Christianity GETS TO ME" is so wrong, because I have had beautiful podcasts with many Christians, recently CalmCardKen, in the past people remember Christian cody from memphis, a staunch Intactivist and others.

bingo

"You're either with us" - christian
"Or you are with the terrorists" - anti-christ

aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

aSHIFT. wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:02 pm That is circular reasoning coming from the same DOGMA. I reject that dogma.

It is what it is. You are a free agent to choose whatever you want.
dave j

Unread post by dave j »

aSHIFT. wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:02 pm
rachel wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:16 pm The only way you'll truly know if Christ is real is by inviting him into your life.
That is circular reasoning coming from the same DOGMA. I reject that dogma.
It's not about believing what anyone else says
It is believing in the validity of The Bible (so indeed not "anyone", but a certain group of people: Christians, those basing themselves on the Bible) as "the word of God", and only that; the DOGMA again.
The thing is, it's clear you are curious because Christianity is the one religion that seems to get to you.
You must have been listening in to the work I am doing at the moment! Kidding, but hold your horses and look out for the MOUTH mix with CalmCardKen because I go in MUCH more detail than I could ever convey in text.

And no, not the "one" religion that "gets to me", because you could have deduced from my first reaction to DaveJ, that if it were DaveH (for Hindu) or DaveM (for muslimeen; Islam), I would react the same, but then question "why are your Hinduist/Islamic books the ONLY WAY TO SALVATION/GOD whatever"....

but as I said, much more and much broader in the MOUTH mix, if I don't forget I will link it here (it's a lot of work: 3 grand mixes are coming out!).

Another point: I have lived in 4 countries, all of them with cultures stemming from Christianity (Netherlands, Spain, Germany and Colombia). If I were somehow "against Christianity" or "Christianity gets to me", then wouldn't I have chosen to live in a country NOT based on that religion?

And if I were "an anti-Christ", as DaveJ in his dichotomy states, do you think very much Catholic Paolita would EVER have married me?

In a civil ceremony (not "for the Church") while having her uncle (who is a "Christian pastor" = protestant, NOT catholic) speech at our wedding?

I think you know the answer to that one.
Yes you are an antichrist

As for your other babble. 1 Corinthians 7