A question 2 sort

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
dave j

Re: A question 2 sort

Unread post by dave j »

aSHIFT. wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:09 pm
bingo

"You're either with us" - christian
"Or you are with the terrorists" - anti-christ

Yes dum dum Matthew 12:30

You are antichrist.
dave j

Unread post by dave j »

dave j wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:24 pm Help me with this question form as well if you do not mind I'm trying to save time for myself and others so I'm coming up with a quick way to get a yes or no so that others can move on when they see the usefulness or the uselessness of an individual

So then without further Ado here is the question

Anyone that would like to answer,

Do you by your mouth and witness before "men"(no) deny/\affirm(yes) that the Lord Jesus Christ(God) came on "earth" at some "time" in the "past" as a "human"(a person, flesh blood)?

yes (He did) or no( did not)

If yes you are a child of God.

If no, you are a self confessed antichrist.

Yes or no?
back to the point and truth of the matter.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Is someone who does not believe in "Buddha" an "anti-buddhist"? don't think so
Is someone who does not believe in "Mohamed the prophet" an "anti-muslim"? Nope
Is someone who does not believe in "chemotherapy" a "cancer lover"? (((They))) try
Is someone who does not believe in "Space Travel" an "anti-astronot"? Not me, those guys just did their job for a System they were in

Why then is someone who does not believe in Jesus Christ as an individual human, the Son of God ("male") an "anti-christ"? Makes no sense.

Nigel, interesting that Tanner guy, never heard of him before. And great you go back to the original text, in the original language, Latin. That's the way I'd say.

So WHY oh WHY is that "King James" so important? Why not base Biblical views DIRECTLY on the original texts, in the original languages of Aramaic and Greek ??
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
dave j

Unread post by dave j »

aSHIFT. wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 11:35 pm Is someone who does not believe in "Buddha" an "anti-buddhist"? don't think so
Is someone who does not believe in "Mohamed the prophet" an "anti-muslim"? Nope
Is someone who does not believe in "chemotherapy" a "cancer lover"? (((They))) try
Is someone who does not believe in "Space Travel" an "anti-astronot"? Not me, those guys just did their job for a System they were in

Why then is someone who does not believe in Jesus Christ as an individual human, the Son of God ("male") an "anti-christ"? Makes no sense.

Nigel, interesting that Tanner guy, never heard of him before. And great you go back to the original text, in the original language, Latin. That's the way I'd say.

So WHY oh WHY is that "King James" so important? Why not base Biblical views DIRECTLY on the original texts, in the original languages of Aramaic and Greek ??

You are an antichrist period.
Move along or continue to rage for me demon.

Matthew 12:30

Nothing you say
nothing you do
nothing you think
and most deliciously
nothing you feel changes my righteous judgment of you and your state of error

You goat
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

rachel wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:16 pm The only way you'll truly know if Christ is real is by inviting him into your life. It's not about believing what anyone else says, .. The thing is, it's clear you are curious because Christianity is the one religion that seems to get to you.
In the middle part of SIMON STEVIN, one of the four new mixes, we touch upon this.

in the Easter show with CCK we go over that, the non-uniqueness of christianity, it is religion in general, and how it compares with spirituality, which was Ken's question that stated the conversation.

MOUTH miniMIX - SIMON STEVIN (1584) : IMPOSSIBILITY of SPACE TRAVEL

SIMON STEVIN (1584) : IMPOSSIBILITY of SPACE TRAVEL
last freebee mix out of 3.5+ hours of April 2024 work !

check Fakeopedia for links to other topics, tracklists and GEMz, our beautiful voices drawn over musical paintings,

That's My JOB
That's What I DO !
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
dave j

Unread post by dave j »

Ken has nothing to do with me.

If Ken is your pope so be it now run along.