UK related articles

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
rachel

Re: UK related articles

Unread post by rachel »

https://x.com/TheRustler83/status/1761026472091722052
70% of NHS Staff are ‘Anti-Vaxxers’

Latest report from UK Health Security Agency confirms that 70% of Frontline health care workers REFUSED the COVID-19 Booster-vaccine in 2023/24

https://www.gov.uk/government/statistic ... 23-to-2024
GHBsPVXXEAAINbs.jpg
70% of NHS frontline healthcare workers in England REFUSED the COVID-19 Booster vaccine
600,000 of the 860,000 eligible NHS staff declined the offer of the winter booster
Source: UK Health Security Agency

NHS Covid-vaccine refusal rate by occupation;

👨‍⚕️ Doctors: 60.5% refused
👩‍⚕️ Nurses: 71.6% refused
👩‍🔬 Clinical: 64.4% refused
🏥 Support: 73.4% refused

Refusal rate based on offer of 2023/24 Winter booster (COVID-19)

I think this is when the wheels fell off Tony Blair's ID Cards for everyone via COVID-19 scheme.
January 2022
UK Government faced the prospect of having to sack 100,000 NHS staff for refusing the COVID vaccine.
aSHIFT.

Re: UK related articles

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

If these numbers are real, that sounds VERY positive, I am surprised about such a level of dissent.

Notice that the doctors, theoretically the group with the highest intelligence capacity (let's call it that), are the most conforming. Maybe logical because the highest income jobs are the highest stakes to lose, but still almost 40% refusal is insanely high.

Would be interesting to compare these figures against other big nations like France, Germany, US. If the numbers are also in favor of "no, thank you, I am boosted enough by my own individual immune system", the world is not as gullible as I at least thought...
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio