livestream alert

napoleon

Re: livestream alert

Unread post by napoleon »

livestream is up n running ,ricks already put me onto a new william ramsey ,ill throw it in here i have not listened watched etc
also a kubrick video from yesterday,william ramsey was one of the first big fish in the fakeologist pond ,cheers rick i will check it out
keir starmer star man has intrigued me also ,our tsunami of truth rachel will be familliar with this chap ,so i will take alooksee
napoleon

listening and tidying ,morning to all fakeologists
napoleon

dr fustercluck has been with bernadette peters ,my first crush
napoleon

some good info from rick in the first half hour cheers as always rick you never fail to bring it ,i have not listened to william ramsey yet ,been a bit busy
dave j

Unread post by dave j »

napoleon wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 5:49 pm some good info from rick in the first half hour cheers as always rick you never fail to bring it ,i have not listened to william ramsey yet ,been a bit busy
Just wait till you get to my part ! Cheers. I teach (typoerror) how to plant potatoes.
napoleon

napoleon

ooh livestream chat
we have the fakeologist and another voice

meditating is a habit ,join in have your say
napoleon

download - 2020-02-23T001948.695.png
napoleon

the lads are talking the prestige ,funnily enough that is what star wars is d-train
Every great magic trick consists of three parts or acts. The first part is called "The Pledge". The magician shows you something ordinary: a deck of cards, a bird or a man. He shows you this object. Perhaps he asks you to inspect it to see if it is indeed real, unaltered, normal. But of course... it probably isn't. The second act is called "The Turn". The magician takes the ordinary something and makes it do something extraordinary.
Now you're looking for the secret... but you won't find it, because of course you're not really looking. You don't really want to know. You want to be fooled. But you wouldn't clap yet. Because making something disappear isn't enough; you have to bring it back. That's why every magic trick has a third act, the hardest part, the part we call "The Prestige"
,morning by the way .yes the pledge ,,,,turn,,,and prestige is where everything comes back ,same as dorothy waking up
c3d31497-fdac-4a65-8a59-40dd5e7f353e.gif
critics in 1977 claimed that Star Wars cribbed from earlier movies in a self-conscious, or even downright cynical, fashion. Derek Malcolm of The Guardian called it “an incredibly knowing movie” which “plays enough games to satisfy the most sophisticated”. Russell Davies in The Observer wrote of the fun people were having playing a “hunt-the-source game”. Alan Brien of the Sunday Times complained: “These movie references, somewhere between a pun and plagiarism, exist only to be recognised and then discarded”

A video of the visual references in Star Wars to other movies. The last version of this video got blocked due to a copyright claim for music in one of the clips, so I replaced that and also took the opportunity to add in a few new clips that weren’t in the previous version.

star wars every shot was famous before you saw it

this was the delivery method george lucas used to show you how they control the entire worlds stage and even show you 911 in advance .911 was these boys ceremony,lthe story you were told was ozma did 911 on 47 mins ,and you all settled on it's a lie ,shame on you patriot fucks
If we posit the equation that 'Luke = Dorothy', we can begin to unlock some of the parallels between the two characters.Both Luke and Dorothy live with their aunt and uncle on a farm
They both are looking for something more. Luke wants to go to the Academy to fly things and likes to stare into the Binary Sunset and ponder such things. Dorothy states her deal when she sings Somewhere over the rainbow.
They each have complementary farmhands. Hunk, Zeke, and Hickory for Oz and C–3PO and R2-D2 respectively.

the american dream was 911 ,truthers lol
It is very important to bear in mind that the duo of R2 and C3PO were directly inspired by characters from The Hidden Fortress, so don't think Lucas is wholly copying from Oz.It was noted film critic Roger Ebert who quickly noticed how Lucas had perhaps drawn inspiration from the 1939 film when he write in his 1977 review of what was then still called Star Wars:

"Star Wars" is a fairy tale, a fantasy, a legend, finding its roots in some of our most popular fiction. The golden robot, lion-faced space pilot, and insecure little computer on wheels must have been suggested by the Tin Man, the Cowardly Lion, and the Scarecrow in "The Wizard of Oz."

The Star Wars films are actually the story of the radicalization of Luke Skywalker. From introducing him to us in A New Hope (as a simple farm boy gazing into the Tatooine tatwin sunset), to his eventual transformation into the radicalized insurgent of Return of the Jedi jihadi(as one who sets his own father’s corpse on fire and celebrates the successful bombing of the Death Star)twin towers with onlookers dancing with israelis ewoks are on endor israels northen town is endor.
When we first meet Luke Skywalker, he’s an orphaned farm boy with barely any friends, living with his Aunt B-eru and Uncle O-wen,(O.B) and wanting to join the Galactic Academy like all the other guys his age. You see, Luke didn’t become a space terrorist overnight
ipiccy_image - 2024-01-21T124509 (13).jpg
145da01cf49d95323ba5e6230fcc7d3a.gif
napoleon

i will point out d-train that magicians behind 911 do not like me at all ,ergo you boys have to deal with the sorcerors apprentices from other gatekeeping channels ,and the sorcerors old ladies and old religious men and jew bashers
not everybody wants to be fooled ,only the people who benefit from liars