PSI FI AND FANTASY

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by napoleon »

the schismogenesis of even entertaining what i posit was pointed out to me by a much clever ape than myself ,chaps name smj
top class

nigel i'm not sure people actually pay attention ,we have some great minds and thinkers who do agree
and at the end of the day it's never been about agreeing ,yesterday a fella called jan erik did a tight 10 mins on the merchants and left after that we still got jewboy blaming jews

people like to thrash out ideas ,well i thrashed away on my own as a cleaner listening to fakeologists and hoaxbusters for years ,the information i have assimiltaed is from fakeologist and his chatters and guests

but combining the concepts or stories one eventually understands the 20th century is a movie ,so my intelligence is based on getting all the stories at once in an age of psience fiction melding with reality ,my dissabilty became my tool !!

to be honest i'm sick of reading !

i had to explain how a kids film is the way to show what 911 was ,im not even a star wars fan or religious ,but historically they only changed the names ,and made it an acute vision using rosicrucian theosophy ,which is why all these major events in murican history gets blamed on oz jfk did his best to mirror lincoln's assassination and play out the v.i.t.r.i.o.l. associated with the rosicrucian chamber of reflection ceremony ,remember this is the same psipher as luke being dorothy and his journey through 911

“With the thoughts that you’ll be thinkin’ / You could be another Lincoln / If you only had a brain.” sang the Scarecrow.
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-13T204917.804.jpg
Minutes after John Fitzgerald Kennedy was murdered three “hoboes” (“unworthy craftsmen”) were arrested at the railyard behind Dealey Plaza.

No records of their identities have ever been revealed nor the “identity” of the arresting officer. All that remains of those few minutes are a series of photographs which have reached legendary proportions among persons concerned with uncovering the real forces and persons behind the
The President’s brain was removed and his body buried without it ………………if i only had a brain
sdfds.JPG
sdfds.JPG (15.49 KiB) Viewed 117 times
c712ea7232c9093fba1a387658c554a7_w200.gif
c712ea7232c9093fba1a387658c554a7_w200.gif (1.69 MiB) Viewed 117 times
the same man smj taught me the macro and the micro are very important to the gullible apes ,sure fakeologist seems the micro level ,but i assure you this is as big as it gets!!remember dealey plaza is two 7s facing each other ,mirroring each other ,77 means oz
psi symbol just like the towers ,they were attacked by oz also
rick says jfk had 911 coded into it ,
j=10 f=6 k=11,mirrored becomes
j=10 f=6 k=11
k=11 f=6 j=10
11-09-01 and he is right 100 percent
napoleon

keep gaia talk in gaias,you sound like rollo ,he's a dimwit racist drunk spoilt brat,so non o that shit post there
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Nigel Tilbury wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 10:15 am I like your work was looking for a friend
let me give you a piece
of apparently needed fatherly advice

as you dared to death wish my family to join your gutter BS cult

don't do that
to people

if you really are

"looking for a friend"
"have finally found Jesus Christ"

:shock:

capiche ?
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
napoleon

such a shame because i listen to ricks start of the audios then turn it off after 30 mins cos of it's the jews joining ,was the same with the french hacker geris ,and prior to that rollo,the guests are a washout recycling the news verbatim ,and then we get request for velocet the producer back ,shabby as fuck what has happened since the blog was embargoed
ah well keep going den eventually we will find someone who can fucking read
napoleon

this is what happens when some prick being nice to you makes you drop your guard ,for 5 years smh

its a 911 site ,shape up the lot of ya
three and half years off for covaids ,you won no battle ,atleast get rid of the houseclowns
napoleon

gdfgg.JPG
oiuioi.JPG
utuyty.jpg
why doe'snt anyone feel sorry for me ,iv'e killed all my 911 heroes
dave j

Unread post by dave j »

These sick bastards are literally talking about pissing in each other's and their own face you cannot make up the depravity of these scumbags

You cannot make up how sick and twisted some of these people are
napoleon

Somewhere over the rainbow way up high
There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby
Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true
HFjcWe.gif
HFjcWe.gif (950.59 KiB) Viewed 91 times

Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far
Behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me
Finding-Aldebaran-and-Sirius-with-Orions-belt-scaled (3).jpg

Somewhere over the rainbow bluebirds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow
Why then, oh, why can't I?
Cloud-city-venus (4).jpg

If happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow
Why, oh, why can't I?
sirius is the rainbow ,way up high is orion ,the land you heard of in a lullaby is new jerusalem in kesil orions sword cluster name ,as prophecised
as i say the wizard of oz is orion and orion is two inverted 7s and as you know 77 means oz
napoleon

so you see how the religion of 911 is based on the inversion of the bible ,using rosicrucian v.i.t.r.i.o.l. psi-pher from alter which is columba or the oculus building ,through sirius the rainbow star heading for new jerusalem in orion (the kesil run)
ipiccy_image - 2024-04-24T224127.945.jpg
the mentally houseclowns ,and it is a mental illness diagnosed documented and used for hundred years by cleverer apes than you and me ,realised they only need a few toerags to lie about something so preposterous ,others would change their manner and thinking,
ipiccy_image - 2024-04-24T232526.926.jpg
The Cowardly Lion and Chewbacca, The Tin Woodsman and C–3PO (both enjoy some oil for their joints) and the unintelligible Toto and R2-D2 (Two-Two). And where Dorothy follows Toto when he runs away, Luke follows R2.D2
and that that’s how he came up with Luke’s friends and companions. Take one quick look at The Wizard of Oz, and you’ll find the exact same pattern in Dorothy’s companions of Toto, The Scarecrow, The Tin Woodsman and The Cowardly Lion. Dorothy and Luke’s last names are even conceptually similar, descriptive and evocative, rather than plain old boring ‘Smith’; Dorothy Gale, whose life is changed by a tornado, and Luke Skywalker, whose destiny lies in the stars.
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-16T155048.664.jpg
well till i bitchslapped everyone ,has ab still got every backroom staffer and houseclown ignoring me making him proud in the discord ,pussies ,someone go and tell them solomons cube is new jerusalem and the gold cube of gods kingdom is the pure thought attained by being the baddest ape on the ball thats me ,i stole thier magic aswell as the temple
it is so much fun showing the secrets of the chamber of reflection

the irony though rey being strapped to a table like dorothy in the return to oz is nearly worth the ticket wouldn't you say

literally beating the 77th brigade with a fictional little girl
napoleon

i;m only kidding no ones an ape ,were all god made including the apes
the ligature around the houseclowns necks that is osiris the blazing star,or oz the light psimply boils down to them actually having to reverse their doctrine ,the lads that once kept the secrets
are now looking away trying not to see what they are ,hoping to god some czecoslovakian sniper living belle vue comes out of reiterment for one more gig ,typo-ski

no but now there aint no masonic secrets around 911 ,the planners the moonwatchers with the bones got you to go along with the fairystory of 911 ,i simply shown ya how heartlessbrainless and cowardly you are ,with a little fictional girl ,the embodiment of the theosophy that has run your country since day 1
Docking_Bay_94_SWI95 (1) (1).jpg
also cobb in this video in inception returning ,after spending the entire film saying and working towards getting home ,theres no place like home ,upon returning from the airport we see chris nolan uses the v.i.t.r.i.o.l. previously used by kubrick and lucas perfectly ,the sign holders upon his return are fisher-pfizer,and j ohnson-johnson and johnson ,told you were off to see the wizard ,nolans tenet is the war now ,and interstellar is the journey of a virus phage with covaids markers throughout ,cobb returns home how do we know hes home ,his totem tells him oh totem were home

and you being good little munchkins or flying monkeys have to play the game until dorothy saves you
vesica-piscis-scaled (3).jpg
nice crowley tarot with the yellow brick road
and space pyramids smh

they even called the baddy ozma bin laden the space dorothy luke gets on the spacship made from jtobin plaza on 911 ,the spaceship that made the kessel run ,same place 911 towers were heading kesil
ipiccy_image (79) (2).jpg
it's no secret that the towers seen as a space vehicle ,i just shown ya the toys from 911 are the holygrail solo-mans temple ,it's their religion ,ill be honest theres no faith in their religion and it relies on you lot being gullible ,well don't worry i brought a wookie ,cmon toto