This World is a Truman Matrix

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
PotatoFieldsForever

This is the Bad Place

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

Out of context but the same logic applies. I found various interpretations for the name Eleanor, but essentially, it signifies something along the lines of light and God's light.
PotatoFieldsForever

This is the Bad Place

I stumbled on an analysis of the Good Place and it matches a lot of ideas from this topic. I'm not sure who originally made it and I'm only halfway through the video but I already like it.

4 humans are put in a place disguised as heaven in order to be tortured, a town full of demons/actors putting up a show.
PotatoFieldsForever

Re: This World is a Truman Matrix

I found the guy who made the analysis about the Good Place, it's "Howdie Mickoski Talks"
https://www.youtube.com/@howdiemickoskitalks/videos
He has a relatively big channel so maybe you know him and after listening to others videos of him, while I found his analysis for the show to be spot on, the rest I'm not so sure.

As he noted, only 2 of the 4 humans figured out the truth and the place of the AI character is interesting since she's neither good or bad, the architect had to steal her from the actual "good place" to create his false "good place".

It's been a while since I've watched this series but it seems like another piece to the puzzle of reality. I can relate to being in a town full of demons and being given a life script designed to torture me, but it's all done subtly so you put the blame on yourself rather than the creator.
PotatoFieldsForever

Passing Through the Storm

Whatever that means regarding our world.
PotatoFieldsForever

Travels & Wealth Inequality

So God created the world but most people can't even experience 1% of its beauty. If you are born in certain countries then it has been decided for you that you will live the entirety of your life there. I'm always stunned when I watch vlogs of people traveling in poorer countries, I bet the locals can't leave their own country.

That's just the legal side:
https://visaguide.world/passport/index/

The wealth inequality in this world is crazy, even among the citizens of the rich countries, the experience can vary greatly. Basically, if you are rich, you are the equivalent of a slave owner, you can use the slaves of the world without being a slave yourself. On the other end, you can refuse to be a slave but you will be broke, treated like a black sheep and what you can experience from the world will be considerably reduced. Honestly, that being said and even if it's morally wrong, I'd rather be rich if I'm stuck here. It's just like eating meat, yes, you had to something evil to obtain it but it tastes good.
steak.png
That's where the npc theory helps me cope with this reality, knowing that the slaves are robots. Don't hate the player, hate the game.
PotatoFieldsForever

The Wings of Freedom

If an unselfish act of love was the way out this place, the simple fact of knowing it would defeat the purpose. "God" should help its own people and not let them suffer until someone changes its heart. If the people suffering are NPC's, I don't care and if they are real, it's not my fault that the world is fucked.

Today, on my way home, I had "nasty thoughts", I almost immediately saw a car with a plate displaying the number 666, it pulled me out of it. Right after that, there was a homeless lady, from the look of it, she was old and in a bad shape, moreover it was cold outside. I just kept walking what can I do ? but there was a pigeon in the way that forced me to stop for a second, I kept moving but it made me think of pigeon lady in Home Alone 2 and how scripted this place is
pigeon_lady.jpeg

I personally associate the dove with freedom and I can see the symbolic of the child being the only person that approached that lady. A few minutes later, I saw pigeons eating food in middle of the road, the cars were forced to avoid them, they were so focused on the food that they didn't care about the danger.

On the surface, it may sound like a nice story but it just reinforces my feeling of being in a prison,
SaiGirl

"Dolly's braces" / Miles Mathis Exposes Gas-Lighting

Unread post by SaiGirl »

Everyone recalls "Dolly's braces" because the movie was so mediocre and eminently forgettable.

That's the point of the exercise: A gigantic game of "Trivial Pursuit".

============================================
Here's an obvious plant:

https://www.mi6-hq.com

They must think we have weak memories and weak minds, easily susceptible to gas lighting. Exercises like the "Mandela Effect" are designed to "test" the audience and measure its mental weakness.
Last edited by SaiGirl on Thu May 09, 2024 11:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
SaiGirl

"Dolly's braces" / "Mandela Effect movie gas-lighting

Unread post by SaiGirl »

=======
Is it so inconceivable that the few accounts still selling old VHS copies of Moonraker on eBay are government spooks? Is it so inconceivable that MI6 and the CIA are capable of swapping copies in thrift stores across Europe and America? We’re living in Nineteen Eighty-Four. Surely, we haven’t tracked down every physical copy. Surely, there’s video tapes out there, recorded on home VCR’s, when the movie was played on cable television in the 1980’s, where braces are still visible.
I’m not giving up hope. They couldn’t have possibly altered every copy.
==================
UNQUOTE

https://theunexpectedcosmology.com/doll ... la-effect/

Miles Mathis managed to locate an old VHS copy of the movie WITH "Dolly's braces" clearly visible.

It was such a mediocre movie that the "braces" scene at the end was the ONLY scene worth remembering.

THAT is why they decided to gas-light us by reissuing such a shitty movie with the only memorable scene altered.

They do this all the time in movies.

I'm constantly discovering "new" scenes in old films that have been restored or reissued.
All movies have hours and hours of extra "takes".
When they reissue them, they can change them completely.