Amazon Alexa commercial for the big game featuring Amazonian andgrogyne

dirtybenny

Amazon Alexa commercial for the big game featuring Amazonian andgrogyne

Unread post by dirtybenny »

I don't know these actresses/actors as I don't consume mass media. I have noticed these youtube commercials that run before a video are all featuring androgynes. They are very easy to identify. The New York Maybelline series is perhaps the most obvious with palpable demonic energies.

The featured Scarlett Johansson entity is clearly inverted....huge skull, male digit ratio, etc. The purported male also appears inverted.

Crowned with the orange (33) penis of amazon prime at the end.

With the backing music of STEVIE Nicks and Chris McVie singing Little Lies

Tell me lies
Tell me sweet little lies
(Tell me lies, tell me, tell me lies)
Oh, no, no, you can't disguise
(You can't disguise, no, you can't disguise)
Tell me lies
Tell me sweet little lies

Yep....plenty of lies here....

https://www.aboutamazon.com/news/device ... l-big-game

heretical1

Re: Amazon Alexa commercial for the big game featuring Amazonian andgrogyne

Unread post by heretical1 »

That made me recall this depressing ad from BK (Flat Earth nod at 1:25) which can hardly be called persuasion. It's how you know on some level these are not real companies like we've been told, which have to sustain profits through sales, but rather tools of cultural manipulation and degradation that are accountable to entities other than their customers. (In the case of AMZN we can obviously add overt miltech surveillance to that agenda.) It's some real dark humour and caters to people who are dead inside--zombies, golem, whatever they want to make of mankind--who no longer have a moral or spiritual anchor.

dirtybenny

Re: Amazon Alexa commercial for the big game featuring Amazonian andgrogyne

Unread post by dirtybenny »

It's how you know on some level these are not real companies like we've been told, which have to sustain profits through sales, but rather tools of cultural manipulation and degradation that are accountable to entities other than their customers.

Thanks Heretical....I could not have said it better myself. Very astute observation.

Does ANYONE really think that commercial is about selling burgers? Same as the Twix commercial I posted.

I very much agree with your post. Thank you for sharing your observations.