Another new voice another house clown (🤡🤡🤡) Napoleon right again

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
NigelT

Re: Another new voice another house clown (🤡🤡🤡) Napoleon right again

Unread post by NigelT »

I tried to look at the one real post I participated in before bed.

and @napoleon and @aSHIFT. came in and trashed it for @SaiGirl

This is why I have tried never to comment on sai and Rachel posts. At least @dave j is smart enough creative enough and adult enough to make me my own post to get trashed on. That's why he is back after calling people gay ghosts

napoleon wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 8:13 pm go and do a livestream on dave mcgowan ,i know sodall apart from the music and express elevators

thats what the livestream is for after all ,put across your pro's and cons of this fella
i smashed jan irvin though and jo atwill was on hhis alot ,who i borrowed off too
ima theif
My post said I just learned about him. Sent 3 links and napoleon tells me to do a live stream about him

Napoleon and Gaia. You literally stupid. not to be rude. Like. Unintelligent. You both are nuts. But it's mean to call you crazy or insane. Because you are both mentally deficient. Stupid in general.
That was so much fun my cheeks hurt from laughing at the 2 of you. Night.
Attachments
Screenshot_20240520-235535.png
Screenshot_20240520-235405.png
NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

dave j wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 12:08 pm Just listening to the Nigel character on one of the latest audios.

Compare and contrast the toe in the dirt, ahhh shucks character portrayed by the Nigel character in the live audio versus The arrogant blowhard presented in the text chat.

During the live audio cast the House clown known as Nigel sounds like he couldn't work his way out of a wet paper bag only just been around here for a few minutes boss yes sir yes sir yes sir....

What I took away was this admitted to not being military admitted to not being a mason proved and shown self by way of language comparative to previous activity in this very forum as being that of an ignorant yet arrogant house clown.

Prove me wrong. ?
All good. I just figured out this your way of saving others comments. It's really smart. Peace bro. starting to learn ya'll have had to go through way more than me
Attachments
I see y'all have had to go through it more than I have.
I see y'all have had to go through it more than I have.
Screenshot_20240522-201206.png
All love
All love
dave-johnson.jpg (7.12 KiB) Viewed 475 times
NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

dave j wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 5:51 pm Now then while I sent in an audio email I quite literally tested the wit of the consumer in this case those listening to the podcast.

Had they taken the time to not react like a spiritual homosexual, they would have searched the turn of phrase and saw that it was in fact not a new usage.

The word in question in this case (brood)

With that I will offer the simpleton The simple Man a response to how the word was used properly by yours truly.

Once again "ab" "Tim" i will correct you as an aimless child constantly at knee level.

Meaning you are (under foot) by Ill Will. Or Ill Intent)

Pay attention....... sport,

Had you listened........and not "assumed" https://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaur ... =assumed_1

SAY IT!

Without the "SHOE" that is in your spiritual mouth continually.

To the voicemail without the "harpy" "sara" yappin you would have heard i asked her to READ and be corrected by Matthew 12, ( i do not care what you think, It is however ( and this i know you know) is the 1"Script"9 of this place,

Can i ask you, as a personal request? Can YOU "TIM" pay attention for 10 minutes?

You can "read" and "write" correctly? (you seem to have a "self taught standard" (Stan-Tard)

You are not a "Blue baby" or some other mental deficiency?(it would explain your temporal "slowness" so then let me again boil it down so you do not get lost in the detail and accuracy

I should take pity on you?

Are you "retarded" ("special "ed" and holding a grudge against "betters"? is there then some "condition" that retards what is called "comprehension"....are you "special needs" in some way that i should know about.

I am really asking...are you retarded or can i ask you to come to a point of foundation?

Now then sherlock, (small s)

the whole chapter in one sitting Matthew Chapter 12 go and come back.

--This is where you toddle off......and do your reading assignment, Mr Smart Mouth"

10 minutes later.....

Now then, welcome back, are you ready to be instructed? i will even try to adhere to your Goddess "3"G"7rammar etc and so 1/4th" again better than you do, and it has no power over me.

without further delay,\

I wrote this introduction for the Lecture.

--------

A short offering for you, so that you might not be so foolish, as to stand so boldly and dirty faced before the bent knee and outstretched loving hand of your truly, davej

----------

Matthew 12:34 (KJV/ESV), Jesus says, (You)“O (generation(brood) of vipers, how can ye(you), being evil, speak good things?

The Word “Brood”:

You, BY your own MOUTH and actions Prove your(self) a lazy ear stuck on yourself, A ship of fools called "assumption" (say it without the "shoe" sport)

The term “brood” can refer to a group of offspring or young animals hatched or born at the same time.

It can also be used metaphorically (pay attention) "to describe a group of people '' who share common characteristics or traits. (id themselves as a Group and NOT live up to that "name" )

In the context of Matthew 12:34, Jesus addresses the Pharisees (antichrist minded of all and current age), likening them to a brood of vipers. This metaphor emphasizes their deceitful and harmful nature.

2 The Relationship to Groups:

When Jesus calls them a “generation of vipers,” He is highlighting their collective behavior. The Pharisees (antichrists) were known for their hypocrisy, legalism, and opposition to Jesus’ teachings.

3 Ways of Thought:

Jesus’ statement reflects His concern with inner transformation. He emphasizes that what comes out of a person’s mouth reveals the condition of their heart.

"Pharisees" focused on external rituals and (SEL(L)F) appearances, but Jesus calls for change from within. When called to "repent" one Repents (changes Mind) returns Home to a SOUND mind. Not a comfortable mind manifested by the comforts of the Material presented "world" aka "lifestyles" "cast"s on your thoughts, attitude, and intention matters MOST.

Not your mere outward observation or "fained" character.

4 How then does this apply to "you":

YOU can apply this lesson to your life by examining {y}our own heart and attitudes.

Are you part of a positive or negative “brood” based on your words and actions?

Jesus encourages all to cultivate love ( not LIE to or false witness "death" is the only sin(false light/word) left unforgiven. You can call your Lord Jesus Christ...... a "Son of a Bitch" ...or "God (same same)" "an absentee landlord"....you are fine you (as all) are forgiven...

.....what you cannot do...... is false witness death.

That action is NOT "LOVE|" that action "reflex" is False compassion, and authenticity.

Your speech should reflect the goodness within you, A good fruit, A sound and pure(true)offering(cain/\able), and not hypocrisy or harmful intent.

Now then with as much "gusto" as you reacted on the audio cast,

I will witness that same energy when you offer to the listeners your most Humble of correction.
you will offer an improvement plan to them,"ways i will no longer mislead by "tim"" Something like that

Knees up ...better content comes from this Sharp Rebuke (that's also "script")

ps
the "Dead men's bones" "bit" is script as well. you might do well to study if you plan to stay relevant.

look forward to the retraction

r4m
To the people he is talking to. I'm sorry for butting in. I have idea the context.

Compared to the the shit talking around here. Dave J is like fine wine. I checked out at "spiritual homosexual"

That is a classic. That's my first time seeing it in person.

please refer to Dave J's topic about me being a Houseclown. No one came to my defense and I thought it was great.

DJ. I have no idea the context. But you had me had "spiritual homosexual"
dave j

Unread post by dave j »

NigelT wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 8:28 pm
dave j wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 5:51 pm Now then while I sent in an audio email I quite literally tested the wit of the consumer in this case those listening to the podcast.

Had they taken the time to not react like a spiritual homosexual, they would have searched the turn of phrase and saw that it was in fact not a new usage.

The word in question in this case (brood)

With that I will offer the simpleton The simple Man a response to how the word was used properly by yours truly.

Once again "ab" "Tim" i will correct you as an aimless child constantly at knee level.

Meaning you are (under foot) by Ill Will. Or Ill Intent)

Pay attention....... sport,

Had you listened........and not "assumed" https://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaur ... =assumed_1

SAY IT!

Without the "SHOE" that is in your spiritual mouth continually.

To the voicemail without the "harpy" "sara" yappin you would have heard i asked her to READ and be corrected by Matthew 12, ( i do not care what you think, It is however ( and this i know you know) is the 1"Script"9 of this place,

Can i ask you, as a personal request? Can YOU "TIM" pay attention for 10 minutes?

You can "read" and "write" correctly? (you seem to have a "self taught standard" (Stan-Tard)

You are not a "Blue baby" or some other mental deficiency?(it would explain your temporal "slowness" so then let me again boil it down so you do not get lost in the detail and accuracy

I should take pity on you?

Are you "retarded" ("special "ed" and holding a grudge against "betters"? is there then some "condition" that retards what is called "comprehension"....are you "special needs" in some way that i should know about.

I am really asking...are you retarded or can i ask you to come to a point of foundation?

Now then sherlock, (small s)

the whole chapter in one sitting Matthew Chapter 12 go and come back.

--This is where you toddle off......and do your reading assignment, Mr Smart Mouth"

10 minutes later.....

Now then, welcome back, are you ready to be instructed? i will even try to adhere to your Goddess "3"G"7rammar etc and so 1/4th" again better than you do, and it has no power over me.

without further delay,\

I wrote this introduction for the Lecture.

--------

A short offering for you, so that you might not be so foolish, as to stand so boldly and dirty faced before the bent knee and outstretched loving hand of your truly, davej

----------

Matthew 12:34 (KJV/ESV), Jesus says, (You)“O (generation(brood) of vipers, how can ye(you), being evil, speak good things?

The Word “Brood”:

You, BY your own MOUTH and actions Prove your(self) a lazy ear stuck on yourself, A ship of fools called "assumption" (say it without the "shoe" sport)

The term “brood” can refer to a group of offspring or young animals hatched or born at the same time.

It can also be used metaphorically (pay attention) "to describe a group of people '' who share common characteristics or traits. (id themselves as a Group and NOT live up to that "name" )

In the context of Matthew 12:34, Jesus addresses the Pharisees (antichrist minded of all and current age), likening them to a brood of vipers. This metaphor emphasizes their deceitful and harmful nature.

2 The Relationship to Groups:

When Jesus calls them a “generation of vipers,” He is highlighting their collective behavior. The Pharisees (antichrists) were known for their hypocrisy, legalism, and opposition to Jesus’ teachings.

3 Ways of Thought:

Jesus’ statement reflects His concern with inner transformation. He emphasizes that what comes out of a person’s mouth reveals the condition of their heart.

"Pharisees" focused on external rituals and (SEL(L)F) appearances, but Jesus calls for change from within. When called to "repent" one Repents (changes Mind) returns Home to a SOUND mind. Not a comfortable mind manifested by the comforts of the Material presented "world" aka "lifestyles" "cast"s on your thoughts, attitude, and intention matters MOST.

Not your mere outward observation or "fained" character.

4 How then does this apply to "you":

YOU can apply this lesson to your life by examining {y}our own heart and attitudes.

Are you part of a positive or negative “brood” based on your words and actions?

Jesus encourages all to cultivate love ( not LIE to or false witness "death" is the only sin(false light/word) left unforgiven. You can call your Lord Jesus Christ...... a "Son of a Bitch" ...or "God (same same)" "an absentee landlord"....you are fine you (as all) are forgiven...

.....what you cannot do...... is false witness death.

That action is NOT "LOVE|" that action "reflex" is False compassion, and authenticity.

Your speech should reflect the goodness within you, A good fruit, A sound and pure(true)offering(cain/\able), and not hypocrisy or harmful intent.

Now then with as much "gusto" as you reacted on the audio cast,

I will witness that same energy when you offer to the listeners your most Humble of correction.
you will offer an improvement plan to them,"ways i will no longer mislead by "tim"" Something like that

Knees up ...better content comes from this Sharp Rebuke (that's also "script")

ps
the "Dead men's bones" "bit" is script as well. you might do well to study if you plan to stay relevant.

look forward to the retraction

r4m
To the people he is talking to. I'm sorry for butting in. I have idea the context.

Compared to the the shit talking around here. Dave J is like fine wine. I checked out at "spiritual homosexual"

That is a classic. That's my first time seeing it in person.

please refer to Dave J's topic about me being a Houseclown. No one came to my defense and I thought it was great.

DJ. I have no idea the context. But you had me had "spiritual homosexual"
Cheers
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

NigelT wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 12:16 am @aSHIFT. come over to the topic @dave j started for me.

Start again. Tell me what you are upset about. Leave the other topics in peace.

Tell me what it is you are upset about. You are completely nuts. But I will listen and explain it to you.
[@aSHIFT.
@aSHIFT. this was ignored.