Israel-Hamas-Gaza 2023

xileffilex

Re: Israel-Hamas-Gaza 2023

Unread post by xileffilex »

How did we miss this piece of acting?
Fakenukes Phil didn't

We see Hamas' bandage wrapping techniques in this early-sanctioned release...

The staged release in late November 2023

From Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_Mia_Schem
Schem was a guest at Elton John's 96th Academy Awards viewing party in March 2024
nothing to see here.
Schem’s more recent report ** differs significantly from her initial reports on her captivity. She initially described being treated with care and hospitality. Schem was recorded while being transported back to Israel in a Red Cross vehicle, stating in English that everyone had been very kind and the food was very good during her time as a hostage
https://www.ntnews.com.au/news/national ... da3a5dc533
"people very good, very kind to me...food good and the kindness, everything good"

**the televised interviews took place a month after her "release",
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

i prove this point everyday ,and with every guest ab has had for years
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

sadam and iraq officially had nothing to do with 911 but they already had israel ,so you blame babylon and nebudchadnezzar creating the whore of terra, the whore services all so the lads offering her for use are....................................pimps

the theosophist of britain who started all this 150 years ago had their cult leaders adopt the wizard of oz theosophy as a pathway to their new jerusalem the gold cube of the gnostic new jerusalem which is the solomons cube or star of david

ergo to get to oz they fool their lackeys like phil or fetzer or mathis with pats on the fucking back or money

so if israel is oz 77 the alchemist made up country which has a star as its logo ,and the fairystory has a scared little girl traveling to see a wizard so she can get home but inthe end its a dream,and these characters are used to get to new jerusalem
ipiccy_image - 2024-01-21T124509.jpg
New Jerusalem is a cube; “the length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.” This shape matches the Old Testament holy of holies

and if you wanna get real greasey the 12 gates of new jerusalem are the twelve stars surrounding orion so two inverted 7s of orion surrounded by a circle (original sentinel arthur c clarke and the oz symbol shh its a secret ,also 7th day adventists location of new jerusalem is kesil in the orion nebula or oz for short
173.jpg
maxresdefault (46).jpg
you really think patting fucks on the back for pointing out anomalies in a war i predicted

this is nearly as bad as lyn simon and phil laughing at judy wood ,without using the solution to 911

its shabby as fuck

phil take my work jlb wont or ips ,bo selecta
The New Jerusalem is a cube because the Holy of Holies in the Temple, the inner chamber that symbolically, at least, was the dwelling place of the LORD God (it had originally housed the Ark of the Covenant, the symbolic throne of God), was a cube. The cubical shape of the city shows that it is the dwelling place, the true home, of God.

you see your not ignoring oz your ignoring 600 years of rosicrucianism and their lates incarnation that will bring in the new world order ,if it was just a fairystory any of the frauds ab has spoken to for years would have read the blog

this event will be used to ridicule every religion

good or bad ,wait till you see what you get in replacement

im a monster
SaiGirl

Unread post by SaiGirl »

What exactly is this photo supposed to be telling me?

https://vid.alarabiya.net/images/2014/0 ... beb768.jpg
SaiGirl

Introducing: Palestinian American Medical Association

Unread post by SaiGirl »

Palestinian American Medical Association

I could only locate their “Financial Report” for 2021 (as a pdf).
None for 2022 or 2023.

https://palestinian-ama.org/

The Palestinian American Medical Association (PAMA) is a non for profit 501 (c) (3) charity "EIN 47-2227058" that aims to promote health care for Palestinians.

PAMA was established on Nov. 10th 2013, the founders are Palestinian healthcare professionals who practiced or are practicing in the United States. PAMA fills in an unmet need for an umbrella to embrace Palestinian and other health care professionals who care about Palestine. Driven by such need a group of Palestinian physicians gathered in Dearborn, MI and had their first PAMA meeting. Since then PAMA has been reaching out to all healthcare professionals in West Bank and Gaza and the US, helping to build bridges between US and Palestinian health professionals and institutes, and collaborating with other local and international NGOs to help achieve PAMA’s mission. PAMA membership is open to all healthcare professionals who share PAMA mission. This includes physicians, nurses, pharmacists, dentists, therapists, and healthcare technology professionals.

PAMA's "Crisis Fund" put up this WEB page on October 8:

https://palestinian-ama.org/campaign/sh ... risis-fund

Video:

Google asks: Why are there so many hospitals in Gaza Strip?
How did Gaza with a population of 3 million, which was described as an “open-air prison”, have so many state-of-the-art hospitals, more than many other countries with bigger populations? The local government invested heavily in Hospitals and public facilities and many donations of Islamic Countries.
2021a.jpg
2021b.jpg
2021c.jpg
SaiGirl

Fake names of Zionist leaders

Unread post by SaiGirl »

A major aspect of Zionist mythology is the creation of 'Hebrew" names (often referencing Biblical sites or characters) to replace the original European or Russian / Ukrainian / Polish birth names of the leading characters in their script..

Is this any different than converts to Islam changing their names to reflect their new religion?

Or Americans with African lineage taking on "African" names?

I guess it depends on the intention behind it.
pasterno

Re: Fake names of Zionist leaders

Unread post by pasterno »

SaiGirl wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 4:45 pm A major aspect of Zionist mythology is the creation of 'Hebrew" names (often referencing Biblical sites or characters) to replace the original European or Russian / Ukrainian / Polish birth names of the leading characters in their script..

Is this any different than converts to Islam changing their names to reflect their new religion?

Or Americans with African lineage taking on "African" names?

I guess it depends on the intention behind it.
Well it's interesting many moved during & after WW2 and took new names.
New identities, new names, a new langauge, losing all connection with the past.

Essentially a killed identity, and a new start, newly born in Israel.

I think this is an essential part in the holocaust mythology.
NigelT

Re: Fake names of Zionist leaders

Unread post by NigelT »

pasterno wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:21 pm New identities, new names, a new langauge, losing all connection with the past.
Essentially a killed identity, and a new start, newly born
Pasterno. Can I join the conversation and hear your thoughts on this? I had these thoughts on previous and in current news about your statement. Could you tell me more about your thoughts? It was interesting. I see people in the news and when you search they are names that have other current stories and it fills your search instead of my search.

Hit the "thank" button for "no. move on" and I'll not try to make convo in future. peace
SaiGirl

Unread post by SaiGirl »

I hardly need comment on this narrative they're spinning in the link at the bottom.

Reminds me of the Kuwaiti "babies tossed out of incubators onto the cold hospital floor" of 1991. Deja vu, all over again.

But this is still a pretty disgusting story to peddle.
Even if it's complete fiction; utter rubbish.
The perps behind this gas-lighitng story really need to be identified by name and face.
Because they hardly qualify as human to me.
This is what Jews themselves have historically referred to as a "blood libel".

https://www.israelhayom.com/2024/05/22/ ... ops-aired/
SaiGirl

Unread post by SaiGirl »