Things that belong somewhere else

Use this forum to test its features not, to create posts to be looked at.
NigelT

Re: Things that don't belong anywhere

Unread post by NigelT »

focus @aSHIFT. you are already focus on trashing the owner on a different post.
Screenshot 2024-05-20 221857.png
Screenshot 2024-05-20 221857.png (2.66 KiB) Viewed 552 times
Focus. EYE ON THE EYE ON THE PRIZE CHAMP

EYE AM EYE AM GOING TO PAY FOR A SUBSCRIPTION.
Screenshot 2024-05-20 222106.png
please let me know if you are leaving me be. or are we doing this show and tell. ooo. you aent going to like this one because volcanos arent real. but. are we doing the science fair baking soda volcano or nah?
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

WTF, this idiot stalker just does it AGAIN, posting MY PRIVATE MESSAGE in full public view.

that what NO forum allows this motherfucker is getting away with, WHAT IS GOING ON HERE @fakeologist have you totally lost your mind ?
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

napoleon wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 7:38 pm
you choked and and now lash out ,its to be expected ,everybody does yeah thats ok

@napoleon THIS IS PERFECT! I said I had fun. and you are making this up and lying! its layups. its tap ins. its easy bake ovens. Its child play!

This isnt lashing out. This is pure excitement and bliss. I have had a birthday grin for an hour!!!! I just got around to this one!

Folks. I work from a computer. I have no hobbies since quitting a band. I have nothing but making bullies chase their tail. You cant get anything done. You are grasping at straws. You are trying to run an honest guy off with nothing but time.

I did my appearance on a little pencil mic. I have a music studio of recording gear! I could setup a mic and headphones. I could join livestream 12 hours a day off of work. I could sit in the back until they need 10 minutes of air time. I can find as many examples as you need of you escalating until you have no ground to stand on. then you deflect with the simplest childish 3 words. or even better. silence.

Can I please go to bed? Can I get a verbal from @ashift? are we shaking hands?
NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

i did the spaces so you can slow down and read.

@aSHIFT. I have said this 15 times. you shamed me for a PM i sent to napoleon. I psoted the PM you sent me first.. showing you are a hypocrite.

I am having the time of my life right now. because I want to post stuff to the 2 members here that aren't rude.

I am excited because I think you have bad intentions for me. new members. this website. and anyone that is not you or paying you a subscription.

I will go hang with my wife and give you time to complain of kicking me out for insulting you. to an owner of a website that you insult directly.

I am completely open to what the admins and owners of this site want. @dave j insulted me with his own post mocking me today

(respect bro) napoleon has been nice not nice for a long time. You have left and come back and first thing gone for me.

You run people off and I can show it. You started this. and Ill defend and fluster you until you stop. I have and will apologize. I have and will leave you alone. but you wont stop. That's all you. shake hands? accept apology? keep doing this?

Ill pay for your subscription and we can do it over there. I am so sure that you are in the wrong
Attachments
Screenshot 2024-05-20 224952.png
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

can anyone work out the logistics behind one figurehead truther ,how many writers they have ,how many avatars are needed to give the illusion of real members

and why all these lads have the same limits as the mason hackers in the fakeologist discord

the game is rigged ,you have seen the game in play now for years ,do you really want to pay these men to lie to legitimate fakeologist you may acquire

because they get paid !! all of them

ergo i left
napoleon

so the fact i get thousands of views on a forum i told ab would be ignored by his boys ,and i left the houseclowns to keep the illusiion of truthers coming to fakeologist

there is an awful lot invested in 911 being a mystery ,and we are no closer to anyone actually being a man

its very sad situation ,but it was sadder for me to find out and watch gullible apes i had listened too sell out and fall for their dicks getting sucked cos they got a few quid for being predictable and cowardly

if you are getting money you are a whore ,i work for free

and i am the best

poor
but the best
napoleon

and do remember smj got his comments edited by tryptamine "former mod" in the discord ,and geris "current mod "openly admitted to hacking the discord in an audio

still not sure why these lads hacked and edited some bad motherfucker fakeologists
well then you aint fakeologist material

so whos running the discord now some cointel still,shame i hope year 6 is better than the last two ,maybe you will get a fakeologist in the discord
cross your fingers

we are rare as fuck
but you will know when you hear one
NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

napoleon. i see elsewhere on the internet. you dont act like this outside this site.

you are a loyal dog. you know you have liberty to run around here. be a man. put in a donation. get some respect for your boss. or go sit on twitter like a broke lunatic. fuck off houseclown
NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

@aSHIFT. yo! I read wisecore topic and it instantly inspired me to think of a hardcore album I bought in 97 that stood out from its genre with introspective lyrics.

I went to garden and it dawned on my that it might have been something started as a personal thread to be continued as a whole.

I put my post here for transparency. without lyrics. reported mine as off topic. lol. my bad if it was something you are working on.
Wisecore is great word to highlight the some progressive and forward thinking bands of the 90's hardcore scene that were not widely known in popular music.
1997 Snapcase from Buffalo NY. I bought this when it came out and it stood out from its peers