Things that belong somewhere else

Use this forum to test its features not, to create posts to be looked at.
napoleon

Re: Things that don't belong anywhere

Unread post by napoleon »

NigelT wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 11:16 am napoleon. i see elsewhere on the internet. you dont act like this outside this site.

you are a loyal dog. you know you have liberty to run around here. be a man. put in a donation. get some respect for your boss. or go sit on twitter like a broke lunatic. fuck off houseclown
i dont replicate this behaviour at other sites you are correct ,other sites discuss my ideas i post on here ,and broke maybe some of the lads who were desperate to give me money can give ab some dollar ,im a fakeologist matey it's not loyalty anymore than being loyal to your;e mother or father ,its unconditional protection from a distance
NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

@aSHIFT. dont reply to my wisecore post so it can be removed. I reported myself. lolol. it said hardcore music and wisecore. It inspired an album I have listened to since 97. I didnt think it might be a thread you were working on. if you comment and its removed it will look all fucked up. I dont necessarily respond with what the author is going to think. and reply more with something people down the line that will see a thread inspired by the author and contributed by the members of the forum.

My bad if that shit littered your new topic.
edit cuz I cant phrase
(please dont hit me with some deep shit. Im trying to be for real.)
NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

@napoleonI could do this all day or not at all. I donated to this site out of the respect for giving freedom of speech. letting me stick up for myself for the exact thing you are doing now and always.

I also did it to specifically piss you off. ta-da! prestige.
NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

napoleon wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 8:46 pm
NigelT wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 11:16 am napoleon. i see elsewhere on the internet. you dont act like this outside this site.

you are a loyal dog. you know you have liberty to run around here. be a man. put in a donation. get some respect for your boss. or go sit on twitter like a broke lunatic. fuck off houseclown
i dont replicate this behaviour at other sites you are correct ,other sites discuss my ideas i post on here ,and broke maybe some of the lads who were desperate to give me money can give ab some dollar ,im a fakeologist matey it's not loyalty anymore than being loyal to your;e mother or father ,its unconditional protection from a distance
napoleon@dave j taught me this great trick of saving peoples comments. you all should try it. I just did screenshots before. I have 3 folders. because people here like to start shit and cry. Now politely fuck off.
NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

@napoleon your responses to me are vague. always are. I have a reply that is on topic to a large thread. After that. I am going for a wlak with my wife. After that. I am going to come back here and post side by side examples references screenshots and opinions of your responses to me and the rest of the world.

For the sake of the name of this topic. CHAT. Maybe Ill find another more on topic place.
NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

@napoleon HEY DUDE. SORRY I WAS GETTING LOST WORKING HARD. could you reply here? your posts to other people sound so normal and arent vauge at all. Sometime you just leave me guessing! well. thanks for your hard work. and I have a lot to do. hit me up hopefully I can understand it. peace bro!
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

im never vague i write exactly what i mean ,do not sabotage your next appearcnce in the livestream hero

this was always the biggest site ,and everybody knows that don't they

and that;s what fakeologist is a place for new thinking new ideas new normals ,as frank said we do explain ourselves

some topics are easy for honest people ,and some topics ruin entire actors and backstories and give reflection on ones own journey

i write poems and sing and draw ,my sci fi is top also

but the niche of 911 truth and how metatron solomons star ,the voice of god was used by george lucas in star wars lol

still scares me

look forward to your next audio bring the wife
fake_ladydi.jpg
fakelogo_sandyhook.jpg
this barrel is full of fish that i play with ,your just distracting me
Attachments
fakelogo_911.jpg
NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

napoleon wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 10:20 pm im never vague i write exactly what i mean ,do not sabotage your next appearcnce in the livestream hero

this was always the biggest site ,and everybody knows that don't they

and that;s what fakeologist is a place for new thinking new ideas new normals ,as frank said we do explain ourselves

some topics are easy for honest people ,and some topics ruin entire actors and backstories and give reflection on ones own journey

i write poems and sing and draw ,my sci fi is top also

but the niche of 911 truth and how metatron solomons star ,the voice of god was used by george lucas in star wars lol

still scares me

look forward to your next audio bring the wifefake_ladydi.jpgfakelogo_sandyhook.jpg
this barrel is full of fish that i play with ,your just distracting me
hi napoleon hold on i have to read this
NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

napoleon wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 10:20 pm look forward to your next audio bring the wife
Hi napoleon.

you made a reference to the movie seven and the scene with the box. I shrugge that off and thought it was aimed at me because I didnt think you could mean anything else.

That scene is about cutting the wifes head off and you just brought up my wife.

Are you threathening to cut my wife's head off?
NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

napoleon wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 6:24 pm year six started today since the audiostreamers that reckon they are clever can't just read someones post ,the ones who insult the most talk to ab weekly pal ,

and it is insulting of ab that i take seriously

and as i say how confident must i be to know lake ontario will be called lake napoleon wilson one day ,i already said were heading to oz in the twin towers no one belived me till i proved it

the lake will be my swan song

you ever seen the movie 7 where the head in a box is what fulfills the deadly sins

wrath

thats a good film

see if you are making a reference I am not sure why my on topic posts bother you. Are you reading into something that isnt there? I wouldnt want to read into comments like this and guess their intention.
Attachments
treatjpg.jpg