FakeOarts merchandise shop

Good podcast? Good video channel? Please use this forum to post your recommends and give a good description.
Strangebird

FakeOarts merchandise shop

Unread post by Strangebird »

Visit FakeOarts's shop, for cool artwork on awesome products! https://www.redbubble.com/people/FakeOa ... lore?asc=u
napoleon

Re: FakeOarts merchandise shop

Unread post by napoleon »

i did tell ab to by the domain fakeologist-world ,i think a simple t-shirt like i'm a fakeologist would draw eyes also
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Fakeoligest ?!

I am on the wrong site !

Finally it all makes sense now... the total braindead Rat Race Rodents here.

The total hypocrisy of theoretically awake people during the day slaving for the Anymal Farm (Newspeech)

and in their breaks ("I have to run now", Didi) and evenings and weekends come complain "how bad the system is".

Houseclowns has been used and that fits, total self immolating jokers of their own card game also does.

Please Strangebird, share the correct Fakeoligest address with me and I join immediately !
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

i made a spelling mistake yesterday whilst i was listening to william ramsey talk to courtenay turner ,i spelt courtney wrong
great chat i do reccomend it ,and obviously william is fantastic and was an early guest of the fakeologists

but i did feel embarrassed

weird isnt it what ashames us ,or makes us feel embarrassed
Strangebird

Unread post by Strangebird »

O my God πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
It's 3am in my part of the world, and I can't sleep,
I look at the forum and see ashift has written something I couldn't quite follow πŸ˜„
So I read it again, and THEN I see it, and OMG!,,,
IF IT WASNT SO FREAKING FUNNY, ID BE THE MOST EMBARRASSED I'VE EVER BEENπŸ˜„

In truth I am seriously 'dyslexic', half way illiterate πŸ˜‘
This is one of my biggest fears...
I can't believe I did this πŸ₯Ί
On any other day I would be horrified, but for some reason today at 3am with no sleep, I just can't stop laughing at myself....WTF...
I have nightmares over just getting a word wrong in a text msg,,, super paranoid my whole life that peeps think I'm an idiot....
Forgive me,,, I'm an artists! Please 🀣🀣🀣

As a side note, I'm not a young man, and I honestly haven't slept for over 2weeks, because of the birth of my beautiful daughter, a brand new FAKEOLOGIST, Born 9th May....Super healthy and a clean blood of course.

Please forgive me, please give me another chance 😁

OMFinG,,, I'm so sorry Ab,,, your not being punked, I'm just an over tired dyslexic idiot that kept excepting the auto spell and never picked it up....I must have trained my auto spell, lol I can't blame my phone, not really...

This, for me is the ultimate pants down in public you couldn't imagine...
One of the reasons I got off discord, as it was too much work for me to micro manage my messages in fear of a single word wrong...

Thanks ashift, for waking me up!
You know I'm a house clown NAPOLEON but not this kind, thanks for the gentle smack in face...
So so EMBARRASSED and sorry,,, will take down and change of course,,, prob not till I get some sleep.....

It's funny as Fuk though.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Strangebird wrote: ↑Fri May 24, 2024 1:58 pm O my God πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
It's 3am in my part of the world, and I can't sleep,
I look at the forum and see ashift has written something I couldn't quite follow πŸ˜„
So I read it again, and THEN I see it, and OMG!,,,
IF IT WASNT SO FREAKING FUNNY, ID BE THE MOST EMBARRASSED I'VE EVER BEENπŸ˜„

In truth I am seriously 'dyslexic', half way illiterate πŸ˜‘
This is one of my biggest fears...
I can't believe I did this πŸ₯Ί
On any other day I would be horrified, but for some reason today at 3am with no sleep, I just can't stop laughing at myself....WTF...
I have nightmares over just getting a word wrong in a text msg,,, super paranoid my whole life that peeps think I'm an idiot....
Forgive me,,, I'm an artists! Please 🀣🀣🀣

As a side note, I'm not a young man, and I honestly haven't slept for over 2weeks, because of the birth of my beautiful daughter, a brand new FAKEOLOGIST, Born 9th May....Super healthy and a clean blood of course.

Please forgive me, please give me another chance 😁

OMFinG,,, I'm so sorry Ab,,, your not being punked, I'm just an over tired dyslexic idiot that kept excepting the auto spell and never picked it up....I must have trained my auto spell, lol I can't blame my phone, not really...

This, for me is the ultimate pants down in public you couldn't imagine...
One of the reasons I got off discord, as it was too much work for me to micro manage my messages in fear of a single word wrong...

Thanks ashift, for waking me up!
You know I'm a house clown NAPOLEON but not this kind, thanks for the gentle smack in face...
So so EMBARRASSED and sorry,,, will take down and change of course,,, prob not till I get some sleep.....

It's funny as Fuk though.
not so fast my friend...

viewtopic.php?p=16850#p16850
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio