Iran "attack" on Israel

xileffilex

Re: Iran "attack" on Israel

Unread post by xileffilex »

OK, I get it. The helicopter did crash in the middle of nowhere, Reisi did die. Kennedy had his head blown off. Ingeborg Lariby [to pick one out of the hat] was killed by low-flying aircraft.

Perhaps you can show your 9/11 vicsim research on an appropriate thread. For starters, try proving that the Risk Waters crew didn't exist in the face of inconvenient evidence that they did. ->
viewtopic.php?t=1492
There is 15 pages on the old forum on this very topic which I am sure you have ploughed through already....
SaiGirl

“Hindustan Times” is a slimy shill op.

Unread post by SaiGirl »

The "Hindustan Times" is in the upper echelon of India's rotten, corrupt media complex

The music soundtrack will really get to you:

I can barely contain my disgust and nausea when contemplating the “journalistic integrity” of the “Hindustan Times”. They probably gave the “Indian moon landing” top coverage.
What a bunch of filthy swine.

Who the hell provides real time "live" video coverage of a helicopter flight from INSIDE the chopper itself? LIke who would have cared?
This looks so STAGED for the cameras
And
Cake in a Lake.jpg
as fake as a cake in a lake
pasterno

Unread post by pasterno »

@SaiGirl

Agree it looks all so staged.

What's your take on where Raisi now is? Do we have examples from the past on where famous people where spotted? Got new lifes?

This might as well be a normal execution; with a helicopter cover story.
'
Giving people new lifes, seems very risky to me, Raisi has 2 kids. What happens to them? Lying forever?
SaiGirl

Unread post by SaiGirl »

pasterno wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 5:49 pm @SaiGirl

Agree it looks all so staged.

What's your take on where Raisi now is? Do we have examples from the past on where famous people where spotted? Got new lifes?

This might as well be a normal execution; with a helicopter cover story.
'
Giving people new lifes, seems very risky to me, Raisi has 2 kids. What happens to them? Lying forever?
You might just as well be asking "Where did JFK go after they faked his assassination in Dallas?"

https://www.academia.edu/14445007/The_J ... s_W_Mathis
pasterno

SaiGirl wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 8:26 pm You might just as well be asking "Where did JFK go after they faked his assassination in Dallas?"

Fine yes.

So according to the theory presented in the document, John F. Kennedy is suggested to have faked his own death and possibly remained alive. The theory posits that JFK might have continued living in the Kennedy Compound in Hyannisport and on Chappaquiddick, among other places. This theory also speculates on why subsequent Presidents have vacationed on Martha's Vineyard, implying that it could be related to JFK's continued presence there.

I consider the most likely explanation that we often see theater pieces.

Like 9/11, we get presented video of fake planes, plus a narrative of a muslim terrorists and a controlled demolition.
The only thing we really know certain is the physical towers were demolished.

With JFK we know that from the one day to the other the man is gone. And the leadership has been able to focus our eyes on the "mystery" as they are doing now for "Raisi".

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/5/2 ... pter-crash
These kind of "state messages" are there to make us "truthers" think "something fishy goes on" as in JFK "assasination"

The goal is I think to create another mystery, their local JFK.

It's a magic trick, if you want to hide something you make it so big nobody sees it.
This Al-Jazeera message is plain bait for "conspiracy theorists".

Still my question isn't answered.

I think JFK death was a theater piece as is this Raisi. That means we can trust nothing around the death event.

Maybe need to look at last public appearances before the event.

And then there are 2 likely options; they live in private or they are executed.

But then why?

What was the effect of JFK being assinated on the street by lee harvey oswald? What did "they" get from it? What's the pay-off?

You only organize theater if you think you are going to make some money on the piece.
pasterno

SaiGirl wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 8:26 pm You might just as well be asking "Where did JFK go after they faked his assassination in Dallas?"

Fine yes.

So according to the theory presented in the document, John F. Kennedy is suggested to have faked his own death and possibly remained alive. The theory posits that JFK might have continued living in the Kennedy Compound in Hyannisport and on Chappaquiddick, among other places. This theory also speculates on why subsequent Presidents have vacationed on Martha's Vineyard, implying that it could be related to JFK's continued presence there.

I consider the most likely explanation that we often see theater pieces.

Like 9/11, we get presented video of fake planes, plus a narrative of a muslim terrorists and a controlled demolition.
The only thing we really know certain is the physical towers were demolished.

With JFK we know that from the one day to the other the man is gone. And the leadership has been able to focus our eyes on the "mystery" as they are doing now for "Raisi".

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/5/2 ... pter-crash
These kind of "state messages" are there to make us "truthers" think "something fishy goes on" as in JFK "assasination"

The goal is I think to create another mystery, their local JFK.

It's a magic trick, if you want to hide something you make it so big nobody sees it.
This Al-Jazeera message is plain bait for "conspiracy theorists".

Still my question isn't answered.

I think JFK death was a theater piece as is this Raisi. That means we can trust nothing around the death event.

Maybe need to look at last public appearances before the event.

And then there are 2 likely options; they live in private or they are executed.

But then why?

What was the effect of JFK being assinated on the street by lee harvey oswald? What did "they" get from it? What's the pay-off?

You only organize theater if you think you are going to make some money on the piece.
xileffilex

Unread post by xileffilex »

pasterno wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 2:04 am

Theatre is for entertainment. Are we not being amused by the daily feed of manufactured stores in the press, on TV? What do you think the so-falled intelligence services do all day long in every country? They're all studios and we are forced to pay for our entertainment whether we like it or not.
pasterno

xileffilex wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 5:38 am
pasterno wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 2:04 am

Theatre is for entertainment. Are we not being amused by the daily feed of manufactured stores in the press, on TV? What do you think the so-falled intelligence services do all day long in every country? They're all studios and we are forced to pay for our entertainment whether we like it or not.
There are different sides to our entertainment industry:
- It's financial for those that make the material
- It's needs to be entertaining for those that consume it
- It conveys a larger message; e.g. the black young girls now being the superheroes, or the strong ambitious career women in series, the black-white families, the hot and extreme weather caused by CO2

The power structure also uses media to protect it's power; e.g. global humanism (hungry kids in africa we need to help), democracy (endless portrayal of evil sadistic dictators), good people at the UN (trying to bring peace)

So quality propaganda, checks different boxes for it to function and spread properly.