Attempting fakeoligest merchandise shop

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
Strangebird

Attempting fakeoligest merchandise shop

Unread post by Strangebird »

Yello fellow fakeoligest's.
I am attempting to launch a fakeoligest merchandise shop.
I believe it has just gone live!
Below is a copy of the email I just sent to Ab.

Visit FakeOarts's shop, for cool artwork on awesome products! https://www.redbubble.com/people/FakeOa ... lore?asc=u

Hey Tim, I've stumbling through a merch shop set-up ๐Ÿฅบ with Redbubble.

I downloaded some graphics apps and threw some designs together.

I only really intend them to be place holders at the moment.

From here we can tweak things as desired.

I think it is live and operating!

It is linked to my account via PayPal at the moment. Ideally I'd like to run it with the money/account side going directly to you but I'm not sure if that can be done. ( I'm not looking to get any proceeds) a free fakeo hoodie would be fantastic ๐Ÿ˜†

I have set the margin low at 10% as I thought the main aim is to get your advertising out there as cheap as possible, but we can bump it up any time.

At 10% mark up, it's around $3- aust on a t'shirt, so not much.

If you want to set-up one of your emails that links to me, I can take peoples questions and inputs, designs, catchphrases etc...

My handles are #Strangebird #Dirtybird #Andy.
I'm happy for you to use any/all of these.

There are lots of products available and I can tweak the image placement and size on each product. This takes forever if you try and do it for every product... so if anybody wants something strange like a shower curtain, and they want the image to be made bigger, or color changed etc, they can contact me and I can do it as necessary.
People could potentially send me a custom design that I could upload for them.

Cheers Tim, send me any thoughts or directions and we'll see how it goes.

Andy AKA Strangebird/Dirtybird ๐Ÿ”

Ps. Hopefully I can give you the login details and at the very least you will have access to monitor the account etc...ie complete open book accounting!
Strangebird

Re: Attempting fakeoligest merchandise shop

Unread post by Strangebird »

O my God ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
It's 3am in my part of the world, and I can't sleep,
I look at the forum and see ashift has written something I couldn't quite follow ๐Ÿ˜„
So I read it again, and THEN I see it, and OMG!,,,
IF IT WASNT SO FREAKING FUNNY, ID BE THE MOST EMBARRASSED I'VE EVER BEEN๐Ÿ˜„

In truth I am seriously 'dyslexic', half way illiterate ๐Ÿ˜‘
This is one of my biggest fears...
I can't believe I did this ๐Ÿฅบ
On any other day I would be horrified, but for some reason today at 3am with no sleep, I just can't stop laughing at myself....WTF...
I have nightmares over just getting a word wrong in a text msg,,, super paranoid my whole life that peeps think I'm an idiot....
Forgive me,,, I'm an artists! Please ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

As a side note, I'm not a young man, and I honestly haven't slept for over 2weeks, because of the birth of my beautiful daughter, a brand new FAKEOLOGIST, Born 9th May....Super healthy and a clean blood of course.

Please forgive me, please give me another chance ๐Ÿ˜

OMFinG,,, I'm so sorry Ab,,, your not being punked, I'm just an over tired dyslexic idiot that kept excepting the auto spell and never picked it up....I must have trained my auto spell, lol I can't blame my phone, not really...

This, for me is the ultimate pants down in public you couldn't imagine...
One of the reasons I got off discord, as it was too much work for me to micro manage my messages in fear of a single word wrong...

Thanks ashift, for waking me up!
You know I'm a house clown NAPOLEON but not this kind, thanks for the gentle smack in face...
So so EMBARRASSED and sorry,,, will take down and change of course,,, prob not till I get some sleep.....

It's funny as Fuk though.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

why are my posts being removed

there is no ground for this

since this fucking troll entered here this is CUSTOMARY

what the fuck ?
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

Sent: Fri May 24, 2024 1:11 pm
by NigelT
1799 post
look at burning man
look 911 history
go look at what i do when these shits dont fuck with me
what are you talking about?
Re: Admin question

Sent: Fri May 24, 2024 1:09 pm
by NigelT
How to Recognize a Cult
1Absolute authoritarianism without accountability - no accountability for your members
2Zero tolerance for criticism or questions - napoleon and that goes for compliments too. gaia. easy to prove
3Lack of meaningful financial disclosure regarding budget - dont see these members on donation. you did 34 bucks in JAN
4 Unreasonable fears about the outside world that often involve evil conspiracies and persecutions - Asfift napoleon
5 A belief that former followers are always wrong for leaving and there is never a legitimate reason for anyone else to leave - napoleon ashift
6Abuse of members yep. before me. thats why im not leaving you do this to people with easy
Records, books, articles, or programs documenting the abuses of the leader or group
7.Records, books, articles, or programs documenting the abuses of the leader or group - got a clown post. i have napoleon post cry girl woman fat american redneck
8 Followers feeling they are never able to be โ€œgood enoughโ€ - people just leave here. you have no members
9. A belief that the leader is right at all times - sounds like aSHIFT
10. A belief that the leader is the exclusive means of knowing โ€œtruthโ€ or giving validation - aSHIFT MADE THE DICTIONARY AND DOCTRINE AND RUNS ANCCOUNT WITH THE NAME

Thanks
NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

aSHIFT. wrote: โ†‘Fri May 24, 2024 2:08 pm why are my posts being removed

there is no ground for this

since this fucking troll entered here this is CUSTOMARY

what the fuck ?
HELLO. PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY YOU ARE DEFINE THE PLAN FOR THE GROUP? WHAT GROUP IS THAT? IS THIS A GROUP OPERATING IN A PUBLIC SPACE?