🤡🤡🤡DAVE J is not one of these🤡🤡🤡yes he is🤡🤡🤡

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
dave j

Re: 🤡🤡🤡DAVE J is not one of these🤡🤡🤡yes he is🤡🤡🤡

Unread post by dave j »

NigelT wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:37 pm @napoleon *napoleon. basic deflection. it may be outlined in a document at your access for years. https://fakeologist.com/forum-cointelpro/

here is an example of you utilizing your resources
#3Technique – ‘TOPIC DILUTION’ It must be stressed that a proper assessment of the psychological capabilities and levels of education is first determined of the group to determine at what level to ‘drive in the wedge.’

@dave j I can see you also have choose deflection and ignored response. It appears to be following a document of a group, may be called a doctrine.
Screenshot 2024-05-21 152816.png

I am a high school drop out with no college education. If you think this is something for my gain. its not. its a reflection of your actions and stubbornness.

example of slander
*" DMming against their wishes" I had one request to not PM again. This was from napoleon after my first message to thank him. No other DM has been responded to with a stop or that the next is un wanted. This is a lie on my character and is slander. The truth is tiresome.

at some point I become annoying and the other participants become unintelligent.
"4"
NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

@dave j dave. I spent all day complimenting you at being the best at insults. this is lazy. do better for me.

peace for me angel
NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

"peace for me" "dj for me" and "copy paste for me" I got to work today. Ill just sneak in and research hoaxes for myself. this shit is way more fun than dealing with you 3.
NORMIE NIGEL out
NORMIE NIGEL
NORMIE NIGEL
th.jpg (6.49 KiB) Viewed 973 times
NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

@YouCanCallMeAl

can you see this stuff? are you a bot. everyone in this site is bat shit crazy
NigelT

Re: 🤡🤡🤡Gaia runs the ashift clown show🤡🤡🤡yes he is🤡🤡🤡

Unread post by NigelT »

aSHIFT. wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 7:40 pm "I reported it for being stupid and off topic."

You could have asked for clarification, as @pasterno did, the right, to the point questions

I don't understand
care to explain

yes, thank you, that's what's about.

"Do you know why? no because you are a dumb little man."

even if I were, it has no effect on the

validity
genuinitr
quality

and

meaning

of the photo

you see how logic beats your stupid crealities with just a mere breeze ?

no you don't "move on and laugh about it", eh ?

"You posted a picture with no description. "

the only thing that comes out of 3 accounts of filth that's true

you could

as someone who screencaps up to his wife defecating in the outhouse

have checked the NAME of the file

which could have put you on the right path

of what it means

the most on topic photo of your own thread

sad, dumb, little sick bastard of a non-man.
NigelT

🤡🤡🤡Gaia is non human catfish bots🤡🤡🤡yes he is🤡🤡🤡

Unread post by NigelT »

aSHIFT. wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 7:32 pm
pasterno wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 6:07 pm
aSHIFT. wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 12:58 pm
@pasterno justifiably doesn't like predefined dichotomies, but then come up with your own, how do YOU identify as ?

or are you a

Fakeoligest

coined by Strangebird
I don't understand you, can you explain?
no problem

1 - in the "Jesus Christ or antichrist" thread by davej, but also earlier, you showed yourself to be detesting false dichotomies, and rightly so
2 - so when I provided a trichotomy here now, with 3 versions of Fakeologist that I observe, the last thing I want, is it to be false

you, of all readers and commenters should be the one, if and in case of you feel uncomfortable with the presented set

so the solution is coming with a new, additional, and therefore mentalverse

new designations

for anyone

aSHIFT. and thus me is the ultimate anti-cult, every day proving that more no matter the flimsy fakey throw-ups by Neil the Troll

so

3 - what kinda Fakeologist do you identify as

and as follow up

can we move into those, better than 1.0, 9.11 and 3.11 directions... ?

====

do I and does the questionn make MORE or LESS sense now ?

if it's the latter, I am doing something wrong

if it's the former, I am happy and I hope you too
NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

napoleon wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 6:31 pm please remember you have pyramids on your money ,the wizard of oz quote on the back and your scared of outing witches like judy wood or pointing at oz on 911,you ladies are fuct in the head compared to me having a beef with the houseclowns funding this truth pilgrimage you think your on ,im only doing what i said i would ,if you dont like it why try and be truthers that obfuscate truth ,thats called a liar
and i said no it stops here ,i aint going along with your wacky 911 stories when i solved it andi told ya where we were going and delivered ,so you can entertain 200 downloads with a bunch of fucking educated hicks ,or you can educate thousands like i have done in ab's forum in 2 years

but trying to carrion whilst ignoring the blog ,you must atleast provide something apart from saturdays ,come on you guys are sat in ground zero the clocks ticking ,its the final quarter ,and other sports terms ,put me in coach theres daves ,and i know what ages you all are your all star wars toys age ,but no ...............abs never seen star wars ,most of you girls have multiple times ,you cant say as a conspiarcy theorist you never heard of mk utra oz program ,and they still put the wizard of oz on each year ,ive left you with no leg to stand on ,so stop arseing around
[ so ask yourself am i being the houseclown i could be ,could i be doing more with my career ,maybe flip sides work for free ,throw caution to the wind ,maybe
NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

napoleon wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:29 am what is the main attraction to fakeologist ? that;s a good question for the audiochatters ,obviously its me in the forum and blog ,but id like to know what draws the listeners to the audiochat
NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

napoleon wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 10:55 am glad sarahs in the livestream ,it gives nigel a rest from trolling
NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

napoleon wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 3:13 pm just heard nigel meltdown talking to dave j hahahahaha
@rachel
@fakeologist

No response wanted. Just keeping tabs. I'm going to give him 5 to my one.