Misom's research
rachel

Re: 1799

Unread post by rachel »

I'm not quite getting the first part. 1799 to 9/11 were you pointing out this date.

gold_18.png

9th November 1799. You know Neville Chamberlain apparently died 9th November 1940 (aged 71). Do you think there is a direct link from the French Revolution to 911 by way of 1799 @NigelT?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Hamilton
Congress of the Confederation
After Yorktown, Hamilton returned to New York City and resigned his commission in March 1782. He passed the bar in July after six months of self-directed education and, in October, was licensed to argue cases before the Supreme Court of New York. He also accepted an offer from Robert Morris to become receiver of continental taxes for the New York state. Hamilton was appointed in July 1782 to the Congress of the Confederation as a New York representative for the term beginning in November 1782. Before his appointment to Congress in 1782, Hamilton was already sharing his criticisms of Congress. He expressed these criticisms in his letter to James Duane dated September 3, 1780: "The fundamental defect is a want of power in Congress... the confederation itself is defective and requires to be altered; it is neither fit for war, nor peace."

While on Washington's staff, Hamilton had become frustrated with the decentralized nature of the wartime Continental Congress, particularly its dependence upon the states for voluntary financial support that was not often forthcoming. Under the Articles of Confederation, Congress had no power to collect taxes or to demand money from the states. This lack of a stable source of funding had made it difficult for the Continental Army both to obtain its necessary provisions and to pay its soldiers. During the war, and for some time after, Congress obtained what funds it could from subsidies from the King of France, European loans, and aid requested from the several states, which were often unable or unwilling to contribute.

Meanwhile in France:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Revolution
The French Revolution was a period of political and societal change in France that began with the Estates General of 1789, and ended with the coup of 18 Brumaire in November 1799 and the formation of the French Consulate. Many of its ideas are considered fundamental principles of liberal democracy, while its values and institutions remain central to modern French political discourse.

Its causes are generally agreed to be a combination of social, political and economic factors, which the Ancien Régime proved unable to manage. A financial crisis and widespread social distress led in May 1789 to the convocation of the Estates General, which was converted into a National Assembly in June. The Storming of the Bastille on 14 July led to a series of radical measures by the Assembly, among them the abolition of feudalism, state control over the Catholic Church in France, and a declaration of rights.

The next three years were dominated by the struggle for political control, exacerbated by economic depression. Military defeats following the outbreak of the French Revolutionary Wars in April 1792 resulted in the insurrection of 10 August 1792. The monarchy was abolished and replaced by the French First Republic in September, while Louis XVI was executed in January 1793.

After another revolt in June 1793, the constitution was suspended and effective political power passed from the National Convention to the Committee of Public Safety. About 16,000 people were executed in a Reign of Terror, which ended in July 1794. Weakened by external threats and internal opposition, the Republic was replaced in 1795 by the Directory. Four years later in 1799, the Consulate seized power in a military coup led by Napoleon Bonaparte. This is generally seen as marking the end of the Revolutionary period.

Do you notice the Committee of Public Safety, so they've always been pulling that trick.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

You know why I'm interested in the U.S. / French connection?
Napoleon Bonaparte

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon
Bonaparte formed an alliance with Talleyrand and leading members of the Council of Five Hundred and Directory: Lucien Bonaparte, Emmanuel Joseph Sieyès, Roger Ducos and Joseph Fouché to overthrow the government. On 9 November 1799 (18 Brumaire according to the revolutionary calendar), the conspirators, backed by grenadiers with fixed bayonets, forced the Council of Five Hundred to dissolve the Directory and appoint Bonaparte, Sieyès and Ducos provisional consuls.

Silver coin: 5 francs_AN XI, 1802, Bonaparte, First Consul
Silver coin: 5 francs_AN XI, 1802, Bonaparte, First Consul

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Liberty#
The Statue of Liberty (Liberty Enlightening the World; French: La Liberté éclairant le monde) is a colossal neoclassical sculpture on Liberty Island in New York Harbor, within New York City. The copper statue, a gift to the U.S. from the people of France, was designed by French sculptor Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi and its metal framework was built by Gustave Eiffel. The statue was dedicated on October 28, 1886.

Liberty is depicted with a raised right foot, showing that she is walking forward amidst a broken shackle and chain.
Liberty is depicted with a raised right foot, showing that she is walking forward amidst a broken shackle and chain.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067116/?ref_=tt_mv_close
noPfbxfU36JVaBSgbxQlR7kd3Hh.jpg

The French Connection - William Friedkin's gritty police drama portrays two tough New York City cops trying to intercept a huge heroin shipment coming from France. An interesting contrast is established between 'Popeye' Doyle, a short-tempered alcoholic bigot who is nevertheless a hard-working and dedicated police officer, and his nemesis Alain Charnier, a suave and urbane gentleman who is nevertheless a criminal and one of the largest drug suppliers of pure heroin to North America. During the surveillance and eventual bust, Friedkin provides one of the most gripping and memorable car chase sequences ever filmed.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Did you not get the November 9th - September 11th connection, both being 9/11. And the French people were basically taxed to give the Statue of Liberty to New York. And in your post...
Hamilton served as the first U.S. secretary of the treasury. He envisioned a central government led by an energetic president, a strong national defense, and an industrial economy.
He successfully argued that the implied powers of the Constitution provided the legal authority to fund the national debt, assume the states' debts, and create the First Bank of the United States, which was funded by a tariff on imports and a whiskey tax. He opposed American entanglement with the succession of unstable French Revolutionary governments and advocated in support of the Jay Treaty under which the U.S. resumed friendly trade relations with the British Empire. He also persuaded Congress to establish the Revenue Cutter Service. Hamilton's views became the basis for the Federalist Party, which was opposed by the Democratic-Republican Party led by Thomas Jefferson.

I don't know what this all means, but the U.S. is linked to France...and Scottish Freemasonry is actually French Freemasonry...I think the House of Stuart is the connection. And the study below kind of links in Islamic terrorists...which is still to come.

rachel wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:24 pm Daniel 11 and the King of the North - Bill Pinto

11 Jan 2024
King Xerxes, Alexander the Great, the Ptolemaic and Seleucid dynasties, Pompey, Julius Ceaser, Cleopatra, Mark Antony, Caesar Augustus, love affairs, power struggles, the crucifixion, the forty-two months of papal persecution, Napoleon's invasion of Egypt, the Ottoman Empire...

Bearing testament to its divine authorship, the 11th chapter of Daniel foretells the history of this world. Now we are living at a time when the final verse of this chapter is soon to be fulfilled.

It's a prophecy you would not dare to miss.

For further study, read: The King of the North by Bill Pinto
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/ ... +WORLD.pdf
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

NigelT wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 8:29 pm Might as well stay on topic with you
https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/o-t ... /58425767/
In fact, Napoleon did not like women very much. He was candid in his opinions: "We treat women too well and by doing so have spoilt everything. We have been very wrong indeed to raise them to our own level. The Orientals are much more intelligent and sensible making women slaves."

Men, he thought, should have several wives.

"What do most ladies have to complain of? Don't we acknowledge they have souls... They demand equality! Pure madness! Woman is our property.. just as the fruit tree belongs to the gardener."

Napoleon was also convinced of the "weakness of the female intellect". His brother Joseph, he complained, was "forever shut away with some woman reading Torquato Tasso and Aretino".

That fits with the idea he hated Christianity, and much preferred Mohammedanism.

I don't mean to get you off topic, the Rockefellers feature in a lot of posts on this forum, see search result, especially in the ONE HEALTH thread.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

NigelT wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 9:32 pm It's about Aaron Burr Sr and jr.

Count the number of burrs in my post and the amount of Rockefeller and reply with number of each.

Yes I know Napoleon is a Muslim. Its why he hates Jews and Americans

Sorry, I got caught up with the duel. Does that look suspect to you? Especially as Hamilton was an orphan...ie, are they hiding his actual family history? And that led me to what I posted.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

You are right, I've not heard of Aaron Burr or Hamilton. I was looking up Hamilton, I hadn't got to Aaron Burr. This is all new to me. Do you think what you had stated is part of a bigger thing that has global significance? Because while I know nothing of what I've just read of yours and I need time to digest it, it has a similar pattern to other countries. But if you want me to shut up, I'm perfectly fine to say no more, I can only really bring to the table the things I've been looking at.

Do you think Aaron Dover took his name from Aaron Burr? Dover-Burr...Ver-Burr. ??

---------------

EDIT: I don't want to create another post, because you might want me to leave revert the thread before I posted. I don't get the football song reference other than something personal, it personally brings to mind the Hillsborough disaster, but I'm guessing that's not the point. Also, with this thread having the title 1799, I thought that was the main focus.

No one knows why Napoleon was in Egypt, it seems to make no sense regarding what history tells us about the events.

ScreenShot-VideoID-U318dsUZiNY-TimeS-3101.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-U318dsUZiNY-TimeS-2317.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-U318dsUZiNY-TimeS-3363.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-U318dsUZiNY-TimeS-3571.png

That's from the Daniel 11 video. Is it connected to the events taking place in the U.S. with Aaron Burr and what was happening in France with Napoleon? The Statue of Liberty would suggest the answer is yes. From your post:
The Manhattan Water Company's Legacy
By September 1, 1799, the Bank of the Manhattan Company opened, eventually becoming the oldest branch of JP Morgan Chase, and remains a financial institution today.
While the Manhattan Water Company was ostensibly a front for a bank, it did provide the city's first waterworks system. Shoddily put together, it constructed a cheap, crude network of wooden water mains throughout the city, by coring out yellow pine logs for pipes and fastening them together with iron bands.
The system was sub-par at best. It froze during the winter and the tree roots easily pierced through the log pipes, causing terrible back-ups. Even when the system worked, the people suffered through pitifully low water pressure. And, despite having permission to get clean water that ran down the Bronx River, Burr chose to source water from the polluted sources the city tried to get away from.
The Manhattan Water Company continued laying wooden pipes in the 1820s, even though other U.S. cities began using iron clad pipes. It remained the only drinking water supplier until 1842, leaving people with unreliable and bad water for over forty years.

If you want me to remove this stuff that's fine. I might be totally missing the point of what you are presenting.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I figured in the Corona Connections thread, there is a direct link to China and Wuhan. But you know why they were rent free, I'm guessing this, but I was watching one of the construction videos @SaiGirl put up, and that area is reclaimed land...therefore I'm guessing, not actually in the jurisdiction of New York State.

https://science.howstuffworks.com/engin ... unique.htm
Long before the World Trade Center became synonymous with the most damaging terrorist attack in U.S. history, it was a symbol of engineering brilliance. Upon its completion in 1973, the two towers that rose from the 16-acre (64749.7-square-meter) complex consisting of seven different buildings in lower Manhattan were the tallest structures in the world. But the construction of such mammoth structures had its challenges.

The first major challenge was the building site itself. The location selected for the project, on Manhattan's Lower West Side, had been built upon generations of landfill that had actually grown and compacted on itself so much that it had extended the Lower West Side of Manhattan into the Hudson River. To reach a solid base of bedrock, workers had to dig down 70 feet (21.3 meters). But because of the proximity of the river, a barrier needed to be created that would keep the excavated section of the city from filling with water as fast as the earth was removed.

The answer was something that became known as the slurry trench method. A trench dug deep in the ground was filled with a slurry mixture made from water and an expanding clay known as bentonite. This slurry was denser than the surrounding dirt, so it kept the ditch from caving in. Once filled with the mixture, a steel cage was dropped in that weighed 25 tons and stretched to a height of seven stories. Concrete was then poured into the trench. As the concrete was heavier than the slurry, it forced the clay mixture out and hardened around the cage, making a section of underground wall. Workers then moved on to the next section. When the wall was complete, forming what became known as the "bathtub," the rest of the earth was removed from inside it without danger of flooding the newly opened space.

I feel certain there is something about the area being reclaimed land which takes it out of Land jurisdiction and puts it into Sea jurisdiction...the same is true for the Corporate City of London.

Not only does it appear the office space was rent free, every real and alleged business that had offices in the towers when they fell, were eligible to claim up to $300,000 from the 'NYC: World Trade Center Business Recovery Grant' in 2002, and about the same again from the 'NYC: Small Firm Attraction and Retention Grant', active between 2002 and 2004. I make these assumptions from the businesses I have checked; one being lawyers Harris Beach LLP. I also found an interesting Chinese import company that was on 45th floor of 1 WTC, the Port Authority offices being situated on floor 43 with bookable conference facilities, and floor 44 being the Skylobby with Skydive Restaurant and two hairdressers, and escalators connecting the three floors.

Just to remind you, I'm not a 911 researcher, I came to the forum to post on the Coronavirus scamdemic.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

NigelT wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 8:09 pm https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbella

The ship they sailed on was renamed from the eagle. Which is interesting because that is USA's national bird, to a ship named after a daughter of the Clinton's. There is no proof so far that is the president's family. Still interesting.

Something you might not know about Clinton.

clinton.png
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

NigelT wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 6:58 am Aaron burr sr went to yale.
started princeton.

aaron burr jr
woodrow wilson and thomas kea.n were members of the same fraternity
1946 puts chase bank and rocka fockers together.

1955 puta chase anf Aaron burrs babk together

it wasnt buy but a merge

becaise aaron burrs bloodline is slivk enought to pull off the manhatten group and almost treason

woodrow wilson is your rose masons

he isnt but his friends wives are influence

i can show 1945 the insurance laws to gwt the fed government

Please do.