livestream alert

napoleon

Re: livestream alert

Unread post by napoleon »

rick is live and discussing jacks law,young boy called jack cole was stabbed ,where the knifecrime will introduce a new scanning method looking for knives ,rick is talking eventually the scanner will be looking for id chips ,

the law was introduced first 7 years ago under the young boys last name ,but there was confusion with policemen stopping people looking for coleslaw
napoleon

tune in ricks talked masonic baseball ,fluoride openly blamed for dumb kids ,and rick was telling us about the new age books he has acquired over the years , maybe we will get a reading next week

great stuff
life is not fair .
napoleon

The Spells of Astoroth is a book featured in the 1971 live-action fantasy film Bedknobs and Broomsticks. It is the source of spells offered by Professor Emelius Browne, as lessons from the Correspondence College of Witchcraft, which Miss Eglantine Price used to perform actual magic. Once belonging to the sorcerer Astoroth, the manuscript eventually found its way to Portobello Road, where it was considered being bought to Professor Browne. However, the peddler who owned the manuscript protested that Browne had cheated him by only paying with a cheap coin when it was worth much more, and attempted to repossess the manuscript by grabbing it, which created a fracas among the people and Browne made off with half the manuscript. The other half was eventually acquired by the Bookman.
ooh ricks just brought constance cumbey
napoleon

short ten on cumbey from jamie hanshaw.right listening intently to rick , no im not camping
napoleon

when verushka and ian did there road trip ,they called upon rick but he had his hands full with rollo
napoleon

some jobs can only be done by people who don't have prior commitments

my job was directly created by the masons who took over and control the audiostream,

would my job exist if ab had real audiochatters? that could read the blog ? no

napoleon

of course it's embarrassing ,but i appreciate what ab set up ,so we just hope one day ab finds some ladies that can read
napoleon

what is the main attraction to fakeologist ? that;s a good question for the audiochatters ,obviously its me in the forum and blog ,but id like to know what draws the listeners to the audiochat
pasterno

Unread post by pasterno »

napoleon wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 5:59 am
of course it's embarrassing ,but i appreciate what ab set up ,so we just hope one day ab finds some ladies that can read
Cool video.

Really interesting how our "atheist society" is so full of (dark) symbolism.

Batman, architecture, fight club, oz, space odyssee 2001. Symbols even without a clear meaning enter us in a strange way.
napoleon

the meaning is clear ,the demon is synonymous in all religions and therefore applicable to all religions with simmilar imagery ,remember the devil doesnt turn up with horns and a pitchfork ,unless its john candy in planes trains and automibiles
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-13T204917.804.jpg
i think the psychology of applying images that cause a required affect depends on how indoctrinated the target is,i thrive on this affect since the fakeologist blog was embargoed by his audiochatters
ipiccy_image - 2024-03-30T195251.119.jpg
for instance ,when i use the oz imagery from 911 i am directly pinpointing the ceremony and religion or tenets of the theosophist of 911 and the secret destiny of america,but when i show mirroring of 911 complex in films decades before the movie themes is the dreamworld or psyche i am directly pinpointing the method of inserting prior images of 911 in that narrative ,that the conrolled oppostion ab entertains yearly monthly weekly daily has to avoid
ipiccy_image - 2024-01-21T124509 (9) (2).jpg
some of the best examples in film is blade runner labyrinth and time bandits