Misom's research
NigelT

Re: 1799

Unread post by NigelT »

rachel wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 9:19 pm
NigelT wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 8:29 pm Might as well stay on topic with you
https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/o-t ... /58425767/
In fact, Napoleon did not like women very much. He was candid in his opinions: "We treat women too well and by doing so have spoilt everything. We have been very wrong indeed to raise them to our own level. The Orientals are much more intelligent and sensible making women slaves."

Men, he thought, should have several wives.

"What do most ladies have to complain of? Don't we acknowledge they have souls... They demand equality! Pure madness! Woman is our property.. just as the fruit tree belongs to the gardener."

Napoleon was also convinced of the "weakness of the female intellect". His brother Joseph, he complained, was "forever shut away with some woman reading Torquato Tasso and Aretino".

That fits with the idea he hated Christianity, and much preferred Mohammedanism.

I don't mean to get you off topic, the Rockefellers feature in a lot of posts on this forum, see search result, especially in the ONE HEALTH thread.
Wow. I'm the first person to say Aaron Burr on here. Is his the people you all work for? Off topic. Smartness. Would like me screenshot your self and send back here? I think I will.
Screenshot_20240524-204101.png
NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

rachel wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 8:59 pm Did you not get the November 9th - September 11th connection, both being 9/11. And the French people were basically taxed to give the Statue of Liberty to New York. And in your post...
Hamilton served as the first U.S. secretary of the treasury. He envisioned a central government led by an energetic president, a strong national defense, and an industrial economy.
He successfully argued that the implied powers of the Constitution provided the legal authority to fund the national debt, assume the states' debts, and create the First Bank of the United States, which was funded by a tariff on imports and a whiskey tax. He opposed American entanglement with the succession of unstable French Revolutionary governments and advocated in support of the Jay Treaty under which the U.S. resumed friendly trade relations with the British Empire. He also persuaded Congress to establish the Revenue Cutter Service. Hamilton's views became the basis for the Federalist Party, which was opposed by the Democratic-Republican Party led by Thomas Jefferson.

I don't know what this all means, but the U.S. is linked to France...and Scottish Freemasonry is actually French Freemasonry...I think the House of Stuart is the connection. And the study below kind of links in Islamic terrorists...which is still to come.

rachel wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:24 pm Daniel 11 and the King of the North - Bill Pinto

11 Jan 2024
King Xerxes, Alexander the Great, the Ptolemaic and Seleucid dynasties, Pompey, Julius Ceaser, Cleopatra, Mark Antony, Caesar Augustus, love affairs, power struggles, the crucifixion, the forty-two months of papal persecution, Napoleon's invasion of Egypt, the Ottoman Empire...

Bearing testament to its divine authorship, the 11th chapter of Daniel foretells the history of this world. Now we are living at a time when the final verse of this chapter is soon to be fulfilled.

It's a prophecy you would not dare to miss.

For further study, read: The King of the North by Bill Pinto
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/ ... +WORLD.pdf
I missed this one. I would have not even ask if you missed someone saying Aaron Burr took over a bank. You've never heard it here before. Maybe you just weren't reading. That might explain the confusion Earlier.

It's good to see you made a decision. I suppose you are going to try your best
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

NigelT wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 9:32 pm It's about Aaron Burr Sr and jr.

Count the number of burrs in my post and the amount of Rockefeller and reply with number of each.

Yes I know Napoleon is a Muslim. Its why he hates Jews and Americans

Sorry, I got caught up with the duel. Does that look suspect to you? Especially as Hamilton was an orphan...ie, are they hiding his actual family history? And that led me to what I posted.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

You are right, I've not heard of Aaron Burr or Hamilton. I was looking up Hamilton, I hadn't got to Aaron Burr. This is all new to me. Do you think what you had stated is part of a bigger thing that has global significance? Because while I know nothing of what I've just read of yours and I need time to digest it, it has a similar pattern to other countries. But if you want me to shut up, I'm perfectly fine to say no more, I can only really bring to the table the things I've been looking at.

Do you think Aaron Dover took his name from Aaron Burr? Dover-Burr...Ver-Burr. ??

---------------

EDIT: I don't want to create another post, because you might want me to leave revert the thread before I posted. I don't get the football song reference other than something personal, it personally brings to mind the Hillsborough disaster, but I'm guessing that's not the point. Also, with this thread having the title 1799, I thought that was the main focus.

No one knows why Napoleon was in Egypt, it seems to make no sense regarding what history tells us about the events.

ScreenShot-VideoID-U318dsUZiNY-TimeS-3101.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-U318dsUZiNY-TimeS-2317.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-U318dsUZiNY-TimeS-3363.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-U318dsUZiNY-TimeS-3571.png

That's from the Daniel 11 video. Is it connected to the events taking place in the U.S. with Aaron Burr and what was happening in France with Napoleon? The Statue of Liberty would suggest the answer is yes. From your post:
The Manhattan Water Company's Legacy
By September 1, 1799, the Bank of the Manhattan Company opened, eventually becoming the oldest branch of JP Morgan Chase, and remains a financial institution today.
While the Manhattan Water Company was ostensibly a front for a bank, it did provide the city's first waterworks system. Shoddily put together, it constructed a cheap, crude network of wooden water mains throughout the city, by coring out yellow pine logs for pipes and fastening them together with iron bands.
The system was sub-par at best. It froze during the winter and the tree roots easily pierced through the log pipes, causing terrible back-ups. Even when the system worked, the people suffered through pitifully low water pressure. And, despite having permission to get clean water that ran down the Bronx River, Burr chose to source water from the polluted sources the city tried to get away from.
The Manhattan Water Company continued laying wooden pipes in the 1820s, even though other U.S. cities began using iron clad pipes. It remained the only drinking water supplier until 1842, leaving people with unreliable and bad water for over forty years.

If you want me to remove this stuff that's fine. I might be totally missing the point of what you are presenting.
NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

I wonder if the views on posts are bot, members or agents? 80 views. That has got to be bots. Here is my first guess. IF I get a response it will be extremely inviting or it will be long and dismissive. I am not expecting an answer that comes from a average citizen of the world.

David Rockefeller
The construction of the original World Trade Center was conceived as an urban renewal project and spearheaded by David Rockefeller.
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › One_World_Trade_Center

That was easy. try this one

Google?
who announced the first world trade center committee? nada.
try
who announced the first world trade center committee in 1946?
while we wait, don't forget to look for "clues" about
History of the Port Authority of NY & NJ
bizarre this place is a ghost tow. I would say it has been swept and guard long before fakeologist.com

Google?
who announced the first world trade center committee?
911memorial.org tried to help
n 1939, when Europe was on the brink of another world war, a group of business and trade associations created the first World Trade Center dedicated to promoting world peace through world trade. Though just a temporary pavilion at the 1939 World’s Fair in New York City, the idea of a neutral location where world business leaders could come together to exchange ideas and products resulted in a permanent World Trade Center in lower Manhattan.

This is how you know that everyone you enjoy and yourself are shill government plants. No one ever brings up this facts before the answer which is given on 9/11memorial:
Witnessing this exodus, vice president of Chase Manhattan Bank, David Rockefeller, founded the Downtown-Lower Manhattan Association (D-LMA) in 1958.

I have never seen someone mention a news article in the new york times dated the day the president that would be in charge that day was born, July 6th 1946.
Now even Dewey's memorial page won't tell you.
So type:
july 6th 1946 govenor Dewey announces
you will get this
https://www.nytimes.com/1946/07/07/arch ... heads.html
ALBANY, July 6--Establishment of a world trade center probably in New York City was a step nearer today when Governor Dewey announced the appointment of ten directors of the corporation which is to survey, construct and operate the center.

Mostly, its missed over because of this:
https://www.newyorkupstate.com/nys-thru ... ruway.html
Gov. Dewey breaks ground for Thruway
An editorial in the Herald Journal called July 11, 1946, a "red letter day in the history of Empire State motoring and especially in the motor history of the Syracuse area."
Gov. Thomas Dewey helps workers smooth a section of concrete during construction of the New York State Thruway. Photo made about 1946, probably in the Central New York area.

We will get to 1799 it takes time
NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

rachel wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 9:58 pm You are right, I've not heard of Aaron Burr or Hamilton. I was looking up Hamilton, I hadn't got to Aaron Burr. This is all new to me. Do you think what you had stated is part of a bigger thing that has global significance? Because while I know nothing of what I've just read of yours and I need time to digest it, it has a similar pattern to other countries. But if you want me to shut up, I'm perfectly fine to say no more, I can only really bring to the table the things I've been looking at.

Do you think Aaron Dover took his name from Aaron Burr? Dover-Burr...Ver-Burr. ??

---------------

EDIT: I don't want to create another post, because you might want me to leave revert the thread before I posted. I don't get the football song reference other than something personal, it personally brings to mind the Hillsborough disaster, but I'm guessing that's not the point. Also, with this thread having the title 1799, I thought that was the main focus.

No one knows why Napoleon was in Egypt, it seems to make no sense regarding what history tells us about the events.

That's from the Daniel 11 video. Is it connected to the events taking place in the U.S. with Aaron Burr and what was happening in France with Napoleon? The Statue of Liberty would suggest the answer is yes. From your post:
By September 1, 1799, the Bank of the Manhattan Company opened, eventually becoming the oldest branch of JP Morgan Chase, and remains a financial institution today.
While the Manhattan Water Company was ostensibly a front for a bank, it did provide the city's first waterworks system. Shoddily put together, it constructed a cheap, crude network of wooden water mains throughout the city, by coring out yellow pine logs for pipes and fastening them together with iron bands.
The system was sub-par at best. It froze during the winter and the tree roots easily pierced through the log pipes, causing terrible back-ups. Even when the system worked, the people suffered through pitifully low water pressure. And, despite having permission to get clean water that ran down the Bronx River, Burr chose to source water from the polluted sources the city tried to get away from.
The Manhattan Water Company continued laying wooden pipes in the 1820s, even though other U.S. cities began using iron clad pipes. It remained the only drinking water supplier until 1842, leaving people with unreliable and bad water for over forty years.

If you want me to remove this stuff that's fine. I might be totally missing the point of what you are presenting.
rachel asked:
Do you think what you had stated is part of a bigger thing that has global significance?
Sarcastically, I would answer with this wiki artricle and ask what the reader thinks. Is this a part of a bigger global significance?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Tra ... ssociation

"The World Trade Centers Association (WTCA) was founded in 1970[1] by Port Authority NYNJ executive Guy F. Tozzoli.[2][3] WTCA is a not-for-profit, non-political association dedicated to the establishment and operation of World Trade Centers (WTCs) as instruments for international trade expansion.[4]"
"As of May 2020, the WTCA included 323 properties licensed in 90 countries and staffed by "15,000 WTC professionals".[5][6] The WTCA is an unofficial umbrella trade association that unites corporations and government agencies in international trade.[7]"

then:
The terms of the licensing arrangement were not widely publicized until 2013 when it became known that the Port Authority had supported the mission of the Association by providing rent-free office space and other help, with Association staff serving as the trade assistance arm of the World Trade Center.
so, yes. 43 years to learn any fact would be alarming. You will find that 100% of Port Authority documents were lost that day. So if you reread the middle of the sentence it
the Port Authority had supported the mission of the Association by providing rent-free office space and other help, with Association staff serving as the trade assistance arm of the World Trade Center.
The Towers were rent free? I don't know. but that says rent free. I digress.
Do you think what you had stated is part of a bigger thing that has global significance?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_W ... de_Centers
As of May 2020, the WTCA included 323 properties in 90 countries.[1] Founded in 1968,[2] serves as a non-political umbrella organization within which members network for the provision of trade services and to develop international trade relations.[3] A World Trade Center brings services associated with global commerce together under one roof.
List of World Trade Centers - Wikipedia.jpg
ny answer would be yes
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I figured in the Corona Connections thread, there is a direct link to China and Wuhan. But you know why they were rent free, I'm guessing this, but I was watching one of the construction videos @SaiGirl put up, and that area is reclaimed land...therefore I'm guessing, not actually in the jurisdiction of New York State.

https://science.howstuffworks.com/engin ... unique.htm
Long before the World Trade Center became synonymous with the most damaging terrorist attack in U.S. history, it was a symbol of engineering brilliance. Upon its completion in 1973, the two towers that rose from the 16-acre (64749.7-square-meter) complex consisting of seven different buildings in lower Manhattan were the tallest structures in the world. But the construction of such mammoth structures had its challenges.

The first major challenge was the building site itself. The location selected for the project, on Manhattan's Lower West Side, had been built upon generations of landfill that had actually grown and compacted on itself so much that it had extended the Lower West Side of Manhattan into the Hudson River. To reach a solid base of bedrock, workers had to dig down 70 feet (21.3 meters). But because of the proximity of the river, a barrier needed to be created that would keep the excavated section of the city from filling with water as fast as the earth was removed.

The answer was something that became known as the slurry trench method. A trench dug deep in the ground was filled with a slurry mixture made from water and an expanding clay known as bentonite. This slurry was denser than the surrounding dirt, so it kept the ditch from caving in. Once filled with the mixture, a steel cage was dropped in that weighed 25 tons and stretched to a height of seven stories. Concrete was then poured into the trench. As the concrete was heavier than the slurry, it forced the clay mixture out and hardened around the cage, making a section of underground wall. Workers then moved on to the next section. When the wall was complete, forming what became known as the "bathtub," the rest of the earth was removed from inside it without danger of flooding the newly opened space.

I feel certain there is something about the area being reclaimed land which takes it out of Land jurisdiction and puts it into Sea jurisdiction...the same is true for the Corporate City of London.

Not only does it appear the office space was rent free, every real and alleged business that had offices in the towers when they fell, were eligible to claim up to $300,000 from the 'NYC: World Trade Center Business Recovery Grant' in 2002, and about the same again from the 'NYC: Small Firm Attraction and Retention Grant', active between 2002 and 2004. I make these assumptions from the businesses I have checked; one being lawyers Harris Beach LLP. I also found an interesting Chinese import company that was on 45th floor of 1 WTC, the Port Authority offices being situated on floor 43 with bookable conference facilities, and floor 44 being the Skylobby with Skydive Restaurant and two hairdressers, and escalators connecting the three floors.

Just to remind you, I'm not a 911 researcher, I came to the forum to post on the Coronavirus scamdemic.
NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

rachel wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 9:58 pm You are right, I've not heard of Aaron Burr or Hamilton. I was looking up Hamilton, I hadn't got to Aaron Burr. This is all new to me. Do you think what you had stated is part of a bigger thing that has global significance? Because while I know nothing of what I've just read of yours and I need time to digest it, it has a similar pattern to other countries. But if you want me to shut up, I'm perfectly fine to say no more, I can only really bring to the table the things I've been looking at.

---------------

I might be totally missing the point of what you are presenting.
I am speculating in the context of contributing to a forum of a hoax website that Aaron Burr, Founding Father who served as the third vice president of the United States, was involved in 9/11 by way of the bank he started in 1799 which remained in 1955 with the Chase Manhattan Bank merger. Winthorp Aldrich chairman of Chase bank was involved in 1946 committee. The origin of that committee was involved in the second and successful attempt at building the WTC complex. The World Trade Center's have had controversy from first proposal to end. Aaron Burr was involved in a court trail on the charge of treason as a reference for possible example of possible intentions.

I think 9/11 was business decision by businessmen and businessmen whose loyalties are not aligned with the Government of the USA as far back as its forefathers.

https://www.factmonster.com/world-trade-center-history
The World Trade Center was conceived in the early 1960s by the Downtown-Lower Manhattan Development Association to revitalize the seedy "Radio Row," dominated by electronic stores. Chase Manhattan Bank chairman David Rockefeller, founder of the development association, and his brother, New York governor Nelson Rockefeller,pushed hard for the project, insisting it would benefit the entire city
JPMorgan Chase will move ahead with building a tower at the World Trade Center, even though its plan to relocate its investment-banking headquarters to Ground Zero was scuttled by the acquisition of Bear Stearns earlier this week, The Post has learned.
--------------
I honestly think this is baiting by the question. Aaron Burr's Father founded Princeton. Aaron Burr created a bank with a clause that it can never be sold with unanimous decision. When purchased by Chase bank, Chase were forced to a merger as Chase Manhattan Bank in 1955
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhattan_Company

1790's
Hamilton's views were in opposition to Burr
At that time, the banking industry was monopolized by Alexander Hamilton's Bank of New York and the New York branch of the First Bank of the United States. "To circumvent the opposition of Hamilton to the establishment of a bank,"[2] and following an epidemic of yellow fever in the city, Aaron Burr founded the company and successfully gained banking privileges through a clause in its charter granted to it by the state that allowed it to use surplus capital for banking transactions.[1] The company raised $2 million, used one hundred thousand dollars for building a water supply system, and used the rest to start the bank.[3]
That was worded as if it was Hamilton's bank.note below "championed by Alexander Hamilton, first Secretary of the Treasury."

Establishment of the Bank of the United States was part of a three-part expansion of federal fiscal and monetary power, along with a federal mint and excise taxes, championed by Alexander Hamilton, first Secretary of the Treasury. Hamilton believed a national bank was necessary to stabilize and improve the nation's credit, and to improve handling of the financial business of the United States government under the newly enacted Constitution.

Hamilton supporting a federal bank system:
Hamilton's Report on a National Bank was a projection from the first Report on the Public Credit. Although Hamilton had been forming ideas of a national bank as early as 1779,[95]: 268  he had gathered ideas in various ways over the past eleven years. These included theories from Adam Smith,[115] extensive studies on the Bank of England, the blunders of the Bank of North America and his experience in establishing the Bank of New York.[116] He also used American records from James Wilson, Pelatiah Webster, Gouverneur Morris, and from his assistant treasury secretary Tench Coxe.[116] He thought that this plan for a National Bank could help in any sort of financial crisis.[117]

In response to the objection of the clause, Hamilton stated that "Necessary often means no more than needful, requisite, incidental, useful, or conductive to", and the bank was a "convenient species of medium in which [taxes] are to be paid."[95]: 272–73  Washington would eventually sign the bill into law.[95]: 272–73 

By 1792, Hamilton's principles were adopted by Congress, resulting in the Coinage Act of 1792, and the creation of the mint. There was to be a ten-dollar gold Eagle coin, a silver dollar, and fractional money ranging from one-half to fifty cents.[123] The coining of silver and gold was issued by 1795.[123]

Hamilton was at odds with Burr in 1791 when Burr ran for president as Burr did in 1796
An additional partisan irritant to Hamilton was the 1791 United States Senate election in New York, which resulted in the election of Democratic-Republican candidate Aaron Burr over Federalist candidate Philip Schuyler, the incumbent and Hamilton's father-in-law. Hamilton blamed Burr personally for this outcome, and negative characterizations of Burr began to appear in his correspondence thereafter. The two men did work together from time to time thereafter on various projects, including Hamilton's army of 1798 and the Manhattan Water Company.[165]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1796_Unit ... l_election
Thomas Jefferson's running mate? Running mate Aaron Burr
This election resulted in the 12th amendment
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twelfth_A ... nstitution
It fixed this problem:
a president and vice-president who were political opponents, constantly acting at cross-purposes.

Then take into account something that will be found 8 years after founding the bank and 4 years after the duel. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burr%E2%8 ... ilton_duel

Burr was tried for treason. [
u]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burr_conspiracy
The Burr conspiracy was a plot alleged to have been planned by Aaron Burr in the years during and after his term as Vice President of the United States under US President Thomas Jefferson. According to the accusations against Burr, he attempted to use his international connections and support from a cabal of US planters, politicians, and army officers to establish an independent country in the Southwestern United States, parts of Mexico, and Florida. Burr's version was that he intended to farm 40,000 acres (160 km2) in the Texas Territory which had been leased to him by the Spanish Crown.
In February 1807, Burr was arrested on Jefferson's orders and indicted for treason, despite a lack of firm evidence.[1}
Please note where that citation comes from
https://www.cga.ct.gov/hco/books/A_Gene ... Family.pdf
not that it is Connecticut government. Look who wrote that book? The citation for the speculation of the evidence was a book written by his family.

A GENERAL HISTORY
OF
THE BURR FAMILY
WITH A GENEALOGICAL RECORD FROM 1193 TO 1902
BY
CHARLES BURR TODD
AUTHOB OF "LIFE AND LETTERS OF JOBL BARLOW," " STORY OF THB CITY OF NEW YORK,"
"STORY OF WASHINGTON,'' ETC.
"tyc mis deserves to be remembered by posterity, vebo treasures up
and preserves tbe bistort of bis ancestors."—Edmund Burkb.

So, The reader may say: "What are you talking about? Im not following."
https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperi ... 1942-2002/

David Scholtz, a real estate developer and former governor of Florida, first proposes a concept for a "world trade center" in Lower Manhattan to encourage port and maritime activities in New York. (his wiki: Sholtz was involved in freemasonry being a York and Scottish Rite Mason. Along with freemasonry, he was a Shriner and a member of the Elks. He was involved with the American Legion as well.[7])

The New York State legislature authorizes a World Trade Corporation to develop the proposed World Trade Center and appoints Winthrop Aldrich, chairman of the Chase Bank (and uncle of David and Nelson Rockefeller), to explore the feasibility of the concept.
In December, encouraged by his sons Nelson and David, John D. Rockefeller Jr. donates $8.5 million to the United Nations to purchase a site along the East River for the world organization's permanent headquarters
November 1955
David Rockefeller announces a plan to construct the new headquarters for the Chase Manhattan Bank in Lower Manhattan.
Spring 1961
In March, the Port Authority releases its plan for a World Trade Center
August 1968
Steel work begins on the north tower of the World Trade Center.
NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

rachel wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 4:04 pm I figured in the Corona Connections thread, there is a direct link to China and Wuhan. But you know why they were rent free, I'm guessing this, but I was watching on of the construction videos @SaiGirl put up, and that area is reclaimed land...therefore I'm guessing, not actually in the jurisdiction of New York State.

https://science.howstuffworks.com/engin ... unique.htm
Long before the World Trade Center became synonymous with the most damaging terrorist attack in U.S. history, it was a symbol of engineering brilliance. Upon its completion in 1973, the two towers that rose from the 16-acre (64749.7-square-meter) complex consisting of seven different buildings in lower Manhattan were the tallest structures in the world. But the construction of such mammoth structures had its challenges.

The first major challenge was the building site itself. The location selected for the project, on Manhattan's Lower West Side, had been built upon generations of landfill that had actually grown and compacted on itself so much that it had extended the Lower West Side of Manhattan into the Hudson River. To reach a solid base of bedrock, workers had to dig down 70 feet (21.3 meters). But because of the proximity of the river, a barrier needed to be created that would keep the excavated section of the city from filling with water as fast as the earth was removed.

The answer was something that became known as the slurry trench method. A trench dug deep in the ground was filled with a slurry mixture made from water and an expanding clay known as bentonite. This slurry was denser than the surrounding dirt, so it kept the ditch from caving in. Once filled with the mixture, a steel cage was dropped in that weighed 25 tons and stretched to a height of seven stories. Concrete was then poured into the trench. As the concrete was heavier than the slurry, it forced the clay mixture out and hardened around the cage, making a section of underground wall. Workers then moved on to the next section. When the wall was complete, forming what became known as the "bathtub," the rest of the earth was removed from inside it without danger of flooding the newly opened space.

I feel certain there is something about the area being reclaimed land which takes it out of Land jurisdiction and puts it into Sea jurisdiction...the same is true for the Corporate City of London.

Not only does it appear the office space was rent free, every real and alleged business that had offices in the towers when they fell, were eligible to claim up to $300,000 from the 'NYC: World Trade Center Business Recovery Grant' in 2002, and about the same again from the 'NYC: Small Firm Attraction and Retention Grant', active between 2002 and 2004. I make these assumptions from the businesses I have checked; one being lawyers Harris Beach LLP. I also found an interesting Chinese import company that was on 45th floor of 1 WTC, the Port Authority offices being situated on floor 43 with bookable conference facilities, and floor 44 being the Skylobby with Skydive Restaurant and two hairdressers, and escalators connecting the three floors.

Just to remind you, I'm not a 911 researcher, I came to the forum to post on the Coronavirus scamdemic.
WOW. I was not expecting that. Reclaimed land. That was a great question and theory or speculation. However you want to phrase it. Thank you. I am going to enjoy digging on that.

My wife is sick of me arguing on here and she is almost home. I think 9/11 was part of a long term conspiracy by businessmen against the USA's government from before its founding. I think 9/11 the event is not limited to this theory and involves many other interests. I think napoleons work is critical in understanding what 9/11 is outside of my broad statement of a business decision of bloodlines of business men. Of many great examples of his work, napoleon explained explained that The Prestige is the payoff, the third act of any magic trick. First comes The Pledge: For me the pledge is 1946 until 2001 all of the laws by politicians, business started and the contributions to the event. I think the prestige is when 9/11 happened and the participants had no idea what they were involved in and when the trick was revealed there was no way for one participant blow the whistle on the whole thing. The movie footage, the actors, the technicians.insurance and on and on. One reason the footage could have sucked is it was done by countless artist handed bits and pieces never working on too much and never knowing who it came from or where it went. Like how the floors were made off site and there were 2 contractors that didn't know or work together.
NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

@rachel https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Winthrop
This is the person that landed with the Burr family descendant in 1630.
http://armidalesoftware.com/issue/full/ ... _main.html
1. JEHUE1 BURR was born before 1605[57], and died between 1631 and 1654[57] in Fairfield, Fairfield Co., Connecticut, United States[57]. He married _____ STEDMAN. [8, 24, 26, 43, 49, 56, 57, 60]
Sailed with Gov. Winthrop to Roxbury, Mass. in 1630.
That's! How I 9/11... LOL
I think 9/11's laws were created in 1946 pacifically and on-wards. I listed some in the first response. Thanks for the responses