livestream alert

napoleon

Re: livestream alert

Unread post by napoleon »

and for you hermes trismegistites out there ,the antichrist is masonic described as the bowman with no arrows this is orion constellation,described as another angel a strong angel ,strong means oz in hebrew

orion is two inverted 7's = 77 means oz

dealey plaza is two 7s facing each other 77 oz ,and they blamed oz-wald ,jfk became the thirteenth member of the rosicrucian ,thats the round table ,and the reason he mirrored lincoln if he only had a brain

your country is the land of the lost phallus of osiris ,and you keep sending erections into space after your presidents space speech ,which is remarkably similar to comte st germaines sci fi ,he also invented your flag and spurred your declaration signing ,on that night he was called professor the signners of the constituion were rosicrucians ,your country is rosicrucian ,its seperate its new ,you are brainwashed
ipiccy_image (64).jpg
Manhattan-2 (2).png
you see why oz is all over 911 they even mirrored the angel or antichrist constellation at ground zero ,you wonder why masons fill the audio ,cos 911 is no mystery and bablon is working for han solo
Manhattan-2 (1).png
r2d2 looking on

and lucas stylized 911 in return to oz when dorothy is sat on the hill and the city goes emerald green ,metaphor
have you worked out who made the jokers magenta jacket yet ?,give a hint purple dye was specialized ,and your boy st germaine was the best
Last edited by napoleon on Sun May 26, 2024 8:57 am, edited 4 times in total.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

pasterno wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 4:25 am Highly symbolic movies like "2001: A Space Odyssey" and "The Wizard of Oz," as well as major propaganda events like 9/11, exemplify the use of powerful symbols. However, the notion that this symbolism is predicted by movies is misguided.

Symbolism is a highly effective means of conveying specific emotions and ideas. This technique is employed both by skilled propagandists in mass propaganda events and by the best directors in filmmaking. These individuals, often the same people, share a deep understanding of how to use symbols, shapes, and forms to influence their audience.
Yes, indie movies of high intricality also have symbolism, but there is a difference

the sets of symbols used by the Anymal Farmers is

- specific
- relatively small
- highly repetitive

these factors mean that your claim, without argumentation for it that "notion that this symbolism is predicted by movies is misguided" would not be true, who is misguiding who here?

the specifics of the symbolism makes them much more recognizable and the vast amounts of esotericists who study them comes on top of that
they are not creative, they are constantly rehearsing older scripts with minimal adaptations, like a slew of thematic movies from Holly or Bollywood
that they are repeating them constantly, much more than one indie film would do, to properly indoctrinate people with those symbols, another good argument to stay unmarked, though 100% is only for the Yabahuaca...

the fact that so many elements of media storytelling come back in movie storytelling and vice versa, prescriptive programming is definitely there, undeniable, makes your claim wrong.

Future events can even be predicted using a smart combination of smart esotericists and smart Fakeologists who have studied psyops
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
napoleon

remember gaia some of these events only happened in our heads via movies ,were lucky if they put on two shows,most of the time it only takes one
napoleon

rick is live ,he has beer food and wine ,top !!!!
napoleon

chi aether invisible energies ,auras ,just some of the names hippie children were given at woodstock ,i jest

ricks addressing the supernatural sciences ,or invisible sciences ,i too am a gemini

the phenomenon of alerting someone to your gaze is still as prominent in my life as it ever was ,regularly i look out my cell window at someone who either trips or spins around to look directly at me ,take that tesla ,
napoleon

noise level most recent animation has inspired rick to collaborate , rick we missed 2.30 mins 2nd paragraph of daves comment went quiet
napoleon

this is not as bad as the trolling that the audiochatters do weekly ,especially them chatters who get scared when my name is mentioned ,i am a legend
napoleon

the fact i have all the solutuion to the 911 ceremony never before read or spoken and the perps on abs website most are two faced cunts i made it unobtainable to lads who dont wanna lose their government gig ,means i won when i joined ,and i never had to resort ot sock accounts or lying ,i am the greatest and i did warn yas
napoleon

rick wants his 15 cents back from a mystic ,great topic rick ufo cults and the science fiction of murica
napoleon

jim rizoli is in hospital ,our kind thoughts go out to the old dog,get well soon