The Risk Waters Financial Technology Congress , Windows on the World Restaurant, 9/11

All things 9/11
antipodean

Re: The Risk Waters Financial Technology Congress , Windows on the World Restaurant, 9/11

Unread post by antipodean »

NigelT wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 4:22 am
rachel wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 9:49 am Yes, just so we are all clear, the conspiracy theorist is the one with his hair cut in a way to depict horns, and is wearing a t-shirt with magic mushrooms, a blood cut, and one-eye symbolism...like we all do.
jokingly, but dead serious. the hair cut and stare makes me want to spend 12 hours debunking his birth and existence.
serious

How much has he been talked about here and how much debunking in general do you know about? I really am interested.
At the risk of sounding like an old nag, it pays to read the older posts on the subject before hand.

viewtopic.php?p=10367#p10367

Read pages 7-10 of this link below for the Campbells saga. (scroll down page 7)
https://web.archive.org/web/20140804133 ... 119p7.html
NigelT

Re: The Risk Waters Financial Technology Congress , Windows on the World Restaurant, 9/11

Unread post by NigelT »

antipodean wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 4:55 am At the risk of sounding like an old nag, it pays to read the older posts on the subject before hand.
https://web.archive.org/web/20140804133 ... 119p7.html
Totally understand. Totally valid point.
In some defense I do that to most posts and will remember your advice next time I post a loose question like this.
It was a poor open ended question for a forum.
Im used to rachel as the only response so I quoted her.
I hope this will ease my bad question a little bit and you'll respond to my posts that you want to.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Definitely what @antipodean says. My looking into this particular area is very superficial, and it's more about considering the image manipulation side. This is a picture of Geoff Campbell and Matt, is it real, or is it a paste up?

That picture reminds me of George and Zippy, they only have a single arm too.

Zippy-and-George.jpg

In my view it's a paste-up. So why did it need to be a paste-up? If Geoff Campbell checks out as being real, as he apparently does, we should instead investigate how far Matt Campbell's existence goes back, because I think that is the same person photographed twice. But if the UK Government is involved, they gave themselves the power to create identities including birth certificates and send them back in time so they appear to be genuine. They used the Mary Bell "murders" as justification, and strengthened it with the James Bulger "abduction and murder". Both involving child murderers that were apparently given new identities on leaving prison.

file-20180829-195298-mzx5b1.jpg

Just on the James/Jamie Bulger case, I realise I appear obsessed with this idea, but I think Jon Venables and Robert Thompson are pictures of the same boy (actually probably a girl) presented to us differently. Because none of what the British Establishment do is without reason; and I think part of this "crime" was to get data on how people perceived the two boys by their mugshots. And the general view was people could believe the murder of Robert, but less so of Jon.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

yes look like little girls to me aswell ,think it was chris spivey that first made me aware of that possibilty
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Apologies for incorrectly posting the link to the wayback machine 4 posts up. Here it is again below. Matt Campbell actually starts posting on page 5 of the archived thread on the old Lets Roll forums.

https://web.archive.org/web/20140804115 ... 119p5.html
NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

The shadows on the bar picture dont seem natural. Even for flash. It is more like black out.
Screenshot 2024-05-26 084336.jpg
_99176957_matt_campbell.jpg
Screenshot 2024-05-26 084800.jpg
Screenshot 2024-05-26 084800.jpg (13.93 KiB) Viewed 579 times
The right side, his left shoulder, looks touched up. The person on the left doesn't have those pixels around the shoulders
On the left side it seems to overlap the person on the left. I ran out of file room and couldnt include it. no response needed. just joining.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

NigelT wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 9:54 am Image

Yes, I'm convinced he's been purposely added in the background as a distraction. Some of the apparent office photos in the towers have the same quality. If there is something that doesn't quite work, they'll often either paste something in front, or add a different distraction to pull the viewer's eyes away from the issue... See here what I mean and a couple of post before it.
NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

Yes. those are great examples you made. The quality looks poor and edited.