Jason from Archaix on the Simulation

dirtybenny

Jason from Archaix on the Simulation

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Jason is pretty scattershot with spewing data, but overall this approximates my model of this realm within which we exist.

dirtybenny

Re: Jason from Archaix on the Simulation

Part 2...Jason has the best model for this reality in my opinion

dirtybenny

Jason presents his life model to Alfa Vedic, including the collective simulation, the personal simulation, AIX, and the concept of errants, of which I consider myself one.

Strangebird

Unread post by Strangebird »

Nice one dirtybenny. Been listening to this guy for a while, I found it pretty hard to get into and work out what his overall story is, because I'm basically, completely unread in general...

He is a chronologist, and his information spews for hours at a time. What he says about our world is going to show its self very soon if he correct.

Basically what he says is, all the old/ancient writing speak of continued world cataclysm, ie world flooding events, strange sky events... he says it happens in cycles like a clock and he claims to have maped the cycles... # Phoenix phenomenon
My 'spider scenes pricked up as I thought, we are being pushed bullshit by modern science and being told that all the ancients are just silly/stupid story tellers and now finally we have worked it all out!

Here's a thought, we're being fed bullshit and the simplest answer is the true one.ie all the old stories talk of cataclysm. Full stop.

Jason is 100% a Fakeologist, for instance, he explains the alien bullshit, ancient alien bullshit.

He says space isn't real, the sky deceives us, and all the stories of alians coming from the sky's and out of mountains are just US, resurfacing after one of these cyclical cataclysm resets...

I'd love Frank and Rick to have a look at his info, but it takes some time and commit.

He'd be a great interview Ab,,, but you'd need hours, or a couple of sessions.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Strangebird wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 6:35 pm Nice one dirtybenny. Been listening to this guy for a while, I found it pretty hard to get into and work out what his overall story is, because I'm basically, completely unread in general...

He is a chronologist, and his information spews for hours at a time. What he says about our world is going to show its self very soon if he correct.

Basically what he says is, all the old/ancient writing speak of continued world cataclysm, ie world flooding events, strange sky events... he says it happens in cycles like a clock and he claims to have maped the cycles... # Phoenix phenomenon
My 'spider scenes pricked up as I thought, we are being pushed bullshit by modern science and being told that all the ancients are just silly/stupid story tellers and now finally we have worked it all out!

Here's a thought, we're being fed bullshit and the simplest answer is the true one.ie all the old stories talk of cataclysm. Full stop.

Jason is 100% a Fakeologist, for instance, he explains the alien bullshit, ancient alien bullshit.

He says space isn't real, the sky deceives us, and all the stories of alians coming from the sky's and out of mountains are just US, resurfacing after one of these cyclical cataclysm resets...

I'd love Frank and Rick to have a look at his info, but it takes some time and commit.

This is useful info, a breakdown on what someone's points are.

"cataclysm" as in apocalyptic bible talk ?

No wonder those things are spotted in different cultures, that's where they've been written into.

Simulation theorists are wrong by definition, but maybe this guy is funny to listen to for a change.

Thanks for the breakdown of yet another useless carnie.
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
dirtybenny

Strangebird wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 6:35 pm Nice one dirtybenny. Been listening to this guy for a while, I found it pretty hard to get into and work out what his overall story is, because I'm basically, completely unread in general...

For the record, I no longer follow or embrace the model of Archaix. I think he is an agent of deception, which chalkbodyoutline has dismantled. His telling of his sex offending story doesn't pass the believability test for me. Mind you, I do not embrace CBO's model of Christianity either, but they duke it out and reveal themselves.

I do believe we live in a simulation.

https://dirtybennywrites.blogspot.com/2 ... dence.html
Strangebird

Unread post by Strangebird »

Yeah ,who knows with the agent stuff,,, anyone's up for grabs,,, I looked years ago at that chalk dude and Hmmm... I stepped away from any of that, I found him via ips who I valued as highly as Fakeologist Ab, but I haven't just left the ips, I now think he's a piece of shit,,, I don't care if your an agent, it's the level of fallacy and how good is info that matters to me... the simulation thing to me is just semantics! I put up with that years ago when I hung with the new age gangs....any number of sim type conversations were going on, and I would always say, we're arguing over a mix pot of interpretation miss alignment and semantics... like when Ab says he doesn't buy the simulation thing, I'm like what's your interpretation of a simulation...?

Did you ever see that Dave(y) croko or what ever his name was?, he was attracted to that chalk character... apparently he got up to some strange shite and now he's dead apparently.... don't like any of them...they were trolling the owan Benjamin pretty hard which is just nonsense,,, I mean if your wasting anytime trolling anyone your a fuking retarded schoolie.

I think the point with Jason is, all our old world info talks of cataclysm,,, I'm actually betting that makes sense at the moment. I don't think our so called ancient ancestors were stupid, I think they had lots of time to work things out... it's so bad at this point, I know several adults in Australia that claim they have never seen a shooting star,,,wtf,,, one girl was telling me this and as she was talking I saw one in the sky above and behind her head, LO fukin L 🤣.

I just listened to him this morning destroying these new age science dicks that are pushing alians and ancient alians etc... he's pretty much a Fakeologist and he states flat out, ain't nothing ever leaving this place, and there ain't anywhere up there you can go to anyway.
dirtybenny

Strangebird wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 1:37 am Yeah ,who knows with the agent stuff,,, anyone's up for grabs,,, I looked years ago at that chalk dude and Hmmm... I stepped away from any of that, I found him via ips who I valued as highly as Fakeologist Ab, but I haven't just left the ips, I now think he's a piece of shit,,, I don't care if your an agent, it's the level of fallacy and how good is info that matters to me... the simulation thing to me is just semantics! I put up with that years ago when I hung with the new age gangs....any number of sim type conversations were going on, and I would always say, we're arguing over a mix pot of interpretation miss alignment and semantics... like when Ab says he doesn't buy the simulation thing, I'm like what's your interpretation of a simulation...?

Did you ever see that Dave(y) croko or what ever his name was?, he was attracted to that chalk character... apparently he got up to some strange shite and now he's dead apparently.... don't like any of them...they were trolling the owan Benjamin pretty hard which is just nonsense,,, I mean if your wasting anytime trolling anyone your a fuking retarded schoolie.

I think the point with Jason is, all our old world info talks of cataclysm,,, I'm actually betting that makes sense at the moment. I don't think our so called ancient ancestors were stupid, I think they had lots of time to work things out... it's so bad at this point, I know several adults in Australia that claim they have never seen a shooting star,,,wtf,,, one girl was telling me this and as she was talking I saw one in the sky above and behind her head, LO fukin L 🤣.

I just listened to him this morning destroying these new age science dicks that are pushing alians and ancient alians etc... he's pretty much a Fakeologist and he states flat out, ain't nothing ever leaving this place, and there ain't anywhere up there you can go to anyway.
Yes, Strangebird, many many odd characters with odd stories in SCREENWORLD. Most are middle aged men supposedly with wives and families spending an inordinate amount of time in livestreams. Nothing is real in this place. It is a hall of illusions.