Use of lifelike dummies

rachel

Use of lifelike dummies

Unread post by rachel »

Since I mentioned this in The "George Floyd Death" hoax thread, I thought I'd expand here. Every time a body prop is made for a series, it's not destroyed, it will be stored for possible reuse. I know this is true for clothing and other props, so why would it be different for silicone people. We can even imagine the people making a list of the props available to them, then making a story to fit.

If we are saying the actor playing George Floyd was switched out for a dummy at the point he appeared to stop breathing, then the dummy may well have existed years before the guy they got to play George. Instead of creating the dummy to approximate the man, they cast a man that looked like the pre-existing dummy...and then the Mainstream Media get a whole show-trial out of it. And again mentioned in the other thread, one reason why Derek Chauvin looks like a different guy in his trial, because there is a chance the actual choking incident used a female actor. The reason, so there was less chance of the leg on the neck actually hurting the actor inadvertently. Check the grabs in the other thread to see what I mean.

Anyway, some examples of dummies made for film and dramas which will no doubt be in storage ready to be used again and again.

Silicon newborn baby, CALL THE MIDWIFE series, BBC
Silicon newborn baby, CALL THE MIDWIFE series, BBC

Soft silicone body created for RIPPER STREET series, BBC
Soft silicone body created for RIPPER STREET series, BBC

Articulated silicone body for WAKING THE DEAD series, BBC
Articulated silicone body for WAKING THE DEAD series, BBC

Silicone corpse for SILENT WITNESS series, BBC
Silicone corpse for SILENT WITNESS series, BBC

Silicone likeness of Idi Amin's wife, film THE LAST KING OF SCOTLAND
Silicone likeness of Idi Amin's wife, film THE LAST KING OF SCOTLAND