PSI FI AND FANTASY

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by napoleon »

Mombi shows Dorothy her collection of heads … and takes off hers.

Mombi selects a new head.
Not only is this upsetting scene nightmare fodder for children, but it is also pure MK symbolism. The collection of heads represents various alter-personas that can be programmed into the slave.
After her traumatic encounter with Mombi, Dorothy escapes the mirrored castle. She is ready for the final stage of her programming: Dealing with the Nome King aka Dr. Worley.

The Nome King
The Nome King lives in a dark underground cave, which indicates how deeply he is ingrained in Dorothy’s inner-world. At first, he appears to her as a rocky face in the wall.

The Nome King is literally embedded in the wall, indicating he is part of the fabric of Dorothy’s psyche as a dissociated MK slave.
As the handler, he makes all of the rules of her inner-world and controls its structure. We see him tearing down walls, creating doorways and summoning all kinds of things. Like a true handler, he begins by displaying a reasonable, and even compassionate, side.

Dorthy is being comforted by the handler that is programming her.
The Nome King tells Dorothy “I know just the thing to cheer you up!”, which is the same thing Dr. Worley told Dorothy before showing her the ECT machine. Like a true handler, the Nome King proposes a “game” to Dorothy, which is yet another way to further programming. As the game progresses, the Nome King separates himself from the walls and becomes more human.

]

As Dorothy interacts with the Nome King, he becomes increasingly human, which represents the handler becoming increasingly present inside the slave’s head.

The Nome King’s patient and reasonable side, however, doesn’t last long. Like a true MK handler, once the game is over, he turns into a terrifying monster who has the power to destroy the slave’s entire being.

The Nome King turns into a giant rock monster. Notice that he has one eye. As I stated about 9400 times on this site, the one-eye is all-important in the world of Monarch Programming.

As the Nome King turns into a giant monster, he tears down all of the walls of the cave – turning it into a fiery hellhole. We are symbolically witnessing Dorothy undergoing intense trauma by her handler.
heres some unrelated images of oz schema used in the 911 psi-op ,non of this scares me and yet is cataclysmic to a majority in the forum
alchemy-emerald-tablet-of-hermes-trismegistus-plate-from-the-1609-edition-of-heinrich-khunrath-amphitheatrum-sapientiae-aeternae-on-the-rock-which-is-symbolic-of-the-alchemical-stone-is-the-text-of-the-famous-e (2).jpg
ipiccy_image (32) (1).jpg
zdg6ba1jhco31.gif
very hard to point at jews and star of david wars ,when i can show ya how many of these misguided truthers are fucking agents ,jesuits ,jews ,nazis ,rednecks ,i dont give a fuck what you pretend to believe and i never did ,i do however enjoy writing and showing research that cannot be uttered by any one controlled ,fucking amateurs have had years and were still watching you fight with each other cos of my spaceship flown by dorothy
napoleon

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Spock : An Arabic proverb attributed to a prince who was betrayed and decapitated by his own subjects
makes me laugh that
so some more totally unrelated 911 and oz schema images ,nothing at all to do with the american dream im gonna ruin
ipiccy_image (79) (1).jpg
ipiccy_image - 2024-06-05T223356.804.jpg
ipiccy_image - 2024-06-05T223916.994.jpg
napoleon

In Hebrew the letters of the alphabet have numerical value. The two letters that denote this year (77) spell the Hebrew word oz, which means “strength.”

From The Book of Lies: "7, the septenary; 11, the magical number; 77, the manifestation, therefore, of the septenary. Through matter, because 77 is written in Hebrew Ayin Zayin (OZ)
"The Wizard of Oz".
so not only do we have the space dorothy totally awake from the dream ,,,,,,,,the american dream flying around in your 911 masonic wet dream ,it looks like the lads entrusted with intertwining hebrew myth and christian armageddon into your murican culture ,the arrogant fucks are calling reys child (dorothy's child zayin oz ahahahaaha

heres some more unrelated 911 oz images for your veterans to hide from
memorial-11-s.jpg
ipiccy_image - 2024-04-17T154056.068.jpg
ipiccy_image - 2023-11-10T225529.538.jpg
napoleon

]
1227_04_2.jpg
ipiccy_image - 2024-06-01T173017.634.jpg
Manhattan-2 (2).png
napoleon

ipiccy_image - 2024-06-01T235651.270.jpg
memories_of_rutger_oelsen_hauer__january_23__1944_by_unknownmord_ddd0hyj-pre.jpg
326697bfc543676eb1dbfedbe74e8f15.gif
]
napoleon

images (35).jpg
images (35).jpg (11.08 KiB) Viewed 1226 times
9_11-big-picture (2) (1) (6) (3) (1) (1).jpg
dove of columba represented in the matrix as Morpheus explains the dream of 911 and the ceremony , in Greco-Roman mythology, one of the sons of Hypnos (Somnus), morpheus the god of sleep.
dove columba above destroyed skyscrapers.JPG
my work is embarrassing every expert on 911 that hasbeen through these parts ,with all their skillset shoved well and truly back up their redneck inbred backsides
it took an uneducated mancunian to solve 911 ,fucking give me strength ,and im still betting we have a plethora of fuckwits wanna talk lekky cars ,get atwill back and i'll help you some more
napoleon

ipiccy_image - 2024-01-21T101104.453.jpg
ipiccy_image - 2023-12-26T155409.585.jpg
ipiccy_image - 2023-12-26T155409 (5).jpg
biggest riddle ever solved ,no fucking help from no fucker ,so play the game properly ,instead of these amateurs find me a man that can read
poorhouse is where i wanna send you failed 911 actors and skeptics ,pussies patriots and pricks