People wasting their time arguing.

Use this forum to test its features not, to create posts to be looked at.
xileffilex

Re: People wasting their time arguing.

Unread post by xileffilex »

Chance find, buried deep in the archives at Fakeologist House
https://fakeologist.com/forums/topic/fa ... st-2023054 June 6, 2024 at 2:38 am
Nigel Tilbury
Participant
....I have the worst feeling that the reason GAIS AND Napoleon ramble is they are the same pwrson with a spanish and english acent voice changer
SaiGirl

Unread post by SaiGirl »

xileffilex wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 5:09 am Chance find, buried deep in the archives at Fakeologist House
https://fakeologist.com/forums/topic/fa ... st-2023054 June 6, 2024 at 2:38 am
Nigel Tilbury
Participant
....I have the worst feeling that the reason GAIS AND Napoleon ramble is they are the same pwrson with a spanish and english acent voice changer
=========================
Completely off the wall.
There is ZERO resemblance between "napoleon" versus Gaia with respect to their English communication.
I listened to Gaia many times in the fakeologist audio chat where he has clearly articulated his views on many occasions. They are very precise, specific and germane to the topic.
Posts by "napoleon" read nothing like the style of Gaia.
They are usually poorly written and impossible to understand.

NigelT sounds very foolish to me.
Doesn't have a clue and sounds very disoriented.
He obviously hasn't been around the fakeologist world very long.

Here is "napoleon" reacting to a post by Gaia:

viewtopic.php?p=17050&hilit=Gaia%27s#p17050

So is "aShift" the same person as "Gaia"?
SaiGirl

Unread post by SaiGirl »

NigelT wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 4:57 pm
NigelT wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 4:54 pm
napoleon wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 4:45 pm ILL REPHRASE THAT ,EVERYONE WHO TURNS UP AT FAKEOLOGIST OUT OF THE BLUE CLAIMING TO BE HONEST FAILS AND ALL THE VETERANS THAT WERE HERE BEFORE I GOT HERE FAIL,I WAS THE LAST IMPARTIAL AUDIOCHATTER ,FACT
im not sure what there is to fail at? I showed up and learned who and how they did 9/11. I learned where to find who and how tthe powers of abrahamic religions use their power. i learned who to study. how to spot ot and what the end is going to look like

i suppose you want me to do what you did? wait for 5 years for someone to come along and learn everything from you? then trash them and call them a piece of shit?

I got answers to almost every question. i had. i didnt fail. i ef exactly what i came for.

i suppose you mean you want me to gt someone else to lostwn?
i learned that unless i build a heptagonal chamber and mIntain the correct frequencies and pitch I never going ti see god.

nor will me wife. so im going to hold wgile we have tine left

i learned that unless i want to learn hiw yo unlock
================================
I can't stand bitching and whining like this.
If you really dislike someone's posts, then simply TURN OFF the display for their posts. The Forum makes that easy to do.
Why would you waste your time AND OURS in a shit-posting contest with "napoleon". That's his specialty. You'll never outdo him at that.
I think you actually enjoy this kind of silly-assed childish name calling and temper tantrums.

The "Sand Box" is the only place it should be allowed.
SaiGirl

Unread post by SaiGirl »

napoleon wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 5:02 pm YOU SEE WHY I SETTLED ON 911 SPACESHIP IS BECAUSE IT REPRESENTS THE ROSICRUCIAN ARTISTOCRATS THAT ORCHESTRATE WORLD EVENTS, SO ENVISIONING THE TWIN TOWERS AS A SPACESHIP HAS PRECEDENT FROM KUBRICK ,AND LUCAS USES ALL THREE TEMPLES THAT FELL ON 911 HISTORICALLY ,PLUS I ASKED LOADS OF MASONS AND THEIR BOYFRIENDS TO DISCUSS IT ,SMASHED A DOZEN CLEVER APES ALL OVER JUST LIKE YOU AND MANAGED TO PREDICT THE LIMITS OF PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY HAVE NO LIMITS ipiccy_image - 2024-03-12T215938 (3).jpg

SCARY AS FUCK ME MATEY ,BUT TO AN HONEST MAN IT'S JUST MY OPINION ,SO I USED MY OPINION THAT MASONS CANNOT DISCUSS TO SHOW HOW MANY MASONS AND HOUSECLOWNS WERE DEPLOYED WHEN YOURS TRULY BLEW INTO OZ AND SHOWN THE BIG EVENT ON SEP 11 2001 IS AS EASY TO SOLVE A SCARECROW WITH NO BRAIN COULD DO IT ,THERES A MONOPOLY ON FREEWILL ipiccy_image - 2024-03-12T215938 (4).jpg

THE BEST PART IS I SHOW IMAGES THAT YOU FAILED TO ADDRESS BECAUSE THEY ARE A NEW DISCOVERY ,SAME APPLIES TO JFK ALSO AND COVAIDS ,THERES GENERATIONS OF COCKS RUNNING THEIR MOUTHS ALL OVER TOWN BLAMING JEWS AND BLACKS AND CHRIST KNOWS WHAT ELSE ,WELL I SHOWN HOW FUCKING PATHETIC MOST THESE PEOPLE ARE ,BY USING THE FOUNDATIONAL MYTH OF AMERICA WHICH THEIR LEVEL WAS NOT PRIVVY TO ,AND AN AGENTS MASONIC BOSS AINT GIVING HIM CLEARANCE TO TALK ABOUT SHIT THE BOSS DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ,AND IT CERTAINLY TAKES THE JAM OUT OF THE MILLENIALIST DONUT AND THE ANTICHRIST IS NOT A HAPPY CHAPPY
I STOLE HIS MAGENTA JACKET

THE ANTICHRIST IS MASONIC PROPHECY THIS DECIEVER WILL TAKE THE GULLIBLE APES TO NEW JERUSALEM A GOLD CUBE CITY IN ORION (OZ),FULL OF ALL THE COLURS OF THE RAINBOW IN JEWELS,AND THE WAY TO GET THERI IS ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT ,I FOUND THE SPACESHIP THAT IS THE VEHICLE TO THIS NEW JERUSALEM ! AND GUESS WHAT ,ITS NOW MINE ! THE NEW WORLD ORDER CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES
ipiccy_image - 2023-11-25T162756 (4).jpg
=======================
========================

ALL CAPS is just a way of SCREAMING AT PEOPLE like a 2-year old.
It reveals the utter lack of content or substance in the post.