The greatest thing you ever can do now

What do you want to see on fakeologist.com? What's wrong with the site? What's right?
DonPowell

Unread post by DonPowell »

Is trade a smile with someone who's blue now
It's very easy, just...
Screenshot 2024-07-06 154702.jpg
Screenshot 2024-07-06 154728.jpg

We don't read each others posts. There are no new members from this year that still contribute.
rachel

Re: The greatest thing you ever can do now

Unread post by rachel »

It's summer, I think like the news, there is a general lull in activity this time of year.
DonPowell

Oh, OK! That makes sense. My apologies.

I was hoping to inspire conversation among the current members. Even simple encouragement might inspire the OP to search for more knowledge and truth. Again, my apologies for the unnecessary call to arms and the trouble it may have stirred.

Thanks
Don
DonPowell

I think you were right. Please take care.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Are you leaving @DonPowell?
DonPowell

I'm leaving besides talking to you.
The video about America being rosi's. I am not assuming why you posted it or your intentions. Nor am I trying to be right or wrong. If I were to post a link and someone went the other direction with some facts or opinions I would try to not be offended. Not saying I would be able to do that.
That is why the explanation here. In no way aimed at you or your intentions of posting it. On examination I found multiple things that would need to be brought to the readers attention.
Thanks
Don
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I definitely didn't post it to upset you. I watched it and found it quite interesting so added it to the end of that topic about the Rosicrucians.
DonPowell

the south were a bunch of trump slave owners

IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AND SAVIOR. WHO'S NAME SHALL NOT BE TARNISHED BY YOUR THOUGHTS OR KNOWLEDGE. NOT YOUR TV. NOT YOUR BOOKS. NOT YOUR LEADERS. NOT YOUR FRIENDS. 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70 YEARS OLD, NO MATTER THEIR PROOF OF HOW CHRISTIANITY IS DISGUSTING.

WE RAN IN 1630. PROTESTANTS. CHRISTIANS. NO WORKS DUE TO THE CHURCH, DECIDED BY CHURCH ELECTED OFFICIALS. NO ELECTED CLERGY IN DRESS. LAUGH AT US. MOCK. READ AND POINT. READ IT TWICE TO LOOK FOR PROOF. AND WHEN WE LAY DEAD, LOOK AT OUR BODIES AND SWELL WITH PRIDE. YOU WERE RIGHT. YOU DID THE RIGHT THING. GO HOME AND FEED YOUR FAMILY AND RAISE YOUR CHILDREN. TREAD CAREFULLY WHEN YOU PAY TAX AND VOTE. THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU NOD YES OR NO. REMEMBER ROME AND AMERICA BEFORE YOU REST ASSURED AT NIGHT. ONE JOT. ONE TITTLE. WILL NOT PASS. EVEN IF YOU PASS THE MARKET. PASS YOUR CHURCH. PASS YOUR WORK AND FRIEND GROUP. REMEMBER OUR BODIES, LIFELESS. TELL YOURSELF YOUR DESCENDANTS WILL SEE BETTER DAYS DUE TO YOUR DECISIONS. YOUR WORDS. YOUR ACTIONS. YOUR PASSIVE FEAR. YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO QUEUE WILL BE YOUR PERSEVERANCE. THE MARK IS FOR ALL IN LINE.

MOST OF THIS IS JUST TO F==K WITH YOU.
BUT HERE ARE YOUR FEARS. IT WASN'T THE NORTH. IT WASN'T AMERICA. IT WAS WHERE YOU PAY YOUR TAX. IT'S WHERE YOU TAKE YOU HOLIDAYS.

An Act to confiscate Property used for Insurrectionary Purposes.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confiscation_Act_of_1861
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confiscation_Acts
The Union Army was given primary control over implementation of the acts
Radical_members_of_the_first_legislature_after_the_war,_South_Carolina_LCCN97504690.jpg
BUT, YEAH. A GUY NAMED NAPOLEON WILSON IS RIGHT. AMERICAN ARE PIGS THAT SHOULD DIE.

It has been enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That if, during the present or any future insurrection against the Government of the United States, after the President of the United States shall have declared, by proclamation, that the laws of the United States are opposed, and the execution thereof obstructed, by combinations too powerful to be suppressed by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings, or by the power vested in the marshals by law, any person or persons, his, her, or their agent, attorney, or employée, shall purchase or acquire, sell or give, any property of whatsoever kind or description, with intent to use or employ the same, or suffer the same to be used or employed, in aiding, abetting, or promoting such insurrection or resistance to the laws, or any person or persons engaged therein; or if any person or persons, being the owner or owners of any such property, shall knowingly use or employ, or consent to the use or employment of the same as aforesaid, all such property is hereby declared to be lawful subject of prize and capture wherever found; and it shall be the duty of the President of the United States to cause the same to be seized, confiscated, and condemned.

SEE YOU WHEN HERMES OR JESUS GETS HERE.
Shield-Trinity-Scutum-Fidei-English.svg.png
Shield-Trinity-Scutum-Fidei-English.svg.png (19.29 KiB) Viewed 620 times
The Confiscation Act was enacted on July 17, 1862.[2] The defining characteristic of the act was that it called for court proceedings for seizure of land and property from disloyal citizens (supporters of the Confederacy) in the South as well as the emancipation of their slaves that came under Union control.[1] Under this act, conviction of treason against the U.S. could be punishable by death or carry a minimum prison sentence of five years and a minimum fine of $10,000.[2] This law also stated that any citizen convicted of aiding and abetting any person known to have committed treason against the United States could be imprisoned for up to 10 years and face a maximum fine of $200,000, if convicted.[2] This law specifically targeted the seizure of property of any Confederate military officer, Confederate public office holder, persons who have taken an oath of allegiance to the Confederacy or any citizen of a loyal Union state who has given aid or support to any of the aforementioned traitors to the United States of America.[2] This act helped the Union military because freed slaves could supply the forces with information to gain a strategic advantage over the Confederates.[1]

Suggestion box
What do you want to see on fakeologist.com? What's wrong with the site? What's right?
NEW QUOTE
Suggestion box
What do you want to see on TERRA.com? What's wrong with the EARTH? What's right?
THIS IS SPAIN. MOST PEOPLE ARE TOO STUPID TO KNOW EASTER IN SEVILLE
THIS IS SPAIN. MOST PEOPLE ARE TOO STUPID TO KNOW EASTER IN SEVILLE
hey RACH. We were talking about your post about Americans are Freemason rosicurians. WE landed on the Spanish celebrating Easter in Seville.
MY wife said "you know what grinds my gears about posts like that?"
I think fakeologist get their gears ground, before a couple Christians like us can make a google post, about your klan neighbors in Spain. Enjoy your beach holidays away from racist satanic America. Send money, were in trouble. not a maker. just in, trouble.
(yes. I realize they have nothing to do with the klan. so does the the first klan. not the second. or third.)
SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT RECONSTRUCTION. TOO BAD ABOUT THAT LABOUR PARTY.
Confiscation Act of 1861
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconstruction_era

since everyone on earth is too stupid. THE north and south didn't exist. It was tyranny v freedom. England v what you call Americans. Europeans v what you call whites. white Christians don't exist. kings and slaves do. You voted to have both, and I'm not talking whites and Christians.

DEFEAT OF THE SOUTH, WAS NOT YOUR DIXIE RACIST FLAG. IT WAS YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ON FAKEOLOGIST. YOUR FRIENDS THAT RETWEETED OR MENTIONED YOUR THOUGHTS. SEE YOU IN OZ. WERE NOT IN KANSAS ANY MORE.