Movie nature of 911

All things 9/11
DonPowell

Re: Movie nature of 911

Unread post by DonPowell »

movie nature
MV5BYmUyMWU1MmQtM2IzYi00ZDdiLTllMWUtNzI5NmU4YjYwMTVkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_.jpg
DonPowell

movie nature
MV5BNjA5YmZiMDAtODgyZi00NzUyLTg3M2MtNzM1NDdmNzk2ZjBmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
DonPowell

movie nature
Attachments
MV5BOTE0NWI5YjMtYmJlNy00Y2E5LWE3NDEtYzRlNTg4ODNiMzEwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
DonPowell

James Hanlon is an award winning American/ Irish TV Director, Writer, Cinematographer and Executive Producer , his iconic documentary 9/11 series & first hand account of the September 11th attacks was captured as the events took place with Hanlon filming

9/11 Documentary by Naudet Brothers (2002) [Full Documentary]

Plot: On September 11, 2001, filmmaker James Hanlon and Jules and Gedeon Naudet were filming a documentary on a rookie New York City firefighter when they noticed a plane overhead. That plane would hit the World Trade Center. They rushed immediately to the scene. James Hanlon and the Naudets filmed throughout Sept. 11 and the days afterward from the firemen's perspective, as it became clear to them that this was the only known footage from inside the Twin Towers that day.

This documentary contains the only footage from the lobby of Tower One after flight 11 hit until the collapse of Tower Two. It also contains what was believed to be the only footage of the first plane crashing into Tower One of the World Trade Center. However, an amateur video released to the press in September 2003 showed another angle of the crash.
PotatoFieldsForever

Re: New footage ?

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 2:55 am

The dialogues are a bit suspicious if you ask me. There was a longer video on his channel:

It was new apparently. He claims in the comment section that he removed the previous video because of the comments.
Screenshot 2024-07-29 at 10-41-21 (1) Full Video - World Trade Center Collapse on 9_11_2001 - YouTube.png
Unseen footage of 9/11 attacks showing moments both Twin Towers collapsed emerges online 22 years on - sending conspiracy theorists wild
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rists.html

He uploaded another one:

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Has anyone checked how different an angle it is?

Not being straight in the first instance, not a good sign.
@keisugimoto570
2 days ago (edited)
I have re uploaded this video as the comments were starting to get out of hand. My intention of uploading this video is for archival purposes and not due to any political motive or to promote hatred. I ask people to please be courteous in the comments.
@MrPhilcorn
1 day ago
Did you change something with the sound, I can not hear the explosions anymore around 55:50-55 I heard shortly before tower 2 fell, so clearly on the video you deleted apparently? This is the same video with same sound, also enhanced to 4K as u mentioned yesterday? Don't worry about the comments, that's normal on this topic ;-)

@coolnamebro
15 hours ago
That's probably why it was reuploaded. The problem wasn't the comments getting out of hand. It was what they were noticing.
Never forget... mass deception = mass profits.

@keisugimoto570
4 hours ago
@coolnamebro As another comment pointed out, you are correct. I have noticed that as the video progresses there is a sync issue which is making the audio drift out of sync by a few seconds. The long video is not AI upscaled. I don't know if this is a YouTube issue or some technical glitch. If you are adamant about me being some kind of fraudster, I guess nothing I say will satisfy you, but I swear that I am just an average citizen with a regular job, living a regular life, running an aspiring YouTube channel as a hobby. I am NOT involved in any conspiracy. I really hope that I don't need to keep defending myself from all of these claims of my intentions, and crazy accusations.

Somebody helpfully gave some timestamps.
@speedraycer3092
2 days ago
@ about 15:50 u can see what looks like a person falling from building in space between both towers
@ 17:40 can see another person falling in front of left side tower
@ 18:00 a 3rd person falling from right side tower
@ 27:27 1st tower ( left side ) starts to collapse