Democide in Canada, 2020-2022? Virginia Stoner examines Canadian mortality data.

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
dirtybenny

Democide in Canada, 2020-2022? Virginia Stoner examines Canadian mortality data.

Unread post by dirtybenny »

The below is excerpted from Virginia Stoner's latest meticulous research on 2020 death statistics. This work continues to challenge paradigms of what did or did not occur in 2020.

Deaths increased a lot in Canada in 2020—the number of deaths exceeded 300,000 for the first time, and the death rate per 100,000 exceeded 800, also for the first time. This was followed by another smaller increase in mortality in 2021. This pattern was similar to the US, although the increase in deaths in Canada was not as large.
Canada+yearly+deaths+2000-2023.jpg
Final thoughts
Although this was just a bare overview of deaths in Canada, there were some strikingly similar patterns of excess deaths in both Canada and the US, including the huge death spike in Spring 2020, following the World Health Organization’s declaration of a global pandemic.

There was also the fact the deaths increased most, percentage-wise, among younger and middle-aged adults—eerily similar to the same pattern of deaths seen in the US. Do you believe in coincidences? Because, at least to my amateur eye, this seems like a very, very peculiar one.

I don’t know if the characteristics of the excess deaths in Canada are otherwise similar to the US excess deaths, but I suspect they may be—because they had the same cause, whatever it was. There is a summary of the research I’ve done on the characteristics of deaths during the US death peaks here
https://www.virginiastoner.com/writing/ ... death—just in case anyone gets a crazy curiosity hair and decides to run with it.

One noticeable difference between Canada and US deaths was that the US did not have the startling 30%-31% increase in deaths among children age 5-14 that Canada had. It would be a lot more startling if it involved the number of deaths the US has each year, but it still looks worthy of further investigation.

https://www.virginiastoner.com/writing/ ... -2020-2022

https://dirtybennywrites.blogspot.com/2 ... cv-ai.html
xileffilex

Re: Democide in Canada, 2020-2022? Virginia Stoner examines Canadian mortality data.

Unread post by xileffilex »

Well, that's strange because in England the fake pandemic didn't alter the usual spectrum of ages at death, it was just that there were many more of them due to those in their later years being systematically bumped off thanks to lack of care and chemical interventions.

The average [or median] age at death then should have markedly dropped in Canada and the US.

So what was the cause of that? A deadly, communicable "virus"??
dirtybenny

Re: Democide in Canada, 2020-2022? Virginia Stoner examines Canadian mortality data.

Unread post by dirtybenny »

I have no experience in England.

If you have read any of my analysis of this or Virginia Stoner's analysis, neither of us believe in viruses, despite my having been trained in medicine. Both of us can only speculate on what happened. Her data and analysis completely jives with my real life experience in NY during that time.

As I have written, I had firsthand real life experience with what was happening in 2020. I had seen nothing of the sort in over 40 years of experience in the field, and have not seen this pattern again since 2020. To be clear, my experience was not hospital based, but through urgent care centers. The VAST majority of people that I saw who were injured DID NOT DIE. This infers a much larger attack on the populace which I have shared with Virginia.

CV-AI was not a virus....but it was not nothing.... as many continue to falsely parrot.

https://dirtybennywrites.blogspot.com/2 ... isted.html
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

@xileffilex, they did use ventilators to kill off non-elderly patients in the UK. And if they had a COVID-19 positive test...all hunky-dory about the blame. Probably not on purpose, but they blow the patient's lungs out, then say the patient is not taking up oxygen properly because of the COVID, and then after a week or so, start hassling the relatives to switch the machine off.

That's not second hand. I also subsequently found out the person in question had septicaemia not COVID-19, so was totally misdiagnosed...I'm guessing for the COVID money. But of course the CORONAVIRUS ACT (passed through the House of Commons and House of Lords in one day) gave all NHS staff indemnity from prosecution...so basically, tough shit.

----------------------

EDIT. I'll add this.

Scottish COVID inquiry Facts:
1. 'COVID' deaths in care homes Mar-May 2020 were recorded without ANY testing
2. Lockdown isolation Mar-May 2020 harmed residents at 4 weeks
3. Family pleas on lockdown harms ignored
4. Many excess deaths during this period classed as COVID