New Zealand's New Normal

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
rachel

Re: New Zealand's New Normal

Unread post by rachel »

antipodean wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:44 pm
1. They asked if I took the vax, and were relieved when I said no. They said kiwis would get the antidote anyway but some will not make it to that point. Afterall, someone had to run things here 'for them'.​

2-This new global government is already in place operating for years in complete secrecy, waiting on the sidelines, moving the chess pieces.​

3-The new government required some of the top minds on the planet, almost all of them came on board of their own free will and with a full belief in the cause of a new world government. In their view they are brute force saving humanity at all costs.
​​
4. THE PLAN is essentially to turn every citizen of every country, violently against their own government. How they are doing this is pure genius and pure evil.​
​​
5. I found this part interesting. Our leaders, scientists and media are NOT complicit in this plan or actually part of this plan in any way. NONE of them, not even Fauci. They are mere fodder to these elites, serving a purpose then will be "discarded" or "fed to the angry" ! They have been played.​

6. The tables turn on the vaccine narrative. I was told in time the vaccine will increase infection and increase death. That billions will die, and the people will be enraged and burn their governments to the ground. Their leaders, scientists and media will be torched, hunted and hung in the streets. BOTH sides will burn their governments to the ground. The pro-vax side, completely betrayed and dying will rage.. the non-vax side will rage for what their gov allowed to happen.​
​​
7. Once the masses are free of government and all those who 'betrayed' them, and they have suffered enough. This is when the new global government will emerge as the great saviour. It will be an "easy sell" I am told.​

That's an interesting text. I've just pulled out a few points.

1. I doubt in any way shape or form an antidote exists. For me, that's a concept that was created to further film plots. Who's really going to be the first one to test to see it the antidote works? It's a bit like, how do you test COVID as a mass killer ahead of time?

2. I can believe this one, and I think the preparation has always been for the Queen's death. It's worth being aware which countries were covered by her Coronation Oath, it legally ends with her death.

3. I'm not sure about this one, the threat to humanity isn't any of the bullshit they've peddled, the only logical one is Biblical. Protestant Reformation theology has Jesus Christ returning between 2026 and 2033. This concept has never died, it's just been buried. It cannot be ignored in the context of what is going on now.

4. I don't think it's working personally, hence maybe plan B.

5. Looking at every James Bond film ever this might have legs. But if the document relays a true conversation, the person spilling the beans has also been played. I am sympathetic to the view these people believe they are saving humanity. They are deceived.

6. I think that is wishful thinking. What is it, every boxer has a plan until the first punch.

7. From the Bible - For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Anyway, my two cents.