Ukraine War 2022

rachel

Re: Ukraine War 2022

Unread post by rachel »

dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Ukrainian currency....see anything of interest?
Attachments
prERglml.jpg
dirtybenny

Need proof of Jab The Dog.....this Twitter account firsthand exposes the movie set.

dirtybenny

Is the AI getting confused or just playing jokes on us? Was it tomatoes, plums, or pickles? Was it Russia or looters?

Ukrainian woman who 'downed drone with jar of tomatoes' says she will stay and fight

One brave citizen has been hailed a hero after reportedly knocking a drone out the air with a jar of canned tomatoes and plums.

Ukrainian news site Liga.net.ua spoke to the woman - known only as Elena - who is part of a spirited group taking a stand against Russia.

In a bid to halt the device, she threw a jar of canned tomatoes and plums stored under her chair, to halt the device in case it fired at her.

Incredibly, she knocked it out the air - and a legend was born, as a rumour claiming she'd neutralised the device with a cucumber went viral on social media.

She told the paper she thinks the device was operated by looters looking for empty flats to enter and steal from.

"In Kyiv a woman knocked down a Russian drone from a balcony with a jar of cucumbers. How did they expect to occupy this country?"

Her story went viral, with one man replying: "Pickles are an excellent probiotic on the microscale and an anti-drone weapon on the macro scale. Don't mess with Ukrainian Grandmas."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-new ... 1646758663
Attachments
FNFkdaUXoAAVamf.png
fakeologist
Site Admin

Unread post by fakeologist »

Theater larping
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

FNOo9miVkAMCPQj.jpg
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

By being involved with some of the anti jab mandates down here, I've got to know this Ukrainian lady, who is from one of the ethnic minority regions within Ukraine and she identifies as being Russian.
I sent her this video to get her reaction. Below is her reply.

"This blogger is obviously 100% correct and I don't see how can anybody refute any of his arguments or say that he is wrong...

As for the kiwis, well, being kiwis, their anti-russian stance does not surprise me. They thought it was absolutely normal to genocide my people in LNR/DNR for all these years since 2014. Let's be honest, westerners are racist fucks including all your so-called lefties, greens and social justice worriers, "peace and love" Karens....To them my people are also "the niggers" and they can't relate to our pain. I am like a Lybian or Yemeni etc etc who's countries they also destroyed.
I know that to the Anglos my people are not white. It doesn't matter what they say, deep inside it's true.

I had my FB friends telling me straight up that Donbass people are "subhumans". And this was coming from educated middle class European millennials...

So, fuck these people, let them jab their kids and give their kids gender change surgeries. The West is degenarating at full speed and it doesn't bother me one bit. 😊 Fuck them

I am so happy Russia is finally doing what needed to be done.
I've been waiting for this moment since 2014.
They need to make things right.
And I hope, I really really hope that all those arms that the west flooded Ukraine with will return back to them . I think it would be just.

And all the Ukrainian militias will become the new refugees to EU like the Wahhabis"
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

FNV3oi0VcAAkX45.jpg
FNV8dFjUUAY5HQI.jpg

I'm thinking the bottom one might be graphic replacement by Fox. Why?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

FMeThxHXIAoWdzz.jpg

FMeThxFXoAATDc6.jpg
fakeologist
Site Admin

Unread post by fakeologist »

20220309_111333.jpg