Got42d (got fortitude)

The members of this site
Got42d

Got42d (got fortitude)

Unread post by Got42d »

Greetings Ab and fellow fakeologists. I became an official fakeologist in 2005 when I began talking with friends about my discoveries, but unofficially I have been one my entire life. I drove my mom crazy with questions and was often not satisfied with the answers. I woke up to our fraudulent medical system and big pharma when I broke my neck diving from a diving board at 17...I'm 56 now. When I left the hospital, they had me on 13 different pharma drugs that they told me I needed for various reasons. At 19, I stopped taking them one by one to see if I really needed them. Nope...none of them. I haven't taken any pharma since and only had seven vaccines as a child, so I am very healthy and haven't even had a cold in almost a decade. I originally found you in 2015 when you interviewed Markkkk Sargent. I even used a clip from that interview months later in a video I made calling him out as a gatekeeper shill. I discovered the fake flights they use to hide the flat Earth, which was one of the most viewed flat Earth videos of 2015. Two weeks after that video came out, the airline industry changed their entire flight search programs and removed much of the info I used to figure it out. My channel was ruined soon after, argued and fought with over 400 shills that I eventually had to block, and someone even went through all of my videos and removed thousands of very informative comments...over 10,000 on that video alone. That whole flat scene was weird, so I just kinda quit. The channel is still there and all of the videos too for some reason, but the channel is still off in some dark corner of youtube...rollingthunder42, if you want to check it out. These days, I am posting other folks content at archive.org and odysee under Got42d. I found you again about a year ago, and have been listening to your shows when I can. You do great interviews and I share many of your videos as well. Cheers all, I hope to join you in the comment section soon. Jim