International Date Line

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
rachel

International Date Line

Unread post by rachel »

I clicked through a couple of the videos on the FPV Angel and APM Research thread on this forum. They have some interesting information, but the main woman is excruciating to listen to, it feels like she's going for inducing an ASMR trance. This is not what you want when you are trying to take a snapshot of their model. I've only looked at around an hour of their content, so I might be way off, but it feels like a franchise to me.

I say that because of their map. As a map, it's useless at showing anything, it is a work of art and not functional. Someone asked, can you switch off the top layer so we get a better look at what you are pointing at, and rather than addressing the question, the chat, (sorry, don't know names) diverted the subject. A politician's answer. Why?

That tells me he didn't produced the map, he was given it to sell. You might begin to see why I have been plugging away at a Liberalism thread in Psyops/hoaxes. I'm interested in the mechanism and mindset that has created the money to fund the world we live in.

Regarding the FPV Angel and APM Research group, I might be totally wrong. They have a lot of content I've not looked at, but this thread isn't about them, it's about something interesting they claim about the international dateline. So I thought I'd create a thread about that instead and see if there is any indication whether it is really what it claims to be.

Let's begin with a standard definition of what the International Date Line is.

rachel

Re: International Date Line

Unread post by rachel »

To get an idea of the 'FPV Angel and APM Research' claim this is a 11 minute video about the Diomedes Islands, that are really close on the globe map but each one of the two are on different sides of the International Dateline.

APM Research: The Diomedes, Sunrise, And The International Datelines

The International Dateline as we understand it.

dateline.png

Around 7:15 minutes we have the following which gives an explanation:
This map depicts the Mercator globe projection, by that, I mean a projection of the Mercator map they have wrapped around the ball so that northeast Russia meets Alaska. Our research debunks that model as these two locations are on opposite sides of the world in reality. This projection is only designed to support a global model and should be discarded. We have fixed this obvious manipulation of the true map previously and shows the international datelines are nothing but a mental block designed to hide anything that is beyond them, the edge of the globe in that impossible model...

...Now the video 'One Conscience' mentioned was one where a pilot and his friends flew a single engine aircraft from Alaska to somewhere they thought was in northeast Russia. This of course is impossible, which means the airfield they landed at is land unknown to you or I. The land is northeast of Alaska. If you watch the video of when they are flying towards this land, you will see bodies of water and various bits of land. You do not see a huge landmass stretching as far as the eyes can see. This is land outside of the known world and our suspicions are the same in the east. What's beyond this fake International Dateline you should wonder. Now the map we use, you can see a grid overlay on it. This grid came from the Nazca Lines of which I have been decoding. I believe this overlay is the blueprints of the realm and pinpoints that positions in the north south east and west that match scriptural descriptions of what they call portals or gates.

This is the video quoted above. Did they land in Russia?
Flying Our Plane to Russia Did NOT Go As Planned

Remember, the war that is currently being run in Ukraine is the West versus Russia. And they are pulling everything out of Russia and apparently erecting a new Iron Wall. How interesting.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

"You do not see a huge landmass stretching as far as the eyes can see."
I think that's a little disingenuous from APM Research. We can see from this picture the coastline curving with land way off into the distance on the right side. The runway is to the left and we have an idea they took the ferry to cross over to the land in the distance and cut out that bay area to the right.

ScreenShot-VideoID-YEi_m5C1-Jc-TimeS-942.png

In fact here, we get a better look, and we do indeed see the land bends around way into the distance with the runway in the middle. It is unclear with cloud visibility if it connects all the way across to the land they ferry to, but there does appear to be shapes above the waterline far away that suggests that is the case.

ScreenShot-VideoID-YEi_m5C1-Jc-TimeS-893.png

We also see from this shot taken slightly earlier, there is hills and buildings far off before they get to the runway on the right side.

ScreenShot-VideoID-YEi_m5C1-Jc-TimeS-994.png

So while it doesn't disprove anything APM Research says, it's impossible to say it's not a huge landmass. but it is a curious proposition APM makes, and it is strange it is a restricted area with a police man waiting outside their hotel, and that the local news media came out to interview them.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

This is another short video from FPV Angel and APM Research, it shows the route of Amelia Earhart, who's plane disappeared crossing the Pacific. The claim, it's because she actually flew into no mans land.

Amelia Earhart Discovers The Globe Does Not Exist

I think this one might be interesting to look at, because she wasn't a nobody. So it might be as much a psyop where no one died. It's not like I thought that to begin with, I was reading up about her having watched the above video.

https://www.biography.com/explorer/amelia-earhart

some interesting information. From an "upper-middle-class household"...
In 1928, Earhart wrote a book about aviation and her transatlantic experience, 20 Hrs., 40 Min. Upon publication that year, Earhart’s collaborator and publisher, Putnam, heavily promoted her through a book and lecture tours and product endorsements. Earhart actively became involved in the promotions, especially with women's fashions. For years she had sewn her own clothes, and now she contributed her input to a new line of women's fashion that embodied a sleek and purposeful, yet feminine, look.

Through her celebrity endorsements, Earhart gained notoriety and acceptance in the public eye. She accepted a position as associate editor at Cosmopolitan magazine, using the media outlet to campaign for commercial air travel. From this forum, she became a promoter for Transcontinental Air Transport, later known as Trans World Airlines (TWA), and was a vice president of National Airways, which flew routes in the northeast.
Is that the beginning of Globalism?