Androgyne attempts to cry and act human on CNN

dirtybenny

Androgyne attempts to cry and act human on CNN

Unread post by dirtybenny »

It is rewarding to see the comments of those calling out the adam's apple and inhuman nature of the entity attempting to express fake emotion.

From the comments....

Who says crisis actor’s can’t act? This is almost Robbie Parker level acting. He’s good and his Adam’s Apple was pretty tame.

The aliens are really trying to mimic human behavior but failing.

She's shorting out trying to act like she's human!

They need to adjust this synths blink rate

It’s flesh suit needs to be updated. The fake right eye brow is way too high! Lol 😂

“she” looks exactly like a he!

What is the going rate to buy a soul? Seems she has sold hers

That's a man, baby.

Kinda looks like justine trudeau without the makeup and minus the Adam’s apple. Yup, a guy crying.

I have serious doubts about the Ukrainian, as well. If YOUR wife and kids had just been killed, would you be giving news interviews?

Demons

Nice neck: AAA - Anchor's Adam's Apple

AI glitching

Transgender . What do you think ?

Yes quite possible! I got some weird vibe too. The neck is giving it away. She/he must get so much for this theatre. Just wow how far they go in deceiving. Modeling empathy in such a bizarre way :S

dragsters acting
dirtybenny

Re: Androgyne attempts to cry and act human on CNN

Posted a link to the EGI fakeologist forums in the comments. Not shadowbanned......yet.
dirtybenny

My comment and forum link gone. AI is on top of things this morning. Clearly not humanly possible to monitor and delete comments with such efficiency.
heretical1

Unread post by heretical1 »

dirtybenny wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:02 am My comment and forum link gone. AI is on top of things this morning. Clearly not humanly possible to monitor and delete comments with such efficiency.
Did you post in broken syntax, to prevent the AI from parsing? e.g. fake o logist dot calm, etc.?
I don't even bother with links. I think even famous people's names are enough to trigger the censor (e.g "Stefan Lanka" in certain contexts).
dirtybenny

Thanks Heretical for your comment...I believe it is related to my Google account..anything that I post through that account is banned. This is what happened to me with Twitter. My point is that the AI is the ultimate power in this realm...now and in the foreseeable future. The only remedy is to remove yourself from its domain. It cannot control crocuses, dandelions, and daffodils, much as it would like to.