It's The Muppet Show!

rachel

Re: It's The Muppet Show!

Unread post by rachel »

So, let's put up some images...

We saw previously Paul's life-mask; well, if you want to make a double, or create a bespoke mask, it starts with one of these.

The head is then built on top of with modelling clay to create the character. Once semi-dry the clay is cut and removed from the life-mask, then by using positive and negative moulds, these clay shapes are converted to latex shapes.

We see next, the final mask is being airbrushed for a smooth realistic skin texture in whatever colour you want.

dushim1.jpg

The DIY method previously used a paint brush to achieve the same stippling of colours. If you watch it, she goes through the colours she layers to get the final effect.

ScreenShot-VideoID-Dp7SCpHLr6A-TimeS-380.png

A better look at the completed paint job and how much of the head and chest the mask covers.

dushim2.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Glue is applied to the face, as we saw with the DIY bald cap.

dushim5.jpg

Once dried to a tack, the mask is carefully lifted over the head. This one is quite interesting as it is a one piece.

dushim7.jpg

We then see it carefully manoeuvred into place. I like this shot because it shows her teeth.

dushim9.jpg

When I said earlier Joe Biden and Tim Allen wear false teeth, this is what I mean. There are a couple of different ways of making them.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

On to the body....
We can see the mask has been extended to include breasts.

dushim14.jpg

And she adds one piece fat-suit.

dushim15.jpg

Then Wendy gets her wig, fake hands and false nails.

dushim17.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

The thing is, you might say, yes that's a bit of an over-the-top character and I do see something not quite right about her.

dushi8.jpg

But would you seriously guess this person is underneath the makeup?

dushi1.jpg

And what I was saying about Sajid Javid's head and the way he stands maybe in order to create wider shoulders and lower body width. Well it's because without that, if it is indeed a fake bald head, then if he stands normally without camera tricks, he might look a bit like this.

dushim22.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Before continuing with Sajid Javid's head, let me return to what prompted me to start the thread. This picture of Bill Gates and someone who looks like he has a fake hairline. It seems a poor paste-up, the shadows are not consistent and it got me looking up the second person.

It turns out he is Saudi Sheik Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal, and he seems to have some reason to hang around in London.

The person behind him on the left of the next picture is a British actor. Unfortunately i can't place him, but I know he's been in serious dramas. The dynamic of the picture suggests he's a bodyguard, or someone acting the part of a bodyguard.

558053a9eab8eaaf0f3304ed.jpeg

People go on about the whiteness of Jews, but this is apparently an Arab, look at his hand. Obviously he went through the same phases as Michael Jackson, below his younger darker years, and mates with Barack Obama if you believe they were all in the same room when that photo was taken.

Interestingly, not only connected to Obama, but also the Bin Ladin Group and the world's tallest skyscraper. Think maybe they are trying to plant some subliminals to remind us of Osama bin Laden and 911?
In August 2011, Al-Waleed stated that his business had signed a deal with the Bin Ladin Group to construct the Kingdom Tower in Jeddah, the world’s tallest skyscraper, at 4.6 billion Saudi riyals.

It was the hairline of this Sheik that got me looking, I spotted one British actor, then a picture of Al-Waleed and his wife Princess Amira who has quite a resemblance to Michelle Ryan, a former Eastenders actress who kind of disappears from interviews after 2012.

al-Waleed-Bin-Talal.jpg
Prince Al-Waleed with Princess Amira

Michelle-Ryan-11.jpeg
Michelle Ryan from her Eastenders days

We've seen how makeup can be used to change someone's race, the two women do have similarities in hand movements, but I'm not sold on the two being the same person looking at the following video. It's worth a watch because it is clearly staged, its point to push the same western agenda set up by globalists. What they mention hits the same points I've been discussing in the Liberalism thread, The third way - Government Public-Private partnerships with NGOs, and the destruction of the family, else the New World Order.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Here's a give away, the first image is a model wearing ageing prosthetics.

a11grab157.png
a11grab156.png

If we do a close up on both mouths we see evidence of a mask overlapping onto the lips.

a11grab154.png
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I am invariably flabbergasted with what I put up just following bread trails. For me, this man's head looks too big for his shoulders, so I would say in some way he is deceiving us.

1755599_93e5d3.jpg

But is he the same man as the Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal pictured below? That person looks more Arab.

51d33c4decad04f724000000.jpeg

Do very rich people employ actors to play them? iIf money is no object, then paying someone who can speak well to play you to go places you might have no interest in visiting might be a viable solution. Or maybe the fakeness is at MSM level; there is a real Prince Al-Waleed and this person is an actor paid to play the prince without his permission. One, it might be unlikely he would find out, two, even if he did, what is he going to do about it anyway? Or finally, the Prince is just another fictitious entity created as a change agent to push the New World Order.

In the following interview we see the same talking points that are constantly pushed by our politicians, the same agenda - go after the young people, using terms like "evolution" and saying the Saudi people must actively participate in the system. He then goes on to discuss investment markets, Steve Jobs and Apple (this interview being from 2012), Bill Gates and Microsoft, Facebook and Twitter.

Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Interview with Maria Bartiromo on CNBC 1

Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Interview with Maria Bartiromo on CNBC 2

The person in the interview is our bloke, and he is not an Arab...

prince_talal_bin_waleed_1517120000.png
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

No one is more interesting than Muammar Gaddafi.

Muammar Gaddafi: Life in pictures
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/7595586.stm

Muammar Gaddafi was born in the desert near Sirte in 1942. He first hatched plans to topple the Libyan monarchy at military college.

In 1969, Gaddafi seized power from King Idris in bloodless coup while the ruler was on a visit to Greece for health reasons.

At first, Col Gadaffi pursued Arab nationalist policies. Resources were brought under state control and alliances forged with nearby Arab nations.

In April 1986, US President Ronald Reagan ordered aircraft to bomb Tripoli, Benghazi and military bases. The raid was in response to the bombing of a Berlin nightclub, frequented by US soldiers.

The UK brought diplomatic links to an immediate end when Wpc Yvonne Fletcher was shot dead in St James's Square, London. The bullet which killed her was fired from inside the Libyan embassy.

In 1988, a Pan Am passenger jet exploded over the town of Lockerbie in Scotland, killing 270 people. Following an investigation the US said it had evidence Libyan agents planted a bomb on the plane.

But in April 1999, Libya started to mend relations with the West by handing over two secret agents accused of the Lockerbie bombing. One was convicted by a Scottish court, the other was acquitted.

Col Gadaffi then paid compensation to victims of the bombing and renounced plans to acquire weapons of mass destruction. He was rewarded by a full restoration of diplomatic ties.

In the meantime, Col Gadaffi had given up trying to unite the Arab world and concentrated on Africa instead. In 2008, he was named Africa's "king of kings" by a gathering of traditional rulers.

This was a prelude to him being elected African Union chairman. However, other African leaders are wary of his plans to create a United States of Africa, with a single government.
I should go a thread dedicated to Gaddafi, there are so many miles in that quote for a fakeologist to look at. Anyway, here, it's just about his face. We see the young Gaddafi top, this is a better picture of him.

Gaddafi4.jpeg

Then around Reagan's time we see pictures of him like this.

Muammar-al-Gaddafi-photo-gallery.jpg

And here he begins to look more western.

Gaddafi2.jpeg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

It's interesting that in the BBC article 'Muammar Gaddafi: Life in pictures' I linked in my last post, the BBC actually avoids using any pictures of Gaddafi between the years of 1970 and 2004. I wonder why....

R copy.jpg

563de7e1513d6f45fac79c6a06513dba.jpg

f9192b9667e99629d2afc4832114d247.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Who the hell is this?

R.jpg

He's the bloke who shook Tony Blair's hand in the desert. Think about that, he could have be any bastard paid to put on a fancy dress.

2.4700815.jpg