It's The Muppet Show!

rachel

Re: It's The Muppet Show!

Unread post by rachel »

Look at this one, no word of a lie, it's here on Getty's site:

Portrait de Mouammar Kadhafi en 1979
Le colonel Mouammar Kadhafi chez lui à Tripoli le 1er mars 1979, Libye. (Photo by Ergun CAGATAY/Gamma-Rapho via Getty Images)

Either they've spliced two people's faces together...

a11grab159.png

Else he's wearing one of these...

marcel.jpeg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Moammar Fashions, Moammar Memories
https://www.cbc.ca/strombo/news/moammar ... ories.html

A good site, it's like a Colonel Gaddafi themed party, will the real Colonel Gaddafi take one step forward.

Gaddafi 1984.jpg
1980's outfit, classic white

Gaddafi generalissimo.jpg
A love of uniforms

Gaddafi pink.jpg
Who Says A Dictator Can't Wear Pink
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

But it's Tony Blair's Colonel Gaddafi that interests me the most, because straight away I see someone else in him and it doesn't go away.

Gaddafi King of Kings.jpg

The late Alan Rickman... But why would a British actor be playing Muammar Gaddafi? ... As I remember, the Lockerbie bombing happened in the 1980s under Thatcher, then the story was dropped through the entire Major government and then only picked up again when Blair was in office. Whatever the reality of the existence of Colonel Gaddafi, I think what we saw under Blair was a local-to-home pantomime to justify the destruction of Libya. Therefore all of the players posing for Blair's handshake would also be British actors and Gaddafi being played by Alan Rickman is no longer an absurd suggestion.

a11grab161.png

I could go on about the slittiness of the eyes, or the overall T-shape of the face, but look at the mouth. They both have the same length and curl at the corners, the same unevenness to the lips. If you look carefully you can see they are both wearing lipliner. Rick's is pink, and it is used to fill out and make his natural lips more curved. Muammar's is burgundy and it is used to make his top lip more pointy and uneven.

a11grab162.png
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I do wonder how "real" Alan Rickman was, and what I mean by that, we knew Rickman's voice first and the particular types of roles he played. It is possible he too was a persona, a mask over the real actor, and the actor decided he would wind down his public faces so the persona Rickman got the chop.

Two things against this idea... Firstly, at the time of his death, which was sudden, he had been cast in a substantial film role. I don't know the details, but seeing an interview researching him it was clearly a big loss for the production. Secondly, if I can spot the actor under a Colonel Gaddafi prosthetic, I should be able to spot him if he's another famous actor.

IMDB page: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000614/

The following video is Phil Cool, to be clear this has nothing to do with Alan Rickman, it's more to demonstrate my thinking and why certain things don't bother me when considering this topic, and one of them is the actor's voice.

Cool It with Phil Cool (VHS Rip)

You might think the clip is cheesy, but the point is the completely different voices Phil Cool can do, and that is clearly a persona name, so is his "real" Lancashire voice real, or is it just another character voice he can do?

The clip is from the Thatcher-Reagan era, and the voices where all commonly known on British TV. I always thought it was curious that impressionists and ventriloquists made it onto the lineup of Royal Variety Performances, that they were quite lowbrow humour for the Queen to watch. It's only when I realised the importance of being able to totally change one's voice and keep it up, did it click how special of a talent it is for the likes of Government. Considering that, I totally understand why you have a "company of soldiers" and a "company of actors", they are both part of the military, and why actors get knighthoods and other military ranks.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

e403b3c303bba6d29ff08b694e3034e4.jpg
R.jpg
alan rickman 6.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

How many Colonel Gaddafi's were there? ... I suspect there was one real Gaddafi, and a lot of pantomime characters created for western propaganda purposes. But again, I don't really know, and it's not the scope of this thread.

A different Gaddafi for a different day of the week... Check out the back of the neck on the last one, a bit of a Joe Biden going on there.

gaddafi4.jpg
da50101a-e08e-4845-8537-2ae2cddbb978.jpg
R copy.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Since I'm on the topic of race, let's look at what can be done with makeup contact lenses and wigs. How convincingly skin be lightened with foundation type makeup?

blackrs6-1.jpg
"Renee Sparks was transformed into a blonde white woman with blue eyes."

The makeup application for each family member took three to five hours for every day of the six-weeks’ filming – though not everybody was in makeup each day. Unlike other in-your-shoes programmes the makeup had to survive not only short one-off face-to-face encounters but repeated interaction with new friends and acquaintances.
blackrs5-1.jpg
blackrs7-1.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

And how convincingly can skin be darkened with foundation type makeup?

peaurichier1.jpg
Pierre-Olivier Thévenin and Alexis Kinebanyan were responsible for creating the makeup and ensuring it ‘worked’ in both natural lighting and on camera.
peaurichier2.jpg
peaurichier8.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Getting the Asian look...

trcarolynn1.jpg
Carolynn’s transformation required makeup, contact lenses and a wig.
trcarolynnm1.jpg
trcarolynn2.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

So from the last couple of posts I find the race-hate agenda fascinating, particularly the idea white actors are not allowed to play other races in film. If the media feels the need to go after this, what are they using the chaff to cover? Let's ask the question another way. Since the people who run Hollywood and MSM are narcissists who are only interested in covering their own arses, why are they so keen to create a massive diversion in this area?

What colour is the person?

a11grab117.png
a11grab118.png
a11grab121.png