So glad to find you!

The members of this site
lynn

So glad to find you!

Unread post by lynn »

Hello from Tucson!
You interviewed my Fb friend and ViroLIEgy creator, Mike Stone, recently. I am now going back through all your shows and loving the
content and the dialog. I woke up in March 2020 after reading a paper on PCR by the late, great David Crowe. I am now a moderator of The Infectious
Myth Facebook groups. I was always suspicious of MSM, grew up questioning many things. My father teaching me at a very young age to not trust the
government EVER and we had the book The Rosevelt Myth in our house, my dad knowing that Pearl Harbor was no surprise attack. He was a fighter pilot in WWII, BTW. After the Covid hoax was exposed to me along with germ theory, then fell HIV/AIDS, 9/11, the moon landing and the fallacy that we live on a spinning water ball hurtling willy-nilly through the cosmos. OMG, what a ride it has been! "The truth shall set you free" - and it has! So just wanted to send you some love from the desert SW and let you know how very clueless most folks are in my neighborhood. I bought a Maple Leaf about a
month ago, started flying it at our house while the truckers were doing their thing in Canada. Three neighbors asked me why, one even a Canadian
born gal. None had any idea of what was going on, the criminality of Trudeau, the suffering of you folks up north. All totally clueless! Glad to be on the good side of woke. Thanks for all you do, I will cintinue to listen!