Erasing history....introducing the Washington Commanders

dirtybenny

Erasing history....introducing the Washington Commanders

Unread post by dirtybenny »

The Washington Redskins NFL football team has been renamed as the Washington Commanders.

One legacy. One unified future. One community. Does that sound like a football team?

The NFL often echoes US geopolitics as a way to manipulate the masses. The New England Patriots legacy after 9-11. The New Orleans Saints after Katrina. Erasing the past is another technique of the parasite to shroud us from our true nature and true history.

Dane Calloway has challenged the whole narrative of native americans. This deception is beyond multi-layered.

The verbiage is always important....we now have COMMANDER.

Commander (commonly abbreviated as Cmdr.) is a common naval officer rank. Commander is also used as a rank or title in other formal organizations, including several police forces. In several countries this naval rank is termed frigate captain.

Commander is also a generic term for an officer commanding any armed forces unit, for example "platoon commander", "brigade commander" and "squadron commander". In the police, terms such as "borough commander" and "incident commander" are used.

In NASA spacecraft missions since the beginning of Project Gemini, one crew member on each spacecraft is designated as mission commander. The commander is the captain of the ship, and makes all real-time critical decisions on behalf of the crew and in coordination with the Mission Control Center (MCC).

Incident Command System
In the Incident Command System the incident commander is in charge of the response to an EMERGENCY. The title may pass from person to person as the incident develops.

The title of commander is used in chivalric orders such as the Sovereign Military Order of Malta for a member senior to a knight. The title of knight commander is often used to denote an even higher rank. These conventions are also used by most of the continental orders of chivalry.

In Freemasonry, the Southern Jurisdiction of the United States, the Supreme Council consists of no more than 33 members, and is presided over by a Grand Commander.

But I recall the Bob Dylan interview with Ed Bradley of SIXTY MINUTES concerning who or what he made a deal with for his notoriety....

" I made a bargain with IT a long time ago, and I’m holding up my end.” He was then promptly asked who he made a deal with, to which Dylan gave a wry smile, laughed and said: “With the Chief Commander of this earth and the world we can’t see.”

3 elements of this clip that I will highlight.....
1) I made a bargain with IT It does not sound like a man or woman.
2) a long time ago this lifetime? a prior lifetime?
3) the world we can't see self-explanatory

Remember this is not Dylan high on drugs at a party....this is a primetime "news" program.

And now the NFL team that represents Washington, DC is renamed the COMMANDERS.

Tom Brady has previously hinted that his androgyne wife is a witch.

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2019/02/12/ ... is-doomed/

Three 9's on the jerseys= 666
Attachments
washington-commanders.jpg
dirtybenny

Re: Erasing history....introducing the Washington Commanders

Unread post by dirtybenny »

For those of you who still believe these musical deceivers are just entertainers, check out Dylan (Zimmerman)'s tour poster from 2021-2024.

Can they make it any more obvious who/what they really are? At 80 years old, does anyone think he is choosing to do this?

We have a one-eyed skeleton holding a bloody syringe. Interesting shadows on the wall. The dancers shadows are consistent with their bodies. The skeleton's shadow appears to be a large creature in a hangman's noose. The statement at the top of the poster is "Things aren't what they were."

Yep, just some happy snappy tunes that you can sing along with.
Attachments
7b311d1c3a2025b842dd363a7860dd546ffe1a2ff745dbb5911f07bae7c5db22-rimg-w526-h275-gmir.jpg
rachel

Re: Erasing history....introducing the Washington Commanders

Unread post by rachel »

I always like looking in the online dictionary to see the meanings and examples they give. I find they invariably include useful examples.

commander.png

Regarding Redskins...

Adam’s Complexion and Hair Color
https://www.genesisandgenetics.org/2017/07/13/651/
(1) The name “Adam” means “red.” Look it up in any dictionary in any language and it means “red.” It comes from the Hebrew word “adam” which means “red” (Strong’s ref H119, H120). So, why would God call the first human “red?” I have known several people in my life who were called “red,” and they all had red hair and rosy complexions. We also know that the Bible proclaims that the life of the flesh is in the blood (Leviticus 17:11). Adam was formed out of the dust of the ground (also from the Hebrew H119 meaning redness), received the breath of life, and became a living soul (Genesis 2:7). The blood is arguably the centerpiece of creation: it gives us life and is the source of redemption (Hebrews 9:12). If Adam was, in fact, rosy, his complexion would display this centerpiece of the creation – the blood.