Joni Mitchell....another hive member revealed....

dirtybenny

Re: Joni Mitchell....another hive member revealed....

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Almost forgot about Both Sides Now...the entities big song...and its significance to the transgender agenda.

Judy Collins version of Joni Mitchell’s “Both Sides Now” that brought her mainstream acclaim in 1967. Even today, it is a tune often requested by transgender patrons still banding together in tiny bars and coffeehouses, seeking to raise their collective consciousness through folk music.

“No, I didn’t know about that,” Collins said in a recent phone interview, learning of the trans-twist to her most famous recording. “But I’m sure it happens. It would make sense.

“Joni will be glad to notice that.” Sure, Judy, you and Joni had no idea what this was about....

https://www.outsmartmagazine.com/2007/1 ... -and-then/

Another one that makes you go, “Ah! Of course!” As trans people, we have regarded gender from more aspects than most; and yet we can only vaguely gesture at its true nature. And then that last verse: “Now old friends, they’re acting strange/ they shake their heads, they say I’ve changed/ Well, something’s lost, but something’s gained/ in living every day.”

Transition often entails great loss, even in the best of circumstances. For those of us who transition as adults, even as we take steps toward our wildest dreams, there is often still a mourning of the provisional ones. Transphobes will try to use any ambivalence on our part to invalidate our identities and experiences; I see the process of honoring these dreams — and then consciously letting them go — as a profound act of radical honesty and self-acceptance.

https://www.autostraddle.com/six-songs- ... ing-trans/

Lyrics
Rows and flows of angel hair
And ice cream castles in the air
And feather canyons everywhere
Looked at clouds that way
But now they only block the sun
They rain and they snow on everyone
So many things I would have done
But clouds got in my way
I've looked at clouds from both sides now
From up and down and still somehow
It's cloud illusions I recall
I really don't know clouds at all
Moons and Junes and Ferris wheels
The dizzy dancing way that you feel
As every fairy tale comes real
I've looked at love that way
But now it's just another show
And you leave 'em laughing when you go
And if you care, don't let them know
Don't give yourself away
I've looked at love from both sides now
From give and take and still somehow
It's love's illusions that I recall
I really don't know love
Really don't know love at all
Tears and fears and feeling proud
To say, "I love you" right out loud
Dreams and schemes and circus crowds
I've looked at life that way
Oh, but now old friends they're acting strange
And they shake their heads and they tell me that I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day
I've looked at life from both sides now
From win and lose and still somehow
It's life's illusions I recall
I really don't know life at all
It's life's illusions that I recall
I really don't know life
I really don't know life at all
dirtybenny

The use of the word CRAFT in the Biden and Kennedy Center clips is also of note. Mitchell also used the word CRAFT in how Dylan gets his songs from the BOX..... It is an odd term to use for playing music or writing songs.

What does the craft mean in Freemasonry?

The lodge consists of three Craft, Symbolic, or Blue Degrees: Entered Apprentice (First Degree), Fellow Craft (Second Degree), and Master Mason (Third Degree). These gradations are meant to correspond to the three levels—apprentice, journeyman, and master—of the medieval stonemasons' guilds.

I don't know very much about freemasonry, so maybe someone can post with more knowledge.

They may also be referring to their craft as witchcraft, an explanation that I favor.

Witchcraft traditionally means the use of magic or supernatural powers to harm others.
dirtybenny

(WITCH) CRAFT.....The Craft

The Craft (film)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Craft is a 1996 American teen supernatural horror film directed by Andrew Fleming from a screenplay by Peter Filardi and Fleming and a story by Filardi. The film stars Robin Tunney, Fairuza Balk, Neve Campbell, and Rachel True. It follows four outcast teenage girls at a Los Angeles parochial high school who pursue witchcraft for their own gain and subsequently experience negative repercussions.

The Craft was theatrically released in the United States on May 3, 1996, by Columbia Pictures. It was a surprise hit, earning $6.7 million in its opening weekend and $55.6 million worldwide, against a budget of $15 million.[2] The film received mixed reviews from critics, who praised the performances of its leads, direction and production values, but criticized its writing, inconsistent tone and political messages. In the years since its release, the film has gained a cult following.[3][4] The film was nominated for a Saturn Award for Best Horror Film and Fairuza Balk for Best Supporting Actress. Balk and Tunney also won the MTV Movie Award for Best Fight.

A sequel, The Craft: Legacy, was released on October 28, 2020.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115963/

Definitely not biological females in this film.
Attachments
large_5QoAIazIjidUcnD4Vggvmvg42NW.jpg
1462288819-thecraftmontage.jpg
5f7b390c2400440019129f39.jpg
dirtybenny

The realm is helping me out....Mr. E and Above Is Below both found in 24 hours.
AIB is one of the best transvestigators ever in my opinion. She rips apart the cast of the Craft.

fakeologist
Site Admin

Unread post by fakeologist »

Here's the link to AIB's channel - bitchute doesn't make it easy from embeds to find the video on their site.

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/aboveisbelow/

Great find thanks DB.
Kanley Stubrick

Unread post by Kanley Stubrick »

about the Why. Maybe I missed it but there is the point of how babies recognize gender and carry those impressions from them on. Like the jexuits "give me the child mantra. They're messing with our children at every stage. Gender confusion is the game from birth