Top elite local realtors/store owners/artists in my city look MTF

TruthInTheBible

Top elite local realtors/store owners/artists in my city look MTF

Unread post by TruthInTheBible »

I live in a city that has a very wealthy area, which publishes it's own quarterly magazine, full of chic pictures of the city and the "important" people in it. I usually toss it in the trash, but decided to peruse it the other day, and noticed something off-putting. Now that I have studied osteology and male/female bone structure for a year and a half since learning about this deception, I've gotten pretty good at spotting the MTF's (still working on spotting the difficult FTM's). Anyway, there were many colorful ads in the magazine with top million-dollar realtors in the area, and I counted at least 4 out of the 5 "women" in the pics to be possible MTF's. I was just going off their one featured picture, but of course that alone showed their long, muscular and toned arms in their sleeveless dresses, their lack of female hips in their form-fitting dresses, their wide dental arch, strong and squarish jaws, and just that masculine gaze that I've come to recognize from studying it so much. Could it be that many of the tip-top realtors who get the million-dollar homes are in their position by nepotism / being in the club? As a former run-of-the-mill realtor, it piqued my curiosity. I've also noticed this with the "successful store owners" and "successful artists" featured in the magazine. They advance their own, at least that's what I surmise.
My take:
"This world is not my home. I"m just a-passing through,
My treasures are laid up somewhere beyond the blue;
The angels beckon me from heaven's open door,
And I can't feel at home in this world anymore."
-anonymous, from the hymn "This World is Not My Home. "1919