A Biblical answer to why women are being erased

rachel

A Biblical answer to why women are being erased

Unread post by rachel »

I thought I'd put up a Biblical explanation on why Western powers are attempting to erase the concept of women, and I'm going to guess very few Christians have heard this take before. It's not new, but it tells us about the state of Christianity that few people seem to know this. In this explanation I take it that our Western leaders are Luciferian Satanists knowingly or unknowingly, as 'womanhood' is exclusively a problem Lucifer has, it is this that has driven the subjugation of women for centuries all over the world. It is NOT the male patriarchy that causes this issue, and in fact it is the dropping of male patriarchy that has led directly to Lucifer being able to attack women in the west in such a way as we are now seeing.

Before I start, let me define my Biblical terms.

There is a realm called heaven and a realm called earth. As far as we know biblically, all things that are not part of earth exist as part of heaven. Within the heavenly realm there are hints of multiple worlds.
Genesis 1:1-3
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
The Bible is concerned with this realm, not the realm of heaven, therefore when Genesis 1:1 states 'God created the heaven and the earth' it is only really referring to the creation of the earth and its relationship to heaven. The realm called heaven existed before Genesis 1:1, but it only gained its status and name when the earth was created as something that is not heaven, hence we see 'heaven and earth', not 'earth and heaven'. The mental trick here is to understand, when everything was heaven and nothing existed that was not heaven, heaven was not a place because there were no there places outside of it. So by the very act of creating earth outside of heaven the realm heaven came into existence.

The earth was created as a direct result of the war in heaven and the defeated angels being cast out. It was the very casting out of the fallen angels that created the realm outside of heaven that is described as 'without form, and void' that became the earth. In casting out into darkness, immediately 'God said, Let there be light: and there was light', and a separate realm outside of heaven called earth was created.
1 John 1:5
This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
Even though the earth was created separate to heaven, it was created perfectly. It was created as a perfect image of heaven. Earth is not created as an exact copy of heaven, it is an image of the order that exists within heaven, and for this reason a hierarchy was put in place on earth purposely to reflect heaven.
1 Corinthians 11:7-10
For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man. For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man. For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels.
The form of woman and the way she was created was because of the angels, because of the war in heaven, because of the controversy Lucifer started, and as an answer to Lucifer's accusation and claim.
Genesis 1:26
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

1 Corinthians 11:3
But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
This image was put in place to teach both the angels in heaven and the fallen angels on earth about God, hence Paul writing 'For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels.' - Because of the war in heaven, because of the Great Controversy started by Lucifer who bore false witness and turned a third of the angels against God.
John 8:42-47
Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

John 8:56-58
Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad. Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
To be continued...
rachel

Re: A Biblical answer to why women are being erased

Unread post by rachel »

In the previous post I made a big point about heaven existing before Genesis because it was one of those eureka moments for me. The Bible is a legal document and as such it describes a legal jurisdiction.

jurisdiction.png

Anything that sits outside of a legal jurisdiction is foreign to that jurisdiction and therefore unknowable by the rules and governance within. Hence, as far as the Bible is concerned, the universe began at the inception of the earth.
Genesis 1:1-3
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
When the angels who had refused the laws of God were cast out, they were placed into a newly created jurisdiction called earth. They were placed into a new perfect world outside the jurisdiction of heaven because they refused the laws of heaven. They were effectively quarantined on earth because they were infected by a virus that threatened to destroy the whole of the universe.

God could have chosen to terminate all infected angels in the same way Britain chose to implement its Foot and Mouth policy in the early 2000s.

Insight: SLAUGHTERED ON SUSPICION

[Watch this if you want to see the prelude to COVID-19, created by the same people.]

Destroying the infected angels does not address the issue of why a third of the angels rebelled, neither does it do anything to reassure the two-thirds who were faithful to God. Ignoring the cord issue, the Great Controversy, and instead mitigating the symptoms would not stop the same issue happening again with more angels in the future being condemned to death.

The better option is to isolate the angels who had been infected and give them an environment where it would be possible to nurse them back to health while protecting the healthy angels and allowing them to develop natural immunity against the infection. The angels were thus separated and a new realm was created for the infected angels, everything about this realm was designed to teach the angels about God, and within it was created a whole new diversity of creatures that all had the ability to create after their own likeness and their own kind. And the head of these creatures was a special creature, who although created lower than the angels, was created in the image of God.
Genesis 1:26
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

1 Corinthians 11:7-10
For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man. For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man. For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels.
To be continued...
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

As I said in my last post, the Holy Bible is a legal document, this is why it is in every Common Law jurisdiction court. It is the Last Will and Testament of Jesus Christ, and we, who are in Christ, use it to uphold His laws and statutes.

If we switch gods we switch legal jurisdictions, and we also switch the laws we are governed by and the courts that we are heard in. The courts of Baal are deaf to the Word of God, and vice versa.

Have the laws we are governed by and the courts that we are heard in changed?

JHB: Can we move on with a prime minister who's the first prime minister in British history to be given a fixed penalty notice to accept that he has committed a criminal offence while in office?

JRM: Well hold on about fixed penalty notices, they've only existed since the 1980s. Walpole could not have been given a fixed penalty notice nor could Gladstone, nor could Disraeli. So I think this suggestion about fixed penalty notices ignores the fact that they are relatively modern invention and they are not an indication of a criminal offence....It hasn't gone through the magistrate's court.

We know in the symbolism they choose to manifest, the nature of the god our leaders now openly serve.

EU-tower-painting-poster.jpg
world health organization 2.jpg

Courts of today are Roman Civil courts, they are places of business, and not the dwelling place where Our Farther's will be done. We saw this in type when Jesus cleansed the temple of the moneychangers.
The Passover of the Jews was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. In the temple he found those who were selling oxen and sheep and pigeons, and the money-changers sitting there. And making a whip of cords, he drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and oxen. And he poured out the coins of the money-changers and overturned their tables. And he told those who sold the pigeons, “Take these things away; do not make my Father’s house a house of trade.” His disciples remembered that it was written, “Zeal for your house will consume me” (John 2:13–17).

Interestingly, Jesus cleansed the temple twice, apparently there is some argument from scholars about this, they say it is the same cleansing with John placing it in the wrong point in his Gospel. The following link gives a sound reason for the temple being cleansed twice, I will give another.

Why Jesus Cleansed The Temple Twice (A Long-Standing Mystery Solved)
https://theaquilareport.com/why-jesus-c ... ry-solved/

AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.

This is absolutely on the money. We were created in God's image and after God's likeness, but not just us, the whole way this reality works on Earth. It is all the same pattern repeated. Once you get that, and you understand part of the patten, you can start applying it back to other parts of the Bible, and to other parts of reality. It's like a flower opening.

As I said in my first post, the Bible is concerned with this realm, but the things that happen on Earth are a reflection of the things that happen in Heaven. Jesus cleansed the Temple twice, once at the beginning of his Earthly Ministry as recorded by John, and a second time when He returned triumphantly to Jerusalem in the last week of His Earthly Ministry as recorded by Luke, Matthew and Mark.

This is a reflection of Michael cleansing Heaven twice of Lucifer and his fallen angels, once in the beginning when they were cast out as described in my earlier posts, and the second time when Jesus returned triumphantly to Heaven after his Resurrection.

How did Lucifer gain access back into Heaven?

When Adam took the serpent's word over the Lord's, Adam was conquered by satan, and with the spoils of war, Lucifer/satan took the dominion that had been given to Adam in Genesis 1:26. With this came access to Heaven as Earth's representative. On conquering Lucifer a second time, Michael/Jesus once and for all cleansed the Heavenly temple of Lucifer's iniquity and he and his angels have been confined here on Earth ever since.

This is a good take...

The Star Wars
http://everlasting-gospel.blogspot.com/ ... -wars.html
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

In my last post I said the Bible is the Last Will and Testament of Jesus Christ. I am going to put up two translations of the same text, Paul speaking. The KJV is the best word-for-word English translation we have, newer Bibles use different base texts and employ living language techniques - ie, the text goes through two translations, first language, then the text is reworded to make the literal meaning clearer. This can be good for understanding, but it can also miss key points of the legal meaning in the original text.

Hebrews 9:11-28 KJV - Redemption through His Blood
But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building; Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us. For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh: How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance. For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator. For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth. Whereupon neither the first testament was dedicated without blood. For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, and all the people, Saying, This is the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you. Moreover he sprinkled with blood both the tabernacle, and all the vessels of the ministry. And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us: Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others; For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself. And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

When the Son of God was incarnated into a body of a man he became mortal, and with mortality comes death. In being born Christ had made the commitment to die. The reason, to redeem man and earn the right to become our High Priest. Christ had to conquer satan as a man to free man from bondage and reclaim the Earth's dominion the first Adam had lost. The wages of sin is death - if Jesus had sinned the rock in front of his grave would not have rolled back. He waited to comfort Mary, but told her not to hold him back because he was in a rush to return to Heaven and cast out Lucifer and his angels once and for all. Note Paul calls this. the end of the world.

The World ended with Jesus Christ's Resurrection and anointment as our High Priest on the day of Pentecost. We are now in "these last days". With the testator's death, His Last Will and Testament could be executed, this is the Book of Revelation - Hebrew Wills were written on a roll of velum, and each full turn of the roll was sealed with a bead of wax - the Seven Seals. Once each of the seals have been broken and the execution of the Will is completed, Jesus and his bride will inherit the Earth.

Berean Study Bible version of the same text
But when Christ came as high priest of the good things that have come, He went through the greater and more perfect tabernacle that is not made by hands and is not a part of this creation. He did not enter by the blood of goats and calves, but He entered the Most Holy Place once for all by His own blood, thus securing eternal redemption.

For if the blood of goats and bulls and the ashes of a heifer sprinkled on those who are ceremonially unclean sanctify them so that their bodies are clean, how much more will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself unblemished to God, purify our consciences from works of death, so that we may serve the living God!

Therefore Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, so that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance, now that He has died to redeem them from the transgressions committed under the first covenant.

In the case of a will, it is necessary to establish the death of the one who made it, because a will does not take effect until the one who made it has died; it cannot be executed while he is still alive.

That is why even the first covenant was not put into effect without blood. For when Moses had proclaimed every commandment of the law to all the people, he took the blood of calves and goats, along with water, scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled the scroll and all the people, saying, “This is the blood of the covenant, which God has commanded you to keep.”

In the same way, he sprinkled with blood the tabernacle and all the vessels used in worship. According to the law, in fact, nearly everything must be purified with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.

So it was necessary for the copies of the heavenly things to be purified with these sacrifices, but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. For Christ did not enter a man-made copy of the true sanctuary, but He entered heaven itself, now to appear on our behalf in the presence of God.

Nor did He enter heaven to offer Himself again and again, as the high priest enters the Most Holy Place every year with blood that is not his own. Otherwise, Christ would have had to suffer repeatedly since the foundation of the world. But now He has appeared once for all at the end of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of Himself.

Just as man is appointed to die once, and after that to face judgment, so also Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many; and He will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who eagerly await Him.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Our High Priest.

Colossians 3:1-14 All is Rooted in Christ